Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #61
heya
Banned!
 
heya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 9,584
heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Agassi supported drug use, and his fanboy Roddickboy supported the drug use because Agassi is from the USA and gave his charity event some fans' money.

Brooke Shields really isn't that cute and talented.

Sampras was disciplined and got rewarded abundantly with prizes and praise. Unfortunately, he admitted he had no desire to
say much.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #62
country flag Sri
Registered User
 
Sri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,332
Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Sampras had more sincere fans, Agassi had band wagoners who thought he was "cool".

Andre doesn't compare to Pete.
__________________
Nadal's arms strong!
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Qcw2v1Z.jpg
Sri is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #63
country flag JanKowalski
Registered User
 
JanKowalski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 32
Posts: 1,933
JanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Sampras had more sincere fans, Agassi had band wagoners who thought he was "cool".

Andre doesn't compare to Pete.
Yep, having the more boring game and personality surely has nothing to do with Sampras having less fans than Agassi.



What a clown
JanKowalski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #64
country flag Sri
Registered User
 
Sri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,332
Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKowalski View Post
Yep, having the more boring game and personality surely has nothing to do with Sampras having less fans than Agassi.



What a clown
Boring? Says who, Nadal?
Personality? Being fake and whoring off for the crowds is considered having a good personality?

If you can't see the phony that Agassi is, I won't waste my time trying to convince you.
__________________
Nadal's arms strong!
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Qcw2v1Z.jpg
Sri is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #65
country flag JanKowalski
Registered User
 
JanKowalski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 32
Posts: 1,933
JanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Boring? Says who, Nadal?
Personality? Being fake and whoring off for the crowds is considered having a good personality?

If you can't see the phony that Agassi is, I won't waste my time trying to convince you.
What does Nadal have to do with this? You must be assuming I'm a Nadal fan? Proves your clownishness.

Phony? You must be the greatest psychologist ever born to judge someone's character without ever meeting him.

Internet smartass.
JanKowalski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #66
country flag Sri
Registered User
 
Sri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,332
Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKowalski View Post
What does Nadal have to do with this? You must be assuming I'm a Nadal fan? Proves your clownishness.

Phony? You must be the greatest psychologist ever born to judge someone's character without ever meeting him.

Internet smartass.
1. Nadal made a comment about "boring" games of players of the past. Look it up. Nothing to do with you being or not being a tard.

2. And you aren't being judgmental about Sampras at all. Kettle, pot, black.

3. Cheap personal insult really adds value to your argument, well done!
__________________
Nadal's arms strong!
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Qcw2v1Z.jpg
Sri is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #67
country flag JanKowalski
Registered User
 
JanKowalski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 32
Posts: 1,933
JanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
1. Nadal made a comment about "boring" games of players of the past. Look it up. Nothing to do with you being or not being a tard.

2. And you aren't being judgmental about Sampras at all. Kettle, pot, black.

3. Cheap personal insult really adds value to your argument, well done!
Agassi's game was more pleasing to watch - fact.

Extrovert people are more popular - fact.

You being butthurt about Agassi having more fans - fact.

Seriously, you said that Sampras had more "sincere" fans. It can't get much more pathetic than that.

If anyone, Sampras had more "fake" fans (aka gloryhunters), because he had more slams.
JanKowalski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #68
country flag Roy Emerson
Registered User
 
Roy Emerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,040
Roy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Sampras had more sincere fans, Agassi had band wagoners who thought he was "cool".

Andre doesn't compare to Pete.
This.
Roy Emerson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #69
country flag Sri
Registered User
 
Sri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,332
Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKowalski View Post
Agassi's game was more pleasing to watch - fact.

Extrovert people are more popular - fact.

You being butthurt about Agassi having more fans - fact.

Seriously, you said that Sampras had more "sincere" fans. It can't get much more pathetic than that.

If anyone, Sampras had more "fake" fans (aka gloryhunters), because he had more slams.
LOL .. your (incorrect) opinions are not fact - fact.
__________________
Nadal's arms strong!
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Qcw2v1Z.jpg
Sri is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #70
country flag JanKowalski
Registered User
 
JanKowalski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 32
Posts: 1,933
JanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond reputeJanKowalski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

The fact that Agassi's career was up and down (had bad moments, but the fans stayed with him) and he still had more fans is enough proof, that his fans were "true", not gloryhunters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
LOL .. your (incorrect) opinions are not fact - fact.
Make a poll and you will find out those statements are true.

Last edited by JanKowalski : 11-20-2012 at 03:18 PM.
JanKowalski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #71
country flag Branimir
Registered User
 
Branimir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 1,181
Branimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond reputeBranimir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

I always liked Sampras more than Agassi. Never liked Agassi tbh.
__________________
I don't like Nadal.
Branimir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #72
country flag Lestat
Registered User
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Buenos Aires
Age: 33
Posts: 2,193
Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

"sincere fans"

whats next? false fans?
__________________
Supporting the Ballbasher Nation, some of our proud soldiers:
Juan Martin del Potro - Robin Soderling - Ernests Gulbis - Thomas Berdych - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Exiled: Janowicz
Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #73
country flag Burrow
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 18,236
Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Agassi have more fans than Sampras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKowalski View Post
The fact that Agassi's career was up and down (had bad moments, but the fans stayed with him) and he still had more fans is enough proof, that his fans were "true", not gloryhunters.



Make a poll and you will find out those statements are true.
Yes, pretty incredible that a player who was so volatile and unpredictable, particularly off court achieved so much. And to think that that he missed the Australian Open up until his debut in 1995 and won it on his first appearance, only losing one set no less.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios