•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 148 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #2206
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Let's see.. When do you come to my city?
If I come will you kiss me on the cheek and buy me a kürtős kalács?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #2207
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

fridays are the besttttttttttttt

its a funny cat but im more into turtles...AND PPL
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #2208
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Punky is lazy.Don't worry Punky, I'll call your boss and arrange with him that you must work tomorrow too.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #2209
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
If I come will you kiss me on the cheek and buy me a kürtős kalács?
and u say ur a virgin
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #2210
country flag Punky

Quote:
Punky is lazy.Don't worry Punky, I'll call your boss and arrange with him that you must work tomorrow too.
he cant, im jewish and its israel baby

he will go to jail

Old 12-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #2211
Banned!

Quote:

Oh yeah?So, tell me missy, where is your turtle?What happened to the poor thing?And don't you dare blaming Benny.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #2212
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you want, I can post a picture of a coin I have with turtle motif. It looks quite nice
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 12:33 PM   #2213
country flag Punky

Quote:
Oh yeah?So, tell me missy, where is your turtle?What happened to the poor thing?And don't you dare blaming Benny.
Our Cleaner stole him because he was such a beautiful turtle so she brought him to her children.

turtle, lost but never forgotten.

benny jinx my turtle b/c of his jealousy, those english

Old 12-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #2214
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
If you want, I can post a picture of a coin I have with turtle motif. It looks quite nice
i will be very happy to see it, i turtle coin? it must be special

Old 12-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #2215
Banned!

Quote:
Our Cleaner stole him because he was such a beautiful turtle so she brought him to her children.

turtle, lost but never forgotten.

benny jinx my turtle b/c of his jealousy, those english
Ann The Man is an English, not Benito.Get your facts straight gurl.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #2216
country flag Punky

Quote:
Ann The Man is an English, not Benito.Get your facts straight gurl.
i know he isnt but it annoys his so if im a turtle killer he is english

Old 12-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #2217
Banned!

Punky, you should go to Zakynthos.That is an island in Greece where loggerhead sea turtles nest mainly on the beaches within the Bay of Laganas, which is on the southern part of the island.
In that way you can expose your ass to the sun and do some turtle spotting as well.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #2218
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Baaaack
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 12:48 PM   #2219
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i will be very happy to see it, i turtle coin? it must be special
Here it is

Btw, how do you get large pictures? I always get these quite small "Attached Thumbnails". You can click them larger, but would be easier if they were large on the outset.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Seychellene Sea Turtle.jpg (158.0 KB, 18 views)
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-14-2012, 12:48 PM   #2220
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Baaaack
It's Dominik Hasek.No, it's Dominink Hrbaty.No, it's just The Dom.
Closed Thread