Q&A With Mark Lenders. - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2013, 11:33 PM   #436
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
Wow.
Can't goodrep you atm, manuel. This is fucking awesome. I think I'm gonna watch the series again soon.
So awesome that even a non-Portuguese speaker can appreciate One of the few things our awful anime dubbers ever did well was Digimon openings/endings

You should watch it again definitely - Adventure and Tamers. Digimon is one of those series that I loved more upon watching as an adult, far better and more complex than Dragon Ball or Pokemon imo.

While we're at it, a few more epic anime soundtrack:

And perhaps the only saving grace of the debacle that was Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002:

Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2013, 11:34 PM   #437

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
y u so popular?
Don't think I'm particularly popular
Old 01-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #438
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
If I had easy time with girls my wife would've killed me/married for almost 10 years now
Haha. Great diversion tactic. The others may be clueless but...

Serbia was one of the last places in europe to allow a railroad to come through it and it's one of the last places where having a mistress is still ok. Clearly you are having your cake and eating it too.

Envious in Canada.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:23 AM   #439
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-No, I don't like alcoholic beverages. Obviously I'm not saying I never touched alcohol, but with extreme moderation.

2-I have no idea, but of course trying to enforce stricter laws about sale and consumption would help.

Always found the Portuguese opening and ending songs much better, but this one is cool too.

You should watch it all if you find the time, you don't even need to download, I'm sure the episodes are available for direct watching either on Youtube or Project Free Tv or something. I find myself enjoying the anime series/kid shows I watched as a kid even more now that I'm older and can understand things better.

As for Pokemon, as point by Trollicki it was a merchandise driven series, much like Yu-gi-oh, so the constant elements were to be expected. It's still a very fun series to watch, I believe it stood the test of time far better than Dragon Ball.

Same here. Digimon was always my favorite of those, Adventure 01 and Tamers are just epic. I still get all sad when Takato and co. lose their digimon in the Tamers finale
How is that not creepy? Few mental health professionals would have the courage to take your case.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:10 AM   #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
How is that not creepy? Few mental health professionals would have the courage to take your case.
Not everyone is crept out as easily as you
Old 01-30-2013, 08:19 AM   #441
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serbia was one of the last places in europe to allow a railroad to come through it and it's one of the last places where having a mistress is still ok.
Man, I'm really starting to wonder whether you know anything about Serbia, go ahead and try having a mistress and see what happens... this is not Salt Lake City
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #442
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serbia was one of the last places in europe to allow a railroad to come through it
What? Where are you getting this from? Serbia had railways starting with the mid 19th century, mostly along with Romania. Most lines were operated within the Austro-Hungarian Empire. First Serbian line was opened in 1854, that's 15 years after Canada. Part of that line runs through Serbia, part through Romania. If you look at this with today's eyes, you can see that the first line there was international.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:44 AM   #443
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
What? Where are you getting this from? Serbia had railways starting with the mid 19th century, mostly along with Romania. Most lines were operated within the Austro-Hungarian Empire. First Serbian line was opened in 1854, that's 15 years after Canada. Part of that line runs through Serbia, part through Romania. If you look at this with today's eyes, you can see that the first line there was international.
Mr Oracle doesn't live in Serbia, so his knowledge is somewhat limited/distorted... if he has any that is, thanks for the info
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
How do you even know this stuff ?
Old 01-30-2013, 10:17 PM   #445
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Do you plan to visit the UK soon?

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Do you plan to visit the UK soon?
I'd definitely like to, to attend Wimbledon and/or the World Tour Finals. But my very inconvenient exam schedule probably means that's not happening any time soon (also not exactly rich at the moment)
Old 01-31-2013, 01:22 AM   #447
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you learn your English?
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:41 AM   #448

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
Where did you learn your English?
Mostly through watching tons of films and TV series in English from a young age. I also read a lot in English as I prefer to read novels in their original language, and mostly had to speak English while abroad. I pick up foreign languages more easily than most, but practice does make perfect
Old 01-31-2013, 01:51 AM   #449
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute

I would say quite an accomplishment for such a young person.
I noticed a Mancunian above asking you to come to the UK, have you ever been there? Manchester?
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:11 AM   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
I would say quite an accomplishment for such a young person.
I noticed a Mancunian above asking you to come to the UK, have you ever been there? Manchester?
Thank you English is my third language, after Portuguese and French.

Yup, I've been to UK, but not Manchester. Only London on two occasions - one with my family when I was still a child, the other one with some friends in November 2009, ended up getting tickets for the final day of that epic group A of the World Tour Finals - Murray vs Verdasco and Del Potro vs Federer.