Q&A With Mark Lenders. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-27-2012, 03:36 AM   #16
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I do

I'd name Rivaldo, he's my all-time favorite player, the reason I started supporting Barca back when I started watching football. He's not retired but you know, it's as if he was Also Maldini, Hagi, Guardiola...
Rivaldo... What an amazing player, I have that weird sensation that the guy doesn't have the reputation he deserves.
IMO he's really underrated. And weirdly the guy's not retired yet. It's true that his actual movement is slow, but talent is something you can't lose.
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 03:40 AM   #17
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Why doesn't FreakyGOAT get any questions in his thread ?
People saw through his exaggerate attention seeking attempts perhaps Or maybe copying another thread was not such a good idea. Just guessing here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Rivaldo... What an amazing player, I have that weird sensation that the guy doesn't have the reputation he deserves.
IMO he's really underrated. And weirdly the guy's not retired yet. It's true that his actual movement is slow, but talent is something you can't lose.
Yeah, he was spectacular for Barca in the beginning of the decade, carrying a in-crisis team at the time. His hat trick vs Valencia in the final day of the season with CL qualification on the line remains the best individual performance I've ever seen and that overhead goal just awesome

He hasn't retired, but he's obviously a shadow of his former self and has been for quite a while.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:43 AM   #18
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People saw through his exaggerate attention seeking attempts perhaps Or maybe copying another thread was not such a good idea. Just guessing here.
Nice try Mug.
1. You copied Sapeod, so you can't call me a copier.
2. If I start a thread I'm an attention seeker, but if you start the same thread you aren't??

Owned bizznach!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:44 AM   #19

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice try Mug.
1. You copied Sapeod, so you can't call me a copier.
2. If I start a thread I'm an attention seeker, but if you start the same thread you aren't??

Owned bizznach!

That'd be correct except I didn't start any thread, just going along with it
Old 11-27-2012, 03:46 AM   #20

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That'd be correct except I didn't start any thread, just going along with it
We all know you were the mastermind behind this thread and that you asked Mugle Rules to create this for you because you were to wussy!!

Owned once again...

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 11-27-2012, 03:51 AM   #21
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, he was spectacular for Barca in the beginning of the decade, carrying a in-crisis team at the time. His hat trick vs Valencia in the final day of the season with CL qualification on the line remains the best individual performance I've ever seen and that overhead goal just awesome
Duuuuude, that was indeed one of the best performances of a player in a single match.
Great memories, that late 90s early 2000s were pretty amazing for euro-football. 2002 was probably my favorite world cup.

Well... Ibrahimovic made a 2000Rivaldo-like match some weeks ago. I totally compared that performance to the Barcelona - Valencia one.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:52 AM   #22

Quote:
We all know you were the mastermind behind this thread and that you asked Mugle Rules to create this for you because you were to wussy!!

Owned once again...

Sorry, was just looking for an excuse to use my Seth gif again and this looked ideal

But yeah, you caught me: I'm too scared/wussy to start a thread therefore I masterminded a plan to get Nole Rules to start it for me using all means necessary. You are one sharp dude, nothing ever gets past you, does it?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:54 AM   #23

Quote:
Duuuuude, that was indeed one of the best performances of a player in a single match.
Great memories, that late 90s early 2000s were pretty amazing for euro-football. 2002 was probably my favorite world cup.

Well... Ibrahimovic made a 2000Rivaldo-like match some weeks ago. I totally compared that performance to the Barcelona - Valencia one.
Yup, although I was a kid back then, Euro 2000 remains my favorite ever international competition, great football on display, still remember it so vividly.

I must have missed that Ibrahimovic performance, I don't follow football as much as I once did and lost a bit of interest in the Serie A
Old 11-27-2012, 03:57 AM   #24
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Yup, although I was a kid back then, Euro 2000 remains my favorite ever international competition, great football on display, still remember it so vividly.

I must have missed that Ibrahimovic performance, I don't follow football as much as I once did and lost a bit of interest in the Serie A
You should totally check it out, here, watch this:

Sweden defeated England 4-2, Ibrahimovic made the 4 goals, and please, check the last one if you want to have an eyegasm.

Old 11-27-2012, 04:03 AM   #25

Quote:
But yeah, you caught me: I'm too scared/wussy to start a thread therefore I masterminded a plan to get Nole Rules to start it for me using all means necessary. You are one sharp dude, nothing ever gets past you, does it?
Nope. I'm what they call "Untouchable"

Quote:
Old 11-27-2012, 04:06 AM   #26
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

When are you going to stop quoting freakyclown and just put him on your ignore list
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:08 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
When are you going to stop quoting freakyclown and just put him on your ignore list

Quote:
Old 11-27-2012, 04:20 AM   #28
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of a person do you have to be to like a disgraceful human being like Sergio Busquets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:27 AM   #29

Quote:
You should totally check it out, here, watch this:

Sweden defeated England 4-2, Ibrahimovic made the 4 goals, and please, check the last one if you want to have an eyegasm.

Wow nice. I don't like Ibra at all, but have to admit this is hugely impressive, the fourth goal is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I don't have an ignore list; my patience is infinite you could say

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
What kind of a person do you have to be to like a disgraceful human being like Sergio Busquets?
You have to be a sophisticated appreciator of the beautiful game.

Busquets is awesome
Old 11-27-2012, 04:32 AM   #30
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Do you support Busquets tactic of feigning injury in attempt to get his opponent carded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote