Could you marry another fanbase tard? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
country flag Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
Truer words have never been spoken. The mere thought that she might think about her idol while I'm making her love... brrrrrr
Seriously? Even if she's really hot, has a great personality and you share a lot of common interests?

Would fantasizing about Roger, Andy or Novak be okay then?
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #17
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
who cares what she thinks, bigger problem is that I would see Nadal every time i look at her
That'd remind you of the match of your sig, the day when tennis was saved.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #18
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
That'd remind you of the match of your sig, the day when tennis was saved.
nope, to bring back such wet memories I would have to date Megan Fox or so and really doubt that any Nadal fan girl looks like Megan Fox
Old 11-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #19
country flag Fed fordawin

Fed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver lining View Post
Seriously? Even if she's really hot, has a great personality and you share a lot of common interests?

Would fantasizing about Roger, Andy or Novak be okay then?
I can't have anything in common with a woman who likes nadal. It's like if she liked Twilight or Katy Perry, I'm out of there! She's probably 13 in her head, it would not be a sane relationship.

Alchimists transform iron into gold. Boriiiiiing!
Movie-makers transform dreams into reality. Yeah, whatever...
El Tio transforms Dull into a multiple GS champion! Daaaaamn!

El Tio has the keys to weather, court speed, draw making, umpires' decisions and perception of time between points, top players' fatherhood, and my libido!

This signature is in no way ironic. Please don't ever let El Tio think that, for my sake!
Fed fordawin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #20
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Are you serious?
Yep. I've talked about it before, in this thread.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #21
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
I would rather die as a virgin than date Nadal fan
Is it true what they say that too much masturbation will make you def?
Okay, okay, I'll speak up.Is it true that.....
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #22
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Yep. I've talked about it before, in this thread.
I never go into that thread which explains why I didn't know of it. Omg that's actually pretty hilarious. But then she wasn't a serious tennis fan anyway, so no loss to you. What if she had been EXTREMELY knowledgeable about tennis and is a Nadal fan?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #23
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

The thread title should be, 'are you that judgemental or not?'
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #24

Fed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
The thread title should be, 'are you that judgemental or not?'
Yeah, making no judgements about people is a good thing, because you know, everyone's a nice person...

El Tio has the keys to weather, court speed, draw making, umpires' decisions and perception of time between points, top players' fatherhood, and my libido!

This signature is in no way ironic. Please don't ever let El Tio think that, for my sake!
Old 11-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #25
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Would not dare marry a 'tard.

Would be giving me a headache after correcting her illogical arguments on why her player is the best since she is a 'tard.

In fact I cannot see marrying anyone since I have perfect logic and cannot bare to witness a constant use of illogical fallacies (Which 90+% of the population make).

Will forever be alone and die alone, segregated from society, too smart for society [srs].
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Would not dare marry a 'tard.

Would be giving me a headache after correcting her illogical arguments on why her player is the best since she is a 'tard.

In fact I cannot see marrying anyone since I have perfect logic and cannot bare to witness a constant use of illogical fallacies (Which 90+% of the population make).

Will forever be alone and die alone, segregated from society, too smart for society [srs].
Too bad you're not a woman. I could have married a quality poster like you

Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #27
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, making no judgements about people is a good thing, because you know, everyone's a nice person...
I couldn't care less if a partner was an Odesnik fan or a Volandri fan. I would rather love a girl (or not) for their personality and more for the actual hobby itself, rather than the opinions about it.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #28
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too bad you're not a woman. I could have married a quality poster like you
Why not turn homo for me? [no homo]

[wut?]
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I couldn't care less if a partner was an Odesnik fan or a Volandri fan. I would rather love a girl (or not) for their personality and more for the actual hobby itself, rather than the opinions about it.
Opinions are a reflect of personnality.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #30
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
As long as they aren't Fedtards, yes.

Fedtards are the worst, especially the ones who find Federer good looking, they scare me...
Federer is attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote