I officialy withdraw... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default I officialy withdraw...

...from this years' ACC and will NOT be voting in this outrageous final match up. I have stated before I don't 'not vote' and will always make myself heard.

I still fully stand behind this statement when I made it, back when this competition had some meaning. HOWEVER, recent events have changed things massively. The unbiased fans who enjoyed a decent ACC with me on this site all know what flagrant cheating act by this years 'objective' runner of the competetion I am talking about here. This has been fully discussed though (although all the accused could come up with in his defence was a stab at Nadal, who if I'm not mistaken, had nothing to do with the argument) and will not be the main part of this Reasonable Rant.

Today a second, even more disgusting event took place. A Rafa 'tard' lockout in the final. One poster, who has been inactive for 90% of the year, who hasn't done anything even remotely clown-worthy in 2012 has reached the final of the ACC, 2012 edition. The voters seem to hold personal grudges and are unable to look past the fact that Start da Game was NOT EVEN CLOSE to the top 10 of people who clowned around the most this year.

The amount of 'clownish' posts he made this year? Taking into account that most of his posts this year were chat thread related, or just objective, good tennis analysis. Couldn't have been much more than 10-20, since he was banned as well before his permanent punishment. 20 posts were all that's necessary to reach the final in this devaluated, asterisked Arse Clown Championship, and presumably even enough for the title if 'the people' keep on their hater caps.

Moving on to the second member of this year's search of the 'biggest' clown on MTF. Raferminator, a fun little poster who has been noticed mostly due to her 'identity theft'. An act that, unbiased as I am, will admit is ACC material. But not, enough to take the title, not even close enough to being finalist worthy. A quarter final would suit this act, maybe even a semi final.

The semi needed to be the end of her run, and it was even more clear when she was up against the winner this ACC not only deserved, but so desperately needed this year: BigJohn. Hateful, could dish it out brilliantly and went crying to the mods when someone made a remark which was 0.0001% homophobic if you looked really closely. BigJohn was the bigger seed, the bigger fish, and the bigger clown that was set to finally take down the prestigious ACC crown.

During the voting session, it became nauseatingly clear that MTF is riddled with Fedtards, who are unwilling to see the clownishness in perspective and vote just because the fans of Nadal, are fans of Nadal, who have caused their favourite so much pain over the years with outclutching him, destroying him and making him cry time and time again. How telling is it that, in a year where Nadal was out for half of the season which allowed the other favourites to gloat, hate and make fun of Nadal fans like there was no tomorrow, they still are so bitter against this dying breed? We are a hunted and dying species on MTF, and before everything is done and dusted, you will realise your hate was unjustified and out of proportion.

There, I've managed to find a good 20 minutes to type out how I really feel about the events on MTF recently. I also call upon all my fellow Nadal fans, to not vote in this pre-determined, fixed final, where everything was done to ensure this would happen. Unless things drastically change next year, consider me out of next years competition as well and I withdraw in advance. I reserve the right to come back on this decision, if I see that MTF has seen the light.

I wish you all a very pleasent evening.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I officialy withdraw...

most of his posts... good tennis analysis.

this is where i stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

GSMnadal, sorry to say this, but I just lost some respect for you.

Maybe I'll elaborate later if I make progress with this essay that's due tomorrow.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #4
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, no matter what happens, MTF's real #1 clown is Action Jackson - his clownishness far transcends that of his own contest. Raferminator and SDG have nothing on him.

Last edited by Mark Lenders : 11-26-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

ACC this year was a joke and this clownish final proves it
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Maybe I'll elaborate later if I make progress with this essay that's due tomorrow.
I'm sorry to hear that tripwires, I just needed to get this of my chest. Start da Game isn't here to defend himself, so I felt I needed to do something because this just isn't right in my eyes.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #7
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Keep whining, you little bitch. Even if selyoink's vote had counted as mine, I still would've lost 31-30 I was losing no matter what happened, get over it

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #8
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Hate to break this to you, but your respect means nothing. In fact, I'd take it as a compliment if you said same to me.
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't agree more. Fedtards are pathetic. Easily the worst fanbase on MTF. SDG missed almost the whole year yet he made the final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
NBA All star game MVP awards:

Bieber 1
Federer 0

Forget popularity, Bieber is even a better athlete than the old man.
Nole Rules is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #10
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
Couldn't agree more. Fedtards are pathetic. Easily the worst fanbase on MTF. SDG missed almost the whole year yet he made the final.
I agree he shouldn't have gone far, but blaming it on Fedtards? What whiny little babies all of you are, get over it

The worst fanbases are the Nadal/Djokotards. All of you are awful. All of you. Don't compare Fedtards to you lot.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #11
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Keep whining, you little bitch. Even if selyoink's vote had counted as mine, I still would've lost 31-30 I was losing no matter what happened, get over it
Yes, and this part wasn't the main point in my argument as I stated in the beginning, but it showed that not everyone has the same rights in this.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #12
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that tripwires, I just needed to get this of my chest. Start da Game isn't here to defend himself, so I felt I needed to do something because this just isn't right in my eyes.
If Start da Game were here, he would've withdrawn again, just as he did last year. Same goes from BigJohn, he would've chickened out again, so your both points are kinda irrelevant. Raferminator deserves the final, not many will argue that.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #13
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have a point regarding SdG, but Raferminator vs. BigJohn really comes down to a matter of taste which is entirely subjective. They are both clowns in their own right and there are strong arguments for voting one way or the other. Saying that Fedtards rushed to BigJohn's rescue is a bit of a stretch I think; I didn't really see any evidence of that in the voting thread. This is also not about Fedtards versus Nadaltards; these posters made it to the final because the majority of posters voted for them and not all of the posters who voted for them are Federer fans. I didn't even notice many Fedtrolls voting with the exception of habibko (though I could be wrong).

I think you're taking this a bit too seriously.

Edited to add: I initially said I lost a bit of respect for you because I always thought you were above such petty fanwar-based arguments and that you didn't take this MTF fanwarring crap seriously. The last few paragraphs of your post were quite surprising in that regard.

Last edited by tripwires : 11-26-2012 at 05:04 PM.
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #14
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Yes, and this part wasn't the main point in my argument as I stated in the beginning, but it showed that not everyone has the same rights in this.
Just be quiet, you're an embarrassment. Let it go. It's a ACC contest on a tennis forum and you're getting angry over it. Get. A. Grip!

Old 11-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #15
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post

Anyway, no matter what happens, MTF's real #1 clown is Action Jackson - his clownishness far transcends that of his own contest. Raferminator and SDG have nothing on him.
Oh just shut up. Should have voted for you over SdG.