The Best Player of 2012: Carlos "The Chuck Norris Of Tennis" Berlocq - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2012, 01:49 AM   #1
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Best Player of 2012: Carlos "The Chuck Norris Of Tennis" Berlocq

That's right. And I have to only show the evidence:

First of all he reached Viña del Mar final giving away some bagels and breadsticks:

He let his friend Mugnaco take the title so he wouldn't be the worst top 10 ever.

Then, another bagel in Sao Paulo, then he lost to enjoy the nice beaches (and bitches) of the country.

Then, tournament in his country, he decided he should doubel-bagel someone, but to make it less painful he should leave him the first set, so he did.

Then he took the pusher out. Enough for one tournament he thought.

He didn't want to wait till the indoor season so he went to Beijing and defetaed Matosevic, the other best player of the year as Rocketassist correctly pointed out. Or the best player of this world could be said. And he let Djokovic defeat him so he could end #1, Berlocq knows that he doesn't need a computer saying he is the best.

He went to Umag, the world cup of tennis. Such a tournament needed such a match. The players with most balls on tour. Warlock vs Dodig. And he delivered another bagel to show who is the boss:

And he finished the year with another bagel-breadstick leaving us shocked and wondering what will his plans be for 2013, if he doesn't decide to end the world on 21/12/12 as the mayas told him to do so:

Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 02:22 AM   #2
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Best Player of 2012: Carlos "The Chuck Norris Of Tennis" Berlocq

the off season
Old 12-04-2012, 02:36 AM   #3
country flag Slade
Banned!

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Best Player of 2012: Carlos "The Chuck Norris Of Tennis" Berlocq

Berlocq is a few places below Mugrin Clownic.
Slade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:53 AM   #4
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

Much better than his 2011

MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:57 AM   #5
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Mugerators could now close other "The Best Player of 2012" threads. This is the only one that tells the truth.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

What an insult to Berlocq in the thread title to compare him to Chuck Norris :speakless:
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote