•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 144 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #2146
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
why not? holiday or something?

theres 17 Degrees and i cant take ittttttttttt
Not yet holiday but almost. I have anymore an exam on Tuesday and need to write a German essay and send it to teacher on Wednesday at the latest.

So I'mma spend the weekend at home studying hard ( or watching sports).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Im outta school yea yea yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Im outta school yea yea yea.
I'm happy for you ( and envious 'coz you holiday started).

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #2147
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I know i did, even my spanish teacher told me i did

Imma color my hair. Get ready to workout in the next week. Wash my hair and conditioned it because its been a long time since i......well.....shampooed my hair.

Im so happy and excited for this vaca

How "decent" do you want to be?
seems like a great week dear

i could wash ur hair, i love touching ppls hair, i used to wash my Ex his hair, pretty erotic in my eyes

wheres my ring? wheres my wedding? im living in sin
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #2148
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Not yet holiday but almost. I have anymore an exam on Tuesday and need to write a German essay and send it to teacher on Wednesday at the latest.

So I'mma spend the weekend at home studying hard ( or watching sports).

orrrrrrrrr ur going to lurk MTF?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #2149
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
orrrrrrrrr ur going to lurk MTF?
That's well possible, almost likely.

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Old 12-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #2150
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why not? holiday or something?

theres 17 Degrees and i cant take ittttttttttt
Punkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you better start running in place or you're gonna freeze your ass off.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #2151
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Punkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you better start running in place or you're gonna freeze your ass off.
I turned on the air conditioner, i cant takee it

i will spank u

Old 12-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #2152
country flag Punky

Quote:
That's well possible, almost likely.
like we all

so u study german?

Old 12-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #2153
country flag August

Quote:
like we all

so u study german?
German is just an optional language course.

Anyway, now that the curling match ended, I'll go to bed for about two hours now before Fed-DelPo match.

See you in two hours if you're still here.

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Old 12-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #2154
country flag Punky

have a good night and sleep well

i totally think its cool to know more languages

Old 12-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #2155
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep, im too excited about this holiday
Quote:
seems like a great week dear

i could wash ur hair, i love touching ppls hair, i used to wash my Ex his hair, pretty erotic in my eyes

wheres my ring? wheres my wedding? im living in sin
yep it really was

i dunno if you can handle my hair....its really.....tough.

oh how can i forget we are getting married in costa rica right?

And yes i do have this special ring for you

Old 12-13-2012, 09:00 PM   #2156
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I turned on the air conditioner, i cant takee it

i will spank u
Keep running Punkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I don't wanna your fine ass to be frozen.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #2157
country flag August

Hey all!

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Old 12-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #2158
country flag August

Just moved Dylan to former castlers.

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Old 12-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #2159
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Yea i know :sigh:

Old 12-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #2160
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just moved Dylan to former castlers.
Oh there is a way to move former castlers now? I didn't know that, but I think it is a good idea!
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread