Q&A With Mark Lenders. - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2012, 12:08 AM   #271
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
It's been four years since I've even played so you never know

I know I should have gone. I was waiting for them to be held in the UK. It's probably happened by now

I have never met a hot girl obsessed with manga, no. They must exist though! If you find one, I hope she's a Ferrertard
You'd probably still beat me

It'd have been even more fun to go abroad, getting to know Yu-Gi-Oh masters from all over the world

That'd be some horrible luck, but it's unlikely a girl with good taste (anime/manga, me ) would ever like Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
I agree about Prison Break, the first two are the best ones. Specially the first one that is on my top 3 of seasons of any tv show. Then it became a bit predictable.

Are there a lot of Messi fans in Portugal? Or you're one of the few? Cause he's got a pretty heavy rivalry with Ronaldo
Yup, season 1 was brilliant, really got me hooked. Season 2 was very good, after that the show couldn't live up to its own standards although it was still enjoyable.

Yes, a lot of people like Messi of course (he's only hated by rabid Ronaldo/Mourinho fanboys). And what heavy rivalry? Only a media-generated one, Cristiano is not even close to being in the same league as Messi as a football player.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 12:08 AM   #272
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

you skipped my question

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #273

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
you skipped my question
Yes, sorry didn't notice it

Quote:
what makes you the most angry besides ferrer?
I'm a very calm guy and almost impossible to upset/annoy/wind up, nothing ever makes me angry, not even Ferrer I know it's hard to believe but I'm known to be quite zen and laughing off insults/provocation attempts/negative situations in general irl. I guess people who tried to rile me up on MTF to get a reaction from me that would get me banned also found that out
Old 12-11-2012, 12:54 AM   #274
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I know there's not much of a rivalry in the field and it's more outside of it. What I meant is that most Ronaldo fans hate Messi (maybe the other way around too, but to a lesser extent I would say) and as he is from Portugal he probably has a lot of fans there (I don't really care where a player is from, but some people do).

Anyway, probably most of the Ronaldo/Mourinho fanboys that hate Messi are Real Madrid fans and not Portuguese people.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:54 AM   #275
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how do you quote multiple posts and reply in one post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I click Ctrl + quote to open the quoting thing on a new window (well, not window but my browser is in French and I forgot the English word for the pages open next to each other), copy-paste the quoting thing to my original message and reply there.

Hope it was clear enough, if not I can explain with a set of pics
There is a multiquote option you know
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:56 AM   #276
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

What about Big Bang theory , you like that show ?
Old 12-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #277
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Were you as pissed as I was that Heroes was cancelled when it was ?
Oh yes indeed, despite the fact that later seasons were poor, I so wanted to see how they all form a Justice League type team, but the writers didn't let the characters grow as fast as the first season, and cancelling was inevitable. Still, I hated the cancellation.

Quote:
1-I don't think anyone 'deserves' a Q&A thread, it's not something you need a certain pedigree to have. If you are willing to answer people's questions, then by all means make one or ask someone to make you one. I think these threads are great when people are open
I do wanna answer people's questions, and I do feel that it's a way to have the board get to know you better and vice-versa. I'll think about it. Thanks.

Quote:
3-I'd probably laugh it off, try plausible deniability or something If Ferrer didn't mind it, I guess we'd both joke about it
I don't think he'll mind at all, and the joke part is really plausible.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #278
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I watch Big Bang Theory. It's my favorite sitcom right about now, despite it not being aired over here. Luckily iTunes was invented.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #279
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I watch Big Bang Theory. It's my favorite sitcom right about now, despite it not being aired over here. Luckily iTunes was invented.
I love that show too . Its like 3 seasons behind over here but thanks to Torrent ,I am able to watch the episodes
Old 12-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #280
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

2-I don't watch it (at best caught some bits of episodes), so can't really tell. Would you advise it tho ?
Yeah. One of the best shows on TV imo, if not the best.

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Yes, I know there's not much of a rivalry in the field and it's more outside of it. What I meant is that most Ronaldo fans hate Messi (maybe the other way around too, but to a lesser extent I would say) and as he is from Portugal he probably has a lot of fans there (I don't really care where a player is from, but some people do).

Anyway, probably most of the Ronaldo/Mourinho fanboys that hate Messi are Real Madrid fans and not Portuguese people.
That are Portuguese people who fit that stereotype yes, but I wouldn't say it's the norm. Messi is definitely not particularly hated around here. All countries have deluded fanboys though, although we're bound to have a few more since Ronaldo is Portuguese.

Quote:
There is a multiquote option you know
Yeah, but I never use it

Quote:
Can't really tell. Only watched loose episodes on TV, never got to watch it from episode 1 in order, although I plan on doing it at some point, everyone tells me it's a very good series

Quote:
Oh yes indeed, despite the fact that later seasons were poor, I so wanted to see how they all form a Justice League type team, but the writers didn't let the characters grow as fast as the first season, and cancelling was inevitable. Still, I hated the cancellation.
I thought the show got a bit back on track in season 4. It definitely never lived up to the awesome standards of season 1, one of the best seasons I've seen on any TV show, but still I was a huge fan and wanted to see a proper ending. Ending on a cliffhanger is just lame, so many questions unanswered. Would love to have seen where they'd go next after Claire exposed them.

Quote:
I do wanna answer people's questions, and I do feel that it's a way to have the board get to know you better and vice-versa. I'll think about it. Thanks.
Awesome then Do think about it, if you decide to make such a thread, I'll make sure to chip in with questions

Quote:
I don't think he'll mind at all, and the joke part is really plausible.
True. He probably knew he was a vulture even before I pointed it out anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Yeah. One of the best shows on TV imo, if not the best.
I'll take your word for it and will definitely try to watch with some more attention. The show is on FOX here
Old 12-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #282
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Slasher I am gonna ask you questions too if you decide to do it

Its a great show Manuel Do you watch castle ?

Do you use Torrents ?
Old 12-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #283

Quote:
Slasher I am gonna ask you questions too if you decide to do it

Its a great show Manuel 1-Do you watch castle ?

2-Do you use Torrents ?
1-Not regularly, but I have watched it. Quite funny series.

2-Very rarely.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #284
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

1 I see you were into Pokemon haha. Did you used to have the cards and stuff at school?
2 Do you think MTF needs more tard wars now a load of tards have been banned?
3 who do you root for if Sporting face Barca?
4 who is your favourite foreign player to play for Sporting?
5 what is your next path after university?
6 if there is one thing you could change about football what would it be?
7 favourite nationality for a woman?
8 what made you prefer Digimon to Pokemon?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:21 AM   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
1 I see you were into Pokemon haha. Did you used to have the cards and stuff at school?
2 Do you think MTF needs more tard wars now a load of tards have been banned?
3 who do you root for if Sporting face Barca?
4 who is your favourite foreign player to play for Sporting?
5 what is your next path after university?
6 if there is one thing you could change about football what would it be?
7 favourite nationality for a woman?
8 what made you prefer Digimon to Pokemon?
1-Yeah, I still have the cards. Always preferred Yu-Gi-Oh for card games though

2-Yes, MTF definitely needs more tards. Way too many fair, knowledgeable and unbiased analysts of the game around these days

3-Sporting, they need the wins and titles more than Barca

4-Mario Jardel

5-I have no idea really. I'm making up plans as I go along.

6-More balanced revenue distribution so the top clubs couldn't have a monopoly of all the best players.

7-Scandinavian (as a whole)

8-Digimon Adventure 01 and Digimon Tamers are two of the best season I've seen out of any anime, besides I prefer the plots in Digimon really. Pokemon is great too though of course.