Q&A With Mark Lenders. - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #331
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
1-Mark, what are your star qualities? 2-could you teach us how to be more popular and how to make more money? 3-I want to be just like you, but not sure how :-)

4-oh, I forgot, do you believe in Ninjas? 5-do you like ABBA?

6-just one more thing ... is Britney Spears better looking than Lady Ga Ga?

thanks Mark.
1-What exactly do you mean with star qualities? Sorry to reply with a question but I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

2-I could, but it'd probably not be much use to you seen as I'm not particularly popular and I'm still bankrolled by my parents

3-They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, but seriously you should just be yourself

4-Only Ninja Hattori

5-Yes, I do.

6-Yeah
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #332
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-What exactly do you mean with star qualities? Sorry to reply with a question but I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

2-I could, but it'd probably not be much use to you seen as I'm not particularly popular and I'm still bankrolled by my parents

3-They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, but seriously you should just be yourself

4-Only Ninja Hattori

5-Yes, I do.

6-Yeah
Mark, good humble answers (Rafa should be jealous of you) ... you know I had to ask all trick questions in my book, just to make sure you are real .
we'll talk about 'star qualities soon'
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #333
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Best football match you've seen in 2012?

Best tennis match you've seen in 2012?

Name the 10 best football players of 2012 (not the best in the world. The 10 players who had the best 2012 )

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #334
country flag Zepploydath

Zepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond repute

1. What would Andy Murray need to do to earn your respect?
2. Would you have sex with Susan Boyle for 10 minutes with anyone of your choice?
Zepploydath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #335

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
1-Best football match you've seen in 2012?

2-Best tennis match you've seen in 2012?

3-Name the 10 best football players of 2012 (not the best in the world. The 10 players who had the best 2012 )
1-Probably Barcelona vs Real Madrid (2-2) of this year's La Liga, that was a great match.

2-Close call between the Olympic semifinal with Federer and Delpo and RG quarters between Nole and Jo.

3-Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Ronaldo, Falcao, Pirlo, Cech, Van Persie, Ribéry. Not in order, just listed the 10 players, think it's about right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepploydath View Post
1. What would Andy Murray need to do to earn your respect?
2. Would you have sex with Susan Boyle for 10 minutes with anyone of your choice?
1-Nothing. I respect him, I'm just not a fan and will never be, that's all.

2-Sex with Susan Boyle in exchange with 10-minute sex with anyone of my choice? Sure, sounds like a good deal, well kind of
Old 12-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #336
country flag Zepploydath

Zepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1-Probably Barcelona vs Real Madrid (2-2) of this year's La Liga, that was a great match.

2-Close call between the Olympic semifinal with Federer and Delpo and RG quarters between Nole and Jo.

3-Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Ronaldo, Falcao, Pirlo, Cech, Van Persie, Ribéry. Not in order, just listed the 10 players, think it's about right.

1-Nothing. I respect him, I'm just not a fan and will never be, that's all.

2-Sex with Susan Boyle in exchange with 10-minute sex with anyone of my choice? Sure, sounds like a good deal, well kind of.
Susan Boyle will happily oblige.

Just not in the bum please...

Zepploydath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepploydath View Post
Susan Boyle will happily oblige.

Just not in the bum please...

These pictures do put some new perspective into your question for sure
Old 12-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #338
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dortmund vs Bayern 5-2, Champions League final, Dortmund vs Real 2-1, and 2-2 were my favourites.

Can't disagree with your choices there for the tennis.

Mine would be... Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Pirlo, Reus, Vidal, Van Persie, Iniesta, Xavi, Cech

Just off the top of my head

Old 12-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #339
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

If Ferrer moved as well as Baghdatis, where do you think he would be ranked and what would he have achieved?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Dortmund vs Bayern 5-2, Champions League final, Dortmund vs Real 2-1, and 2-2 were my favourites.

Can't disagree with your choices there for the tennis.

Mine would be... Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Pirlo, Reus, Vidal, Van Persie, Iniesta, Xavi, Cech

Just off the top of my head
Nice list, it's almost the same really. I also liked those matches you mentioned, Dortmund's Cup final performance was amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
If Ferrer moved as well as Baghdatis, where do you think he would be ranked and what would he have achieved?
His forehand is not bad, but his backhand would be hugely exposed if he couldn't rely on his movement/footwork. He's probably the best player in the world at changing the direction of the ball, which would always make him a bit awkward to rally against for a considerable number of players, and he's one of the best returners around so he'd not be totally useless with weak movement. That said, without his movement he'd be no threat at all for the big players of course, he'd be one of those players always trying to get a low seed for GS events, hovering between the 20-40 ranking spots at best imo.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #341
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Your top 5 favorite songs?
Old 12-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Your top 5 favorite songs?
Impossible to answer this question really. Can't narrow it down to 5 at all - although, on topic, I'm not a very musical person at all, of all the relevant arts it's the one I'm least interested in and am least cultured in.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #343
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Do you prefer pizza or chineese food?
Would you rank Rui Costa in the top10 of the best players of all the time?
Would you still rate naomi watts a hot woman at her current age?
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
1-Do you prefer pizza or chineese food?
2-Would you rank Rui Costa in the top10 of the best players of all the time?
3-Would you still rate naomi watts a hot woman at her current age?
1-Pizza. Not a big fan of either though.

2-Of course not. Unlike you meant 10 best Portuguese players, in which case I'd say yes.

3-Yes, no doubt.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #345
country flag nazzac

The most entertaining teams to watch in world football in your opinion?

The most entertaining tennis players to watch?