2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #511
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
and there goes my vote to your opponent next round, if you make it that far
Why? Notice my post starts with 'a real badass would...'

A nice guy like me would forget the tennis, take the girl out on a very romantic date and not even once check the livescores Oh and definitely get my credit card out to buy her everything she deserves
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #512
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post

A nice guy like me would forget the tennis, take the girl out on a very romantic date and not even once check the livescores Oh and definitely get my credit card out to buy her everything she deserves
Real men pay in cash (and sweat)
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #513
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Punky is overrated. Sure, she is nice and cute, but is her posting quality really good enough to deserve the number 2 seed?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #514
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
I have one question though: I have to know what this means. Care to elaborate, The Bulldog ?:

All I will say is that I paid you a big compliment.

The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #515
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

your sentence actually started with "That said"

Quote:
That's awesome

That said, a real bad ass would have got her to make you sandwiches and give you a blowjob while you watched the match(es) though Just saying.
'nuff said
Keech is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #516

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your sentence actually started with "That said"

'nuff said
Yup, followed by what a 'real badass' would do ie not what a nice guy do
Old 12-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #517
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I feel a little unconfortable with that "Vote for X" or even "Vote for me", I think you all should relax a bit here.
I mean, I have no problem with that, keep it up, be happy .

But what I most enjoy this contest is everyone showing nice feelings for everyone else, saying good things for the others.
I have to admit I feel really good when other users say nice things about me, anyone liking my style is always a pleasure. it's the best gift I can recieve today.

I think this is the best thing about the popcon, showing everyone we can all put tennis on another topic and get into the NT-forum to share nice feelings about other users. Here there aren't "disliked" users like in ACC, it's all matter of who you like, or appreciatte, or even enjoy reading.

For example, I have discussed SOOOO many times with users like Nole Fan, Born in Clay and GSMNadal, and I have no problems in show I can put that discussions aside and tell them I enjoy their posts, their style and voting for them.

I'm a Federer fan, a HUUUUUUUGE Federer fan, when Federer loses it affects my life.

(I have a pretty funny story regarding the Fed-IW tournament, I was supossed to date a girl on friday, and I told her something like this:
- Sorry, I think I won't be able to go during the night, Roger plays tonight vs Del Potro, it'd be a tough match.
- What about tomorrow?
- Um... I don't know. If Roger wins he'd probably play Nadal, I don't want to miss that.
- We can go out after the match.
- Yeah... Probably, but if Rogers loses to Rafa I won't be in a good mood to go nowhere.
- On Sunday?
- Only if Federer loses to Rafa... I won't miss the final, you know?
- Well, you can totally fuck yourself.)
We did go out after the Fedal match, afterwards.

Sorry, where was I?
Oh yeah, i'm a Fed fan, and, of course, I'd almost all the time discuss with Rafa and Nole fans, but I like them beeing there. We need all the fans we can, to have a polarity of opinions, that's the whole reason of a forum, right?

And, what I said before, I can discuss to death with them during the "hot" matches, but after that, it's just a forum, we all can enjoy our company here, and have a good relationship with everyone.

I like this contest, it shows the best of MTF-users (and we're all pretty fuckin crazy).
How can you not love this veerrroozzz?

Fucking legend. Nothing short of honesty.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #518
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, followed by what a 'real badass' would do ie not what a nice guy do
we already had the example of what the nice, honest guy would do
Old 12-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #519
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Punky is overrated. Sure, she is nice and cute, but is her posting quality really good enough to deserve the number 2 seed?
Excuse me

She is a lovely woman who gives so many hugs to alot of people, and she deserves her #2 rank thats for sure. That woman has a lot of heart and class and soul.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #520

Quote:
we already had the example of what the nice, honest guy would do
Unless you're referring to cancelling dates because there's tennis matches going on, I must have missed it
Old 12-04-2012, 12:01 AM   #521
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Excuse me

She is a lovely woman who gives so many hugs to alot of people, and she deserves her #2 rank thats for sure. That woman has a lot of heart and class and soul.
What? Punky is great! As a person. But as a poster, she can sometimes be hard to understand Just my opinion
Old 12-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #522
country flag Keech

Quote:
Unless you're referring to cancelling dates because there's tennis matches going on, I must have missed it
try to figure it out

as for me, moving on..
Old 12-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #523
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's awesome

That said, a real bad ass would have got her to make you sandwiches and give you a blowjob while you watched the match(es) though Just saying.

I try to keep it a "romantic" way.
I'm pretty smooth, actually, trying to keep things slow and nice, making her confortable and happy. I'm single for a while now, but when I had a girlfriend I even gifted tickets to a football match .
(And missed some US Open matches, DAMNIT!).

My badass spirit emerges when someone tries to mess with me or my people (when I say my people I mean whoever the hell i'm with).
Or... When I need to get in a rocky-mood, that pic everyone called it "badass" is a last year pic for the band's photo session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Although viruzzz, after a Fed victory over Nadal that must've been one hell of a date.

It was, it was

Sadly, that tennis-result doesn't happen much often this years
Old 12-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #524
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What? Punky is great! As a person. But as a poster, she can sometimes be hard to understand Just my opinion
Oh its ok i thought that it was a negitive comment, im calm now

Sorry I took it seriously, i defend my wife alot
Old 12-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #525
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really? O__O

Amber can be really deep in her tennis thoughts and serious subjects, I think the seed is deserved, she was amazing the last half of the year.

Last edited by viruzzz : 12-04-2012 at 01:50 AM.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote