Q&A With Mark Lenders. - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #196
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
If I donate a win to you on TS4, would you change from abstaining to voting for me in the QF?
No

With that said, it's Friday night, it's raining and I'm too tired to go out anyway. It could definitely play with my mind and voting intentions if you were up for a game right now (no donations)
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 11:30 PM   #197
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
No

With that said, it's Friday night, it's raining and I'm too tired to go out anyway. It could definitely play with my mind and voting intentions if you were up for a game right now (no donations)
If bribery doesn't work, then blackmailing will.

Unless you vote for me, I will beat you 6-0, 6-0.

Changed your mind yet?

Yes, I am up for a game.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #198

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If bribery doesn't work, then blackmailing will.

Unless you vote for me, I will beat you 6-0, 6-0.

Changed your mind yet?

Yes, I am up for a game.
Nope

Awesome, give me 5 minutes to go to the bathroom and get a drink, etc... and I'll tweet you to arrange things, as opposed to spamming this thread
Old 12-08-2012, 02:32 AM   #199
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

How many games did you take against Bulldog ?
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:34 AM   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
How many games did you take against Bulldog ?
14 (in 3 matches)

1-6, 0-6

2-6, 2-6

0-6, 6-2, 3-6
Old 12-08-2012, 02:37 AM   #201
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:58 AM   #202
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I just realised that in the first match, you failed to hold serve even once with Roddick!
Old 12-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #203

Quote:
I just realised that in the first match, you failed to hold serve even once with Roddick!
Yeah. I was using a controller with fucked up R3 and besides I sometimes struggle to find the rhythm with the serve at first, tend to spin it or slice it when I want to flatten it out, my serving in that match was atrocious, actually served better with Murray in the last match.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #204
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a twitter account?
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Do you have a twitter account?
Yup. Here it is.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #206
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a facebook?

Why do you like your favorite player?

Do you like the wta?

Who was your inspiration?

Who are you closer with in MTF and in real life?

Old 12-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #207
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

How do you feel about the ban of the niqab in France?

Quote:
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:19 AM   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
1-Do you have a facebook?

2-Why do you like your favorite player?

3-Do you like the wta?

4-Who was your inspiration?

5-Who are you closer with in MTF and in real life?

1-Yup, I do. Just search Manuel Traquete on FB, my name is unique in the world.

2-I have several favorites and like all of them for different reasons really.

3-No.

4-Can't really pinpoint anoyone in particular.

5-Overall, I'd say my brother is probably the one I'm the closest with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
How do you feel about the ban of the niqab in France?
There's a lot to say about that, but in short I believe it constitutes a serious violation of the freedom of religion on quite a few levels and is a disproportionate measure.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:34 AM   #209
country flag GOATsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
There's a lot to say about that, but in short I believe it constitutes a serious violation of the freedom of religion on quite a few levels and is a disproportionate measure.
i agree it really upsets me

Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 03:40 AM   #210
country flag The Prince

At least you didn't do what Dee did and thing the niqab was a person.