Disappointment of the Year - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Disapointment of the year?

Rafa's loss at the AO extending his losing streak against Novak (5-2 up in 5th set) 3 4.17%
Jo's near miss against Novak in front of the home crowd during Roland Garros 23 31.94%
Murray's emotional loss to Roger at SW19 complete with tear inducing speech 12 16.67%
Novak's loss to Rafa at Roland Garros to deny him one of the most impressive feats of all time 18 25.00%
Novak's loss to Del Potro during the Olympic Bronze medal play-off w/ destruction of tennis raquets 2 2.78%
Other (please state) 14 19.44%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #61
country flag Roy Emerson

Roy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disappointment of the Year

Jo's near miss against Novak in front of the home crowd during Roland Garros.
Roy Emerson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #62
country flag kiriri***

kiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond repute

Nalbandian After Queens behavior, he couldn't win consectively. And then he got injured so this season finished

Harrison I thought he can reach final and rank TOP50 but he couldn't do both of them and he always got tough draws at GS.

Young No comments. He was just terrible season

Tomic After RG, he has continues crap form and got out of TOP50.

Dolgopolov and Simon They rank TOP20 but they couldn't get past R3 at any GS
kiriri*** is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #63
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiriri*** View Post
Nalbandian After Queens behavior, he couldn't win consectively. And then he got injured so this season finished
Yeah. First half of the season was actually good for Nalbandian. He had a good run in Indian Wells defeating Tsonga and Tispa and was 2 points away of defeating Nadal. Then he had a close match against Murray in Rome, I think he was a break up in the third. But it went downhill after the Queen's incident. Obviuosly the ATP wanted him to pay and put him tough 1st round opponents in every tournament and then he got injured the last months and missed the DC semi.
BauerAlmeida is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #64
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Yeah. First half of the season was actually good for Nalbandian. He had a good run in Indian Wells defeating Tsonga and Tispa and was 2 points away of defeating Nadal. Then he had a close match against Murray in Rome, I think he was a break up in the third. But it went downhill after the Queen's incident. Obviuosly the ATP wanted him to pay and put him tough 1st round opponents in every tournament and then he got injured the last months and missed the DC semi.
I read your post first and then looked at your username. No shock to see an Argentinian flag there.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #65
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Soup View Post
you DO know that Nadal's success and his injury history are intrinsically related, right?
everybody knows this.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #66
country flag mooncreek

mooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond reputemooncreek has a reputation beyond repute

At the time when it happened, Murray's loss in the Wimbledon final. But given how Murray bounced back from that disappointment, must pick Tsonga's loss to Djokovic.

I must also mention Tomic's season post-Australian Open. I'm not even a fan of his - and disliked what he did in the Dolgopolov match there - but for his season to go completely off the rails like that was so disappointing.

The Brian Baker Story. Proof that truth is stranger than fiction... until Hollywood buys the rights and proceeds to keep screwing the script up.
mooncreek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #67
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Janko losing to Ferrer after having a break over him in the 5th (USO QF).
Also, Radick Uglynek not retiring.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #68
country flag Fed fordawin

Fed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond reputeFed fordawin has a reputation beyond repute

No ban for nole fan
Old 11-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #69
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Tag

For refusing to get a shrink.

Knowing how urgent it is i fear the worst
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #70
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointment of the Year: Federer's loss at the Olympic Games.

Gosh, how can you miss that?

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #71
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Novak not beating Nadal 6 times again.

Tdoc being banned.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #72
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
Verdasco is not even worth mentioning. His name should become like Voldemort where you are not allowed to utter it on this forum.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #73
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

TopSpinD being banned and Hian leaving (but he came back fortunately).
BauerAlmeida is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #74
country flag TechnoViking

TechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond repute

The entirety of the USO

Tag's descent into a lame Heya tribute act

The WTF final. Best player lost and it cost $$$
TechnoViking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #75
jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond repute

isn't that Tomic?
WISHLIST Robby GINEPRI Blaž KAVČIČ Michael LLODRA Feliciano LOPEZ Tomas BERDYCH Martin KLIZAN Julien BENNETEAU Novak DJOKOVIC Dmitry TURSUNOV Janko TIPSAREVIC Stanislas WAWRINKA Thomaz BELLUCCI Eduardo SCHWANK Benoit PAIRE Gilles MULLER Juan Martin del POTRO John ISNER Philipp PETZSCHNER Gilles SIMON Mardy FISH Grigor DIMITROV Florian MAYER
Quote:
HATE LIST Rafael NADAL Andy MURRAY Lleyton HEWITT Marcos BAGHDATIS Bernard TOMIC Fernando VERDASCO Nikolay DAVYDENKO Alexandr DOLGOPOLOV Fabio FOGNINI Gael MONFILS Tommy HAAS Carlos BERLOCQ Albert MONTANES Paolo LORENZI
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote