Party time - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #46
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Party time

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
My name is not Jesus Christ, sadly. No, no one would go this far if I were banned. But then again, I'm not a completely moronic poster - you're probably next
Reported for wishing ban.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #47
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
No, scoobs explained Hian was told it would be permanent. No more chance of him coming back than any other permabanned poster.
so now its really over.
i guess like other said, he can always make a new account or something.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #48
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

He probably already had one

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #49

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure what's offenisive about that, 80% of the forum would be banned Anyway, Hian is gone, you are clearly a troll whose age changes on an hourly basis. HOPE YOU GET BANNED
It's in the rules, which obviously you don't follow.

I'm not trolling, I miss my 2 favorite posters, so shut up.

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #50

Quote:
Go away troll. I figured you out already.
How hypocritical of you to call ME troll. How about you go away?

Quote:

Old 11-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #51
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so going to bump this thread the day safin rules gets his perma

Old 11-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #52
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Won't happen, EVER Hows the herpes?
I don't sleep around with the first person I meet on the bus

Old 11-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #53
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
What's that got do do with your herpes?
You're a big boy, you can figure it out

Old 11-22-2012, 07:41 PM   #54
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Did Filo share my pics?
Real reason he got permabanned was that disgusting pic

Old 11-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #55

Quote:
How old are you again? Sorry it seems to change hourly I can't keep up.....
14; It changed one day, it's called a birthday, no?

Quote:

Old 11-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #56
country flag GSMnadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
14; It changed one day, it's called a birthday, no?
You were 13 this afternoon

Strange timezone you're in and interesting way to spend your birthday

Old 11-22-2012, 07:46 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
You were 13 this afternoon

Strange timezone you're in and interesting way to spend your birthday
No... Where did you get this from? Proof or bullshit. And it's bullshit.

Quote:

Old 11-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #58
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Look guys look: I am a dancing banana
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #59
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Look guys look: I am a dancing banana
Wow! So amazing! Teach me master!
Old 11-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #60
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

The perfect song for an occasion like this.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!

Last edited by Moozza : 11-22-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote