MTF posters you would like to see play tennis. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2013, 05:04 AM   #46
country flag Absolute Anthropoid
Skyward!

Absolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF posters you would like to see play tennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatdal View Post
You just hate the GOAT, dont you?
Only the GOAT buttpicker

Simple as that. Everything else comes second.

The Official "Is Nadal Balding?" Thread

Last edited by Absolute Anthropoid : 11-23-2013 at 05:06 AM.
Absolute Anthropoid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2013, 05:44 AM   #47
country flag T.C

T.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond reputeT.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackhandDTL View Post
You're one of the few people on here to have actually rated themselves. I'm curious to know if your idea of a 5.0 is consistent with the level of a So. Cal. 5.0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Do you have a similar rating system like us? Here your dynamic rating changes after every match you play.
The Dutch rating system conforms to the ITF rating system and is not the same, numbers-wise, to the US. According to the ITF rating conversion chart, a Cat 5 in the Netherlands is equivalent to a 4.0 in US NTRP rating, and a 5.0 NTRP rating is a 3 in the Dutch (and ITF) rating.

The dynamic ranking is similar though.

Californians seems to rate quite hard. There is a bit more "grade inflation" in some of the other states.
T.C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #48
country flag JoWilly

JoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond reputeJoWilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Carpet View Post
All dulltards. They should make a tournament of 28 players, with the 4 most famous dulltards given a 1st round bye. Moonball obviously allowed.
You would have to explain to them
a) what the court looks like
b) what the ball looks like
c) half the rules. only half, because that is how many rules their beautiful Wafa takes notice of

Out of interest, who are the 4 most famous dulltards? GSMnadal has got to be one. The likes of Goatdal are too new and other dulltards seem to constantly get banned and then reinvent themselves, only to get banned again

DJOKOVIC

FEDERER
DEL PO-DIMITROV-MURRAY-WAWRINKA-GASQUET-JANOWICZ-BERDYCH

TENNIS MUG- NADAL= Excuses, bending the rules, fluke 2010, weak clay field, classless celebrations, lucky draws, first player to lose 3 consecutive GS finals to the same man, 3 consecutive losses to players ranked outside 100 at Wimbledon including injured Darcis, only beats injured or UE strewn Djoko or Fed, embarrassed by Stronga. VAMOS!
JoWilly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #49
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jowilly
Slade
SliceAce
Duarte_a
orka_n
Federer-Fan
Samanosuke
DoktorCarpet
Johnbert
Sportstennis

The list of haters is too long.
Actually I'm a decent/good amateur level player.

My game is Djokovic style.

I'm fast and I'm a very good mover.

Very good 1st serve. Sometimes I use a powerfull flat serve, other times I prefer to use some slice. My 2nd serve is not that good. Pretty average. I don't make many DF's though.

I'm a good returner, some minor problems with the backhand return in the ADV side.

Both my forehand and backhand are solid in the rallies and I can generate acceleration from both wings. Good touch at the net, but some problems with the overheads.

I've some trouble with high balls in by backhand (two-handed), it's not that I can't deal, but in those moments I usually just moonball to the other side.

I've a two-handed backhand slice, just like Fabrice Santoro, very unusual.

My favourite surface is hard, however I'm not tall (1'81 cm), so I'm tougher to beat on clay.

I never played on grass , but I've played some times on carpet when I was in France years ago and love it.

Ah, my racquet is a Yonex VCore Xi 100, with RPM Blast Strings (55 lbs).

Last edited by Doktor Carpet : 11-23-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Doktor Carpet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #50

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoWilly View Post
You would have to explain to them
a) what the court looks like
b) what the ball looks like
c) half the rules. only half, because that is how many rules their beautiful Wafa takes notice of

Out of interest, who are the 4 most famous dulltards? GSMnadal has got to be one. The likes of Goatdal are too new and other dulltards seem to constantly get banned and then reinvent themselves, only to get banned again
GSMNadal, PileDrive, Matt01 and Kiedis. Topspindoctor is banned, so he's not elegible for bye.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #51
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Matt01!

Quote:
orka_n
I'm decent at tennis though. Won 5 of 7 matches in the amateur league I played in this fall.

Quote:
GSMNadal, PileDrive, Matt01 and Kiedis. Topspindoctor is banned, so he's not elegible for bye.
Man, the Nadulltards have declined just like the tour has.

Back in the day, the 4 worst would be Start da Game, Clay Death, Everko & JolanGago. Those were some heavy hitter clowns I tell ya.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Matt01!

I'm decent at tennis though. Won 5 of 7 matches in the amateur league I played in this fall.

Man, the Nadulltards have declined just like the tour has.

Back in the day, the 4 worst would be Start da Game, Clay Death, Everko & JolanGago. Those were some heavy hitter clowns I tell ya.
GOATDal and MarioMega are underdogs, but they probably would reach the finals stages anyway.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #53
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GOATDal and MarioMega are underdogs, but they probably would reach the finals stages anyway.
Shoutout to bitter old tribalfusion as well.

Also chairumpire and Rafaspin, too bad they are banned.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Shoutout to bitter old tribalfusion as well.

Also chairumpire and Rafaspin, too bad they are banned.
Tribalfusion can make a strong case for seeding too.