•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle - Page 123 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 09:59 PM   #1831
country flag August
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Freistaat Bayern, DE
Age: 23
Posts: 4,263
August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
do both, watch it in bed
Not a bad idea, I fell asleep while watching Challenger Tour Finals.
__________________
My blog: August on Sports
My twitter: @AugustOnSports


Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #1832
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

u know i think i saw Challenger once or twice but no more, i find it boring

do u know if fed ever played Challengers?
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #1833
country flag JayR
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 19,807
JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Wait me? I never said with me joking of course for da next home derby
I know sweetie. Well at least there'll be time to plan it then.


Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I know I am not only one bending for him
You'll probably have to get in line with the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Dom give the lady a ring? if noth of u are going to marry in OT im comingggggggg
You'ld've been chief bridesmaid Amber, but no wedding I'm afraid. We're just staying good friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i love being a woman, its a joy really, i can and will express my feeling and can hug everyone i know, who will say no to a woman's hug? and the clothing is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
my fav cary grant movie is an old one he did with Audrey Hepburn "Charade" i saw it so many time..:
I have that. Though years ago, before I did, I remember taping it off tv and sitting watching it for a couple of hours, only for the tape to run out 10 mins from the end. Aaaaarrghh!! But, yes. Classic Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn was absolutely beautiful. My favourites are Bringing Up baby, with Katharine Hepburn and Notorious with Ingrid Bergman. Two totally different films but I love them both equally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i know i have an old soul...u guess thats why some ppl really like me and some think im weird hoo and the fact it takes a long time to make me angry, it makes ppl angry...go figure..
You are who you are Amber, and if other folk can't or don't accept that, then that is their problem. Your personality is entirely your own. So, and I know you wouldn't even entertain the idea for one minute, just carry on being exactly as you are and don't change one jot for anybody.
__________________
Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Johnny u should listen to ANn, as u know she's English and Shakespeare was English...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
JayR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #1834
country flag JayR
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 19,807
JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Sorry that reply took so long. I can barely string two posts together inside 10 or 15 minutes tonight. MTF!!!
__________________
Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Johnny u should listen to ANn, as u know she's English and Shakespeare was English...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
JayR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #1835
country flag August
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Freistaat Bayern, DE
Age: 23
Posts: 4,263
August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
u know i think i saw Challenger once or twice but no more, i find it boring

do u know if fed ever played Challengers?
Yep, at least he won the Brest Ch by beating Max Mirnyi in the final.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_F...1.E2.80.930.29

And no, Challengers aren't that boring. I rather watch a Challenger than WTA MM tournament.
__________________
My blog: August on Sports
My twitter: @AugustOnSports


Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #1836
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post

You'ld've been chief bridesmaid Amber, but no wedding I'm afraid. We're just staying good friends.
come on i always wanted to see a non jewish wedding and my friend marry refused to get married so both of u are party pooper

Quote:
I have that. Though years ago, before I did, I remember taping it off tv and sitting watching it for a couple of hours, only for the tape to run out 10 mins from the end. Aaaaarrghh!! But, yes. Classic Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn was absolutely beautiful. My favourites are Bringing Up baby, with Katharine Hepburn and Notorious with Ingrid Bergman. Two totally different films but I love them both equally.
cant say i saw the other, maybe i did and i dont remember?
i love those movies, sorry u missed the end but glad u saw it


Quote:
You are who you are Amber, and if other folk can't or don't accept that, then that is their problem. Your personality is entirely your own. So, and I know you wouldn't even entertain the idea for one minute, just carry on being exactly as you are and don't change one jot for anybody.
i cant change even if i wanted, im what im...no one is perfect..
It is usually a projection they do, not sure about stuff like that
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #1837
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Sorry that reply took so long. I can barely string two posts together inside 10 or 15 minutes tonight. MTF!!!
MTF is scared of MI5 SPYS
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #1838
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Yep, at least he won the Brest Ch by beating Max Mirnyi in the final.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_F...1.E2.80.930.29

And no, Challengers aren't that boring. I rather watch a Challenger than WTA MM tournament.
Maybe i wiil give it a try...maybe it will be nice
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #1839
country flag JayR
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 19,807
JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Yep, at least he won the Brest Ch by beating Max Mirnyi in the final.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_F...1.E2.80.930.29

And no, Challengers aren't that boring. I rather watch a Challenger than WTA MM tournament.
I wasn't even aware of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
come on i always wanted to see a non jewish wedding and my friend marry refused to get married so both of u are party pooper
We're just mean 'ol party poopers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
cant say i saw the other, maybe i did and i dont remember?
i love those movies, sorry u missed the end but glad u saw it


You might well have seen them, but it was a while back which is why you're not sure. Bringing Up Baby is a very funny screwball comedy and Notorious is a Hitchcock movie.
I did get it. Firstly on video and then dvd, so I was happy to have finally seen the end of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i cant change even if i wanted, im what im...no one is perfect..
It is usually a projection they do, not sure about stuff like that
Don't even think about it. And yes, you're dead right and nobody is perfect. Least of all folk who want you to be somebody else for their sakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
MTF is scared of MI5 SPYS
Could be. Though I'd be the slowest ever spy in history and by the time I'd posted about what they were up to, they'd be onto something else.
__________________
Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Johnny u should listen to ANn, as u know she's English and Shakespeare was English...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
JayR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #1840
country flag JayR
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 19,807
JayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond reputeJayR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Can't believe it's taken me almost an hour to be able to post a reply. No idea whatsoever is up with this site for me tonight.
__________________
Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Johnny u should listen to ANn, as u know she's English and Shakespeare was English...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
JayR is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 02:02 AM   #1841
country flag viruzzz
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,270
viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

There's a famous expression that says "If you don't have nothing positive to say about soomeone, don't say anything".

So many people here in MTF should learn a lot about that shit.

I think i'm taking a break of MTF non-tennis boards, at least for a while, I don't like the trashtalking, i'm not that kind of guy. And I won't accept that shit. Specially if you do it at my back.
Here in the internet forums they're all so badass, I'd like to see how they deal with people in real life. I'm pretty sure their balls are like mouse-testicles.

I'd love to see how those people stand for their girlfriends when they need them. How do they behave towards their family. How do they treat their parents.

So, i'll be here to talk tennis as I registered for 2 years ago. This "Reputation" has only made me recieve a lot of insults from the back, it's all fuckin beautiful at the front, but then they show your real face, well fuck them.

Yes, I know, I also knew a lot of good people who appreciate me, and I was chosen one of the most popular people here. Well, I actually don't give a fuck about the popcon, I wouldn't have entered if I knew I'd get so many insults.

I like the board, I like the people and I like to express myself.
But, as I said at the begining, if you don't like what I do, well... Shut the fuck up and don't enter my threads, there's an ignore feature for something, ffs.

You know something? I did record a video for the Mr MTF contest, and also a funny project recording me playing that little tennis game they talked about in NT. I thought so many people would enjoy that.
But not now, i'm pissed. I don't trashtalk about them behind their backs, and I think I have better reasons to do that than theirs.

You don't like me? Ignore me, it's the best you can do for you, and for me. If you don't like me, I don't like you to read me, it only would make the things worse.

Damnit.
__________________
♕ FEDERER ♕
TSONGA - HEWITT - DR. IVO
Warlocq - Ferrer - Isner - Brown - Nalbandian - Blake - Fish - Gasquet - Monfils - Stepanek - Raonic - Baker
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 02:07 AM   #1842
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,733
Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

What happenned Viruzzz ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 02:17 AM   #1843
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,424
cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
There's a famous expression that says "If you don't have nothing positive to say about soomeone, don't say anything".

So many people here in MTF should learn a lot about that shit.

I think i'm taking a break of MTF non-tennis boards, at least for a while, I don't like the trashtalking, i'm not that kind of guy. And I won't accept that shit. Specially if you do it at my back.
Here in the internet forums they're all so badass, I'd like to see how they deal with people in real life. I'm pretty sure their balls are like mouse-testicles.

I'd love to see how those people stand for their girlfriends when they need them. How do they behave towards their family. How do they treat their parents.

So, i'll be here to talk tennis as I registered for 2 years ago. This "Reputation" has only made me recieve a lot of insults from the back, it's all fuckin beautiful at the front, but then they show your real face, well fuck them.

Yes, I know, I also knew a lot of good people who appreciate me, and I was chosen one of the most popular people here. Well, I actually don't give a fuck about the popcon, I wouldn't have entered if I knew I'd get so many insults.

I like the board, I like the people and I like to express myself.
But, as I said at the begining, if you don't like what I do, well... Shut the fuck up and don't enter my threads, there's an ignore feature for something, ffs.

You know something? I did record a video for the Mr MTF contest, and also a funny project recording me playing that little tennis game they talked about in NT. I thought so many people would enjoy that.
But not now, i'm pissed. I don't trashtalk about them behind their backs, and I think I have better reasons to do that than theirs.

You don't like me? Ignore me, it's the best you can do for you, and for me. If you don't like me, I don't like you to read me, it only would make the things worse.

Damnit.
I wouldn't let the bastards get to you; too many nice people here leave because of the behind the scene charades. Or maybe they are jealous? Who will ever know. Hang around and continue to be you and fuck the rest of them
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 02:59 AM   #1844
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,210
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I wouldn't let the bastards get to you; too many nice people here leave because of the behind the scene charades. Or maybe they are jealous? Who will ever know. Hang around and continue to be you and fuck the rest of them
Hooo doc u said the f word lol


I agree with u, viruzzz listen to cutie sue, don't let not so nice ppl make u feel bad, just like u told me a week ago remember?
And don't let it take u away from NT I will miss u
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #1845
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.
Posts: 32,764
Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

What in the world happened Johnny? And there are too many people that like you here and you will do great in the Mr. MTF contest so please don't change your mind about doing the contest!
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios