In my opinion, the Challenger Tour Finals should be... - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2012, 11:47 AM   #76
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In my opinion, the Challenger Tour Finals should be...

I just have to correct why I was calling Janowicz "Polish Querrey" It wasn't even my invention. It's just that Przysiezny was called Polish Federer, Kubot was Polish Rafter, and my friend said for lolz Janowicz was Polish Querrey I hope he has a better career than Sam (obviously, Przysiezny is not Federer and Kubot is not Rafter, for the record)

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #77
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Fiber you're welcome to share your infos about the southAmerican swing and the reform of the ATP calendar, I quoted you on an appropriate thread :

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=12585207#post12585207

PS : Nathaliia thanks for the info about "Polish Querrey", seems that you hope that this time Janowicz will be an improved version, not a cheaper one
Old 11-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #78
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

About the very interesting debate of our Argentinian and Brazilian friends about southAmerican tennis, I'm European and only a general observer but what I can say is that from what I observe in young generations Argentine, and in a lesser extent Brazil, seem to raise more youngsters than in the past whereas Europe seems to raise less ones.

Besides, about tennis economy, there seems to be a clear improvement in southAmerica whereas there's a decline in the USA.

Especially yes I had noticed that challengers seem to develop in southAmerica whereas they rather decline in Europe and the USA ... and this may have an impact on the rankings of, say, Dutra da Silva, Souza, Alves and Clezar for Brazil, and Pella, Andreozzi, Schwartzman, Velotti, Arguello or Olivo for Argentina

In that, like on many topics, southAmerica seems to be raising, but what's specific to tennis, is that it's much more obvious in southAmerica than in Asia.