•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 130 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 06:08 AM   #1936
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 06:12 AM   #1937
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
you havent seen one I suppose based on that comment But they are really majestic and beautiful
Only in zoos where they couldn't eat me even if they wanted to! But there is something about them that even knowing they are dangerous animals I would still like to hug one!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:14 AM   #1938
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

I agree!!! They are so big and beautiful u just want to huggggghg them
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2012, 06:15 AM   #1939
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Only in zoos where they couldn't eat me even if they wanted to! But there is something about them that even knowing they are dangerous animals I would still like to hug one!
trust me I have seen them in the wild . When they look at you , you suddenly have fear going through your body . You wont be able to even move a muscle even if you try too . Thats how poerful they are But seeing them walk is stunning . They are majestic unlike the lioness which walks in a crouching manner
Old 12-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #1940
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
trust me I have seen them in the wild . When they look at you , you suddenly have fear going through your body . You wont be able to even move a muscle even if you try too . Thats how poerful they are But seeing them walk is stunning . They are majestic unlike the lioness which walks in a crouching manner
Oh you are so lucky to have actually seen them in the wild! I have only the TV to let me see something like that
Old 12-12-2012, 06:19 AM   #1941
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Oh you are so lucky to have actually seen them in the wild! I have only the TV to let me see something like that
well they are in India and I always used to come to India when I was young . I went on a lot of safaris but its very lucky to spot them . I saw one like 10 years ago It came out of the bush , circled our open jeep and crossed the road after that . It was very close and was looking at us . One of the best moments of my life
Old 12-12-2012, 06:21 AM   #1942
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
well they are in India and I always used to come to India when I was young . I went on a lot of safaris but its very lucky to spot them . I saw one like 10 years ago It came out of the bush , circled our open jeep and crossed the road after that . It was very close and was looking at us . One of the best moments of my life
Oh wow what a sight that must have been and so close also
Old 12-12-2012, 06:22 AM   #1943
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Oh wow what a sight that must have been and so close also
scary too since our jeep was an open one
Old 12-12-2012, 06:23 AM   #1944
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Safaris are always exciting . I even saw a Lioness come very close to our jeep too not once but twice

Have you been on a safari ?
Old 12-12-2012, 06:25 AM   #1945
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i did hug a tiger before, but a very small one, feeding it with milk once in Thailand

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2012, 06:27 AM   #1946
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
i did hug a tiger before, but a very small one, feeding it with milk once in Thailand
thats called bravery I touched a Cheetah once but thats it . Even now I shudder to think how I did that
Old 12-12-2012, 06:28 AM   #1947
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U should have stole him Nd send him to me!!

He would have been my little puppy!!!!!!!!

Well I would give up on him when he would be able to eat me...
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-12-2012, 06:28 AM   #1948
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Safaris are always exciting . I even saw a Lioness come very close to our jeep too not once but twice

Have you been on a safari ?
No the only countries I have been in are the U.S. and Canada not exactly safari countries

Quote:
Oh Mimi so good to see you and what a wonderful experience you had in Thailand
Old 12-12-2012, 06:29 AM   #1949
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
U should have stole him Nd send him to me!!

He would have been my little puppy!!!!!!!!

Well I would give up on him when he would be able to eat me...
They can easily eat you from the age of 1.5 yrs
Old 12-12-2012, 06:29 AM   #1950
country flag Punky

I wanna touch them also, I touched my dog and she smell ;(

Closed Thread