Could you marry another fanbase tard? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #91
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Shouldn't you be writing a paper or something?

There are no Hewitttards in my country, I fear
I can't get off MTF.

Obviously this particular Hewittard is from Hewitt's country...
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #92
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
Then you pretty much fail at life.
I dare to say that was sarcasam.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #93
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
I've glued a similar poster of Noserer to my heavy punching bag.It increased my punching strength and speed beyond belief.

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire tennis community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bull**** the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is ****ing bull****, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a ****ing ***got. You don't know **** about what we're talking about and you need to ****ing leave this thread right now.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #94
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe... Just as long as she isn't obnoxious as Federer.
But my current girlfriend is even bigger Tipsytard than I am, so it's all good for now
Old 11-19-2012, 11:35 PM   #95
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire tennis community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bull**** the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is ****ing bull****, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a ****ing ***got. You don't know **** about what we're talking about and you need to ****ing leave this thread right now.
Congrats on winning first prize for dumbassery!
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:40 PM   #96
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Congrats on winning first prize for dumbassery!
Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions
beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to
be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine
from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall
under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate
myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most
enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity
of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are
courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public
display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there
is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process.
I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with
the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I
myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to
my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion
medium.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:47 PM   #97
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

I've said this before but it needs to be re-iterated for this thread. I once left a date mid-dinner because the young lass didn't want to have an extended conversation on Chris Guccione's blocked forehand returns.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #98
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions
beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to
be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine
from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall
under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate
myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most
enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity
of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are
courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public
display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there
is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process.
I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with
the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I
myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to
my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion
medium.
The say the nose is the window to the soul.Do you agree?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #99
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I've said this before but it needs to be re-iterated for this thread. I once left a date mid-dinner because the young lass didn't want to have an extended conversation on Chris Guccione's blocked forehand returns.
Nah mate, I clearly remember you telling us that it was about sliced backhands.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #100
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried to block the memory from my head so you could be correct there. Either way, my point still stands.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:56 PM   #101
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
medium.
Didn't read that but Google shows a similar post on many other forums.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #102
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Didn't read that but Google shows a similar post on many other forums.
I searched for it on Google...and guess what? Spam=Fed copied and pasted it from a BodyBuilding Forum.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0245943&page=1
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:00 AM   #103
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Plagiarism is a bannable offense.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #104
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. I can't and won't marry a tennis fan at all. Because that would imply they like a mug.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:03 AM   #105
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
I searched for it on Google...and guess what? Spam=Fed copied and pasted it from a BodyBuilding Forum.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0245943&page=1
What's so '''' about bodybuilding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Plagiarism is a bannable offense.
Oh chit brah, help me cover this up.