What brings the most joy to your little hater's heart? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: I love it when a player I hate :

loses after having match ponit 36 45.57%
gets bagelled 36 45.57%
gets beaten by a complete mug 44 55.70%
comes only short of breaking a record 20 25.32%
loses to my favorite player 54 68.35%
loses an important final 34 43.04%
implodes and breaks a racket 22 27.85%
makes pitiful excuses in his post match interview 24 30.38%
is being booed by the public 38 48.10%
gets a warning by the umpire 27 34.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #16
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What brings the most joy to your little hater's heart?

None of this is going to help you clinch the ACC, Fedfordawin! You still won't make it to the top ten seeds.

THE NOSE WILL PREVAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
FEDERER GASQUET NALBANDIANGOFFIN
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #17
country flag Fed fordawin

Fed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
None of this is going to help you clinch the ACC, Fedfordawin! You still won't make it to the top ten seeds.
See if I care
Old 11-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #18
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Losing to Verdasco earlier this year was golden.

Funnily, when he was playing Dodig in 2010 I think (or was it last year?) on twitter, as he was serving for the match, I said "watch rafa get broken here and lose the match" as a joke, because, come on, it's Rafa. Little did I know
for me the most enjoyable rafa defeat was when davydenko beat him in the doha final.

i had called his victory before on MTF and nobody believed me, especially when nadal quickly bageled davydenko in the first set. but kolya came back strong in the last 2 sets playing like a beast. in sour days, i watch the highlights.

to this day that was probably the match i have enjoyed the most in the last years.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #19
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Noserer being close to win important match and then he gets ass served. Aka USO 2010 , 2011, WTF 2012.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #20
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

A triple golden set in a GS final by my favourite, then getting booed by the crowd, then losing every match with double bagels forever
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #21
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Chokerer self destructing because of his inherent mental weakness and everything that follows: the shanks, the melancholy, the interview heal-sniping, the lack of class, etc.

DJOKOCOASTER
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #22
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
Come on hatas, what makes your sad little life a bit happier?

Poll to come.
Feel free to mention other things, I know you pathetic haters are twisted people.
Idiotic tards like you crying in despair when your favorite player is beat down by your most hated. Which happens often.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #23
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Idiotic tards like you crying in despair when your favorite player is beat down by your most hated. Which happens often.
Pretty much this.I remember reading the thread of 2011 USO SF.So much hurt, sadness and despair among Fedtards made me hard as a rock.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #24
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute

when fed starts whining during pressers: i shouldn't have lost, i shouldn't have been broken so many times, the match was on my racket, so for me this is very hard to understand how you can play a shot like that on match point, etc. priceless.
tektonac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:27 PM   #25
country flag TechnoViking

TechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond repute

When the GOAT hands out tasty bagels to his closest rivals.
TechnoViking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #26
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoViking View Post
When the GOAT hands out tasty bagels to his closest rivals.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 PM   #27
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

All of the above

I also love seeing Mugbych hit with a tennis ball, and N/Adull being out

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #28
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Pretty much this.I remember reading the thread of 2011 USO SF.So much hurt, sadness and despair among Fedtards made me hard as a rock.
And you say Federer sold his soul to the devil
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #29
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

I won't say, or else I'll get banned.

Pay your respects to the vultures....
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:16 AM   #30
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Loses to favorite and loses after having MP are the sweetest

Youzhny, Robredo, Matosevic, Monaco, Kohlschreiber, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Dolgopolov, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Zeballos, Herbert, Tursunov, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote