When will Djokovic lose the number 1 position next year (2013)? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will Djokovic lose #1 position next year (2013) and when

Right after the AO 4 9.09%
Right after RG 5 11.36%
After wimbledon but before the USO 4 9.09%
After the USO. 0 0%
He will keep it for the entire year 31 70.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2012, 02:16 AM   #76
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Djokovic lose #1 position next year (2013) and when

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
What?
level of your stupidity is beyond me although I get you...........you know nothing about tennis only that Fed has a nice swing and hair.LOL what a mug
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #77
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
level of your stupidity is beyond me although I get you...........you know nothing about tennis only that Fed has a nice swing and hair.LOL what a mug
Yeah, I don't know much about tennis.

But I know that I can't wait for Mugnak to be a slamless #1.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:19 AM   #78
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I don't know much about tennis.

But I can't wait for Mugnak to be a slamless #1.
do you even fucking know what slamless mean you mug?
Old 11-22-2012, 02:19 AM   #79
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do you even fucking know what slamless mean you mug?
I meant slamless in that year.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:22 AM   #80
country flag Saberq

Quote:
I meant slamless in that year.
no you didnt plus every person is gonna be slamless next year after AO bar one
Old 11-22-2012, 02:24 AM   #81
country flag GOATsol

Quote:
no you didnt plus every person is gonna be slamless next year after AO bar one

Nadal, Roger, and Murray will all be holding slams because rankings are based on the last 12 months.

If Novak loses the AO but remains #1, he will not be holding a slam.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:25 AM   #82
country flag Saberq

Quote:

Nadal, Roger, and Murray will all be holding slams because rankings are based on the last 12 months.

If Novak loses the AO but remains #1, he will not be holding a slam.
again you fail you said slamless that year.............listen kid I am tired it's almost 11 PM so I am off to bed and if you want to get owned tomorrow you let me know
Old 11-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #83
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic will probably win the AO anyway. So I don't think he'll be slamless one.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #84
country flag GOATsol

Quote:
again you fail you said slamless that year.............listen kid I am tired it's almost 11 PM so I am off to bed and if you want to get owned tomorrow you let me know
You know I meant over the last 12 months (which is equivalent to a year), not that specific year.

All of the Djoko tards were screaming vulture when Fed got back to #1, so it'll be hilarious if Djoko keeps it without even holding a slam.

Sleeping so early?
Old 11-22-2012, 02:32 AM   #85
country flag GOATsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Djokovic will probably win the AO anyway. So I don't think he'll be slamless one.
Federer will win AO.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:33 AM   #86
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

2-4 Slams next year, so I don't think it's possible that he'll lose the #1 ranking.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #87
country flag Saberq

Quote:
You know I meant over the last 12 months (which is equivalent to a year), not that specific year.

All of the Djoko tards were screaming vulture when Fed got back to #1, so it'll be hilarious if Djoko keeps it without even holding a slam.

Sleeping so early?
gotta get up early dont ask

Quote:
Federer will win AO.
LOL...........on that surface he has 10% chances against Novak
Old 11-22-2012, 03:07 AM   #88
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

to the OP: no need to spam the site just because there wasn't the option you liked in the poll
Old 11-22-2012, 03:15 AM   #89
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute

he may lose it briefly but he should be dominant #1 throughout the 2013.
tektonac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #90
country flag Radalek

Radalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond reputeRadalek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
to the OP: no need to spam the site just because there wasn't the option you liked in the poll
Why would you made a poll that lacks an option? You made a mistake and I fixed it. Djokovic might as well not hold #1 for the entire year but that doesn't matter, I still included the other options. Biased polls like yours should not be around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
Who is going to break him? Chardy?
Chardy breaks Murray three times in a row right after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
My tennis expertise is in the top 5%
Radalek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote