•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 138 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #2056
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Well, Rafa is a beast, but he's also a human.So, it'd be hard to expect he'll be 100%, both physically and mentally.That's why I'm anxious to see what level he'll be able to reach at AO.
JJ had a great run at Paris till the final and than got routined by Ferru and we all know that Ferru is a non factor at slams.I feel that he's simply not yet that good to upset major players at slams.
So true. I reckon his level will be around the level of the 5-8 guys at the moment, but Abu Dhabi and Doha will be a nice early indication.

Will be interesting to see him against a top player again early on next year then. Really hope that tournament isn't just a one off and he can push forward.

I reckon he'll have a good solid year in the top 30, also think the same for Dimitrov. Raonic I expect to be a top 10 player with a good run in Australia.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #2057
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
So true. I reckon his level will be around the level of the 5-8 guys at the moment, but Abu Dhabi and Doha will be a nice early indication.

Will be interesting to see him against a top player again early on next year then. Really hope that tournament isn't just a one off and he can push forward.

I reckon he'll have a good solid year in the top 30, also think the same for Dimitrov. Raonic I expect to be a top 10 player with a good run in Australia.
Yup, 2013 can be crucial for youngsters like Dimitrov and Raonic.I mean some of those young guns should make a breakthrough, it's about time.Or else, Wogie will remain top 4 till 2016 and Rafa(if he makes a real comeback) and No1e will rule and take all the slams.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #2058
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, 2013 can be crucial for youngsters like Dimitrov and Raonic.I mean some of those young guns should make a breakthrough, it's about time.Or else, Wogie will remain top 4 till 2016 and Rafa(if he makes a real comeback) and No1e will rule and take all the slams.
Wouldn't mind that at all though.

But yes, lets hope at least one of those 2 can make a GS SF, would be a nice start.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:05 AM   #2059
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Wouldn't mind that at all though.

But yes, lets hope at least one of those 2 can make a GS SF, would be a nice start.
Both of them have strong and weak spots, but their biggest fault is mental fortitude, that is, lack of it.Hell, No1e is the perfect example how important being mentally strong is.He won his first slam in 2008, but still wasn't mentally tough enough to become what he is now.Hence, all the ups and downs he's had in 2009 and 2010.I think that's the hardest thing to achieve in any sport, but in tennis in particular.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 12:08 AM   #2060
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Both of them have strong and weak spots, but their biggest fault is mental fortitude, that is, lack of it.Hell, No1e is the perfect example how important being mentally strong is.He won his first slam in 2008, but still wasn't mentally tough enough to become what he is now.Hence, all the ups and downs he's had in 2009 and 2010.I think that's the hardest thing to achieve in any sport, but in tennis in particular.
Good point. Quite interesting you bring up 2009 and 2010 though, always felt as if Novak 'wasted' those years, could really be on like 7/8 Grand Slams had he not I think.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #2061
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

why am i always so nice? thats what dylan a.k.a. freaky3man84 asked, i still dunno
Old 12-13-2012, 01:06 AM   #2062
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
why am i always so nice? thats what dylan a.k.a. freaky3man84 asked, i still dunno
Reported for posting messages from a banned user.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:45 AM   #2063
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

he asked me before he was banned
Old 12-13-2012, 01:46 AM   #2064
I wanna taste u.

I saw Fernando V. recent photos and um lets just say he looks kinda......bushy
Old 12-13-2012, 02:15 AM   #2065
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I saw Fernando V. recent photos and um lets just say he looks kinda......bushy
Why didn't you post a picture so we could see what you are posting about?
Old 12-13-2012, 02:18 AM   #2066
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

just got home from a Latin club. they played this song

doesn't this want to make you dance?

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 02:26 AM   #2067
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I would have any idea on what dance to do with that music
Old 12-13-2012, 02:52 AM   #2068
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Berdych is far away from Fed at the AO
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2012, 02:56 AM   #2069
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Why didn't you post a picture so we could see what you are posting about?
This

Old 12-13-2012, 02:57 AM   #2070
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea what Dee is talking about
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread