if you had to marry someone on mtf who would you marry - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-16-2012, 04:19 AM   #16
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: if you had to marry someone on mtf who would you marry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Oh get real, you know you would marry T-Doc
Look at pics of MTF members and you'll know what I mean. I'm not joking.

And plus, how could I? I thought I was his 'double account'
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users

Last edited by BroTree123 : 11-16-2012 at 04:28 AM.
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 04:33 AM   #17
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Look at pics of MTF members and you'll know what I mean. I'm not joking.

And plus, how could I? I thought I was his 'double account'
OMFG! She's amazing

Exactly. You're so messed up mentally that your mind has created a duplicate of yourself who you are in love with, whereas in reality you're in love with yourself.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:35 AM   #18
country flag Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute

Mark Lenders of course.
Cereal Killer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:35 AM   #19

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver lining View Post
Mark Lenders of course.
I thought you're a TSDtard, no?

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 11-16-2012, 04:38 AM   #20

Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you're a TSDtard, no?
So?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:39 AM   #21

Quote:
So?
So then you would marry him, not Mug Lenders, no?

Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 04:42 AM   #22

Quote:
So then you would marry him, not Mug Lenders, no?
Nah.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:46 AM   #23

Quote:
Nah.
Why nawt maan?

Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 05:00 AM   #24
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMFG! She's amazing
You found? Prove it.

Quote:
Exactly. You're so messed up mentally that your mind has created a duplicate of yourself who you are in love with, whereas in reality you're in love with yourself.
I'm not banned. Suck on those apples brother. Evidence prevails.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
Old 11-16-2012, 05:06 AM   #25

Quote:
You found? Prove it.

I'm not banned. Suck on those apples brother. Evidence prevails.
Is this enough proof you mug? http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=2812

You're not banned because of the Mugerators here

Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 05:09 AM   #26
country flag BroTree123

Quote:
Fuck, I should never have told you. You're still 13 and in diapers after all

Quote:
You're not banned because of the Mugerators here
If they banned TDoc, why am I still here then? They aren't 'mugerators' if they banned TDoc, no?
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 11-16-2012, 05:12 AM   #27

Quote:
Fuck, I should never have told you. You're still 13 and in diapers after all

If they banned TDoc, why am I still here then? They aren't 'mugerators' if they banned TDoc, no?
Doesn't been I don't know a fine lady if I see one

Because you're his double account, what don't you understand? But yes, banning Mugspinprostatesurgeon is one of the few good things they've done, they're Mugerators because they won't permaban you and "him" (although you're the same person)

Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 05:18 AM   #28
country flag BroTree123

Quote:
Doesn't been I don't know a fine lady if I see one
She would beat you up man, deservedly.

Quote:
Because you're his double account, what don't you understand? But yes, banning Mugspinprostatesurgeon is one of the few good things they've done, they're Mugerators because they won't permaban you and "him" (although you're the same person)
If I was a DA, I would have been banned at the same time as TDoc you prune
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 11-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #29
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

I guess this means the off season has started
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:00 AM   #30
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Myself of course.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote