201) How much spam email do you tend to get a week?
202) If you could learn any language fluently what would it be?
203) What historical Figure would you love to see in 21st centuary life?
204) As a kid were you ever frighted of a monster under the bed or in the cupboard?
205) Do you like clowns?
206) Do you prefer BBC or ITV?
207) Have you ever been surfing?
208) Have you ever been snowboarding?
209) Who was better, the Beatles or Elvis Presley?
210) Whats your favourite type of foreign food?
211) Which Foreign country do you dislike the most?
212) Do you like your music loud or easy listening?
213) Whats your favourite animated or cartoon program?
214) Do you sing in the shower?
215) Are you a clean or messy person?
216) Whats your prefered playing piece in monopoly?
217) Can or Do you still play twister?
218) Can you play chess?
219) Do you know the dance steps to an annoying cheesey pop song?
220) Do you prefer straight or bendy straws?
221) Have you ever entered a talent contest?
222) and did you win?
223) Do you like poetry?
224) Are you a bad loser?
225) Which would you choose? Jelly or Ice Cream?
226) Whats your favourite type of Pie?
227) Whats your most used phrase?
228) Whats your most used word?
229) Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
230) What would your dream job be?
231) Which song do you hate the most?
232) How long does it take you to get ready?
233) What do you think the greatest invention has been?
234) Whats your favourite feature on the opposite sex?
235) Whats your least favourite feature on the opposite sex?
236) Who's your favourite Comedian?
237) What's your favourite board game?
238) Do you have any lucky items, objects or traditions?
239) Do you have any superstitions?
240) Whats your favourite Movie quote?
241) Who would win in a fight? Chuck Norris or Jack Bauer?
242) Do you have much of an ego?
243) Do you wear sunglasses indoors to look cool or stylish?
244) Are you a hat person?
245) Whats your favourite supermarket chain?
246) Whats your favourite fastfood chain?
247) Whats your first thought upon waking up?
248) What animal would you most like to have as a pet?
249) Whats your favourite type of tree?
250) If you could bankrupt one person or company who would it be?
251) If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?
252) Who's your favourite celeb with the same first name or surname as you?
253) If evil-doers invaded your country would you rush to the battlelines to defend the motherland or hide in a box?
254) Whats your favourite flower?
256) Do you believe in the loch ness monster?
257) Do you believe in Aliens?
258) Do you believe the Governments hide technology and information from the public?
259) Which is your favourite pokemon?
260) What horror fiction character scares you the most?
261) Can you do 10 revolutions of a hula hoop?
262) Do you think Great Britain should have a National Day?
263) Do you think Great Britain should be part of a United Europe?
264) Would you want the Euro or keep the British Pound?
265) Did you notice there was no question 255?
266) Have you ever invented a fairly unique meal or drink?
267) Do you have any secret family recipes?
268) Do you have any family secrets?
269) Are you good at keeping secrets?
270) Have you ever been up in a hot air balloon?
271) Whats your favourite Sci-fi film/program etc?
272) When playing checkers or chess do you prefer to be black or white?
273) Which is better, a Pastie or Sausage Roll?
274) Do you prefer shopping on the high street or online?
275) Would you ever want to learn to fly?
276) Do you often read your horoscope?
277) Have you ever had a proper Tarot reading?
278) Whats your favourite brand of newspaper?
279) Have you ever milked a cow?
280) Have you ever used the phrase "back in my time" to someone younger than you?
281) Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
282) Which was the greatest Empire?
283) Whats the cleverest word you know?
284) Whats your favourite sportsware brand?
285) Do you buy any weekly/monthly magazines?
286) Who's your favourite Superhero?
287) Who's your favourite Villain/Baddie?
288) What was the last Album you purchased?
289) What was the last DVD you purchased?
290) What was the last piece of clothing you purchased?
291) When pulling crackers does everyone get one each regardless or whoever gets the big ends keeps all the prizes
292) Do you ever make your own greetings cards
293) Do you have a swiss army knife?
294) At what age did you twig onto the fact Santa wasnt real?
295) Whats your favourite fruit?
296) Have you ever done something really unbelivable, only to have no one around to see it?
297) Do you buy from charity shops?
298) Have you ever sold your services?
299) Have you ever raised money for charity?
300) Have you ever won a giant sized cuddly toy from a fair?
2012 Chennai Champion
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."
"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Wow, 2 bans in a month... What did he do this time?
Probably just being himself
__________________ “There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Nadal of course. He and Djokovic are by far the most likeable members in top 4.
Originally Posted by Matt01
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
Feel sorry for Johnny that his co-organiser for PopCon is banned.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)