The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 2 - Page 332 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 03:48 AM   #4966
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: -_-_-_-_- The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread -_-_-_-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletennis View Post
how? i'll try to help
I just cant seem to find a picture of him that is small enough...im not that good with the computer..thanks.
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2006, 04:44 AM   #4967
country flag simpletennis

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMaster View Post
I just cant seem to find a picture of him that is small enough...im not that good with the computer..thanks.
oh well, if you can't find a pic small enough, take the picture you want and shrink it in a photoshop program. i can do it for you if you like

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
simpletennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2006, 05:19 AM   #4968
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh well, if you can't find a pic small enough, take the picture you want and shrink it in a photoshop program. i can do it for you if you like
Thanks...I like this picture...

http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php...et12_493lo.jpg

Do you think you can help me out? thanks again.

and LMAO I just saw this picture... and the gay looking kid with the big nose right behind Richard is my friend I was with at the Rogers Cup this August, I find it funny to see my friend in this Gasquet picture

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2110ce0.jpg

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you

Last edited by TMJordan : 10-02-2006 at 05:21 AM.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:34 AM   #4969

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks...I like this picture...

http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php...et12_493lo.jpg

Do you think you can help me out? thanks again.

and LMAO I just saw this picture... and the gay looking kid with the big nose right behind Richard is my friend I was with at the Rogers Cup this August, I find it funny to see my friend in this Gasquet picture

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2110ce0.jpg
k, so i didn't know how close up/far you wanted it, so i made 2

http://i10.tinypic.com/451a9gg.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2zqaaev.jpg

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 10-02-2006, 05:38 AM   #4970
country flag TMJordan

Quote:
k, so i didn't know how close up/far you wanted it, so i made 2

http://i10.tinypic.com/451a9gg.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2zqaaev.jpg
Ah thank you very much

But for some reason it says the file is to big, maybe the picture is to big altogether?

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
Old 10-02-2006, 05:42 AM   #4971

too big!? damn, maybe i have to make it smaller

http://i9.tinypic.com/48xz810.jpg

does that work?

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 10-02-2006, 05:45 AM   #4972
country flag TMJordan

Quote:
too big!? damn, maybe i have to make it smaller

http://i9.tinypic.com/48xz810.jpg

does that work?
yay! thanks again

can you also try the other one just so I can have a choice

Bed time

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
Old 10-02-2006, 05:57 AM   #4973

Quote:
yay! thanks again

can you also try the other one just so I can have a choice

Bed time

sure, here:

http://i9.tinypic.com/4fwadzq.jpg

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 10-02-2006, 04:30 PM   #4974
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard View Post
I usually love analyzing dreams so let me see. Um.. obviously you're feeling some kind of pressure to join some group, but you really don't want too. You felt that if you didn't join that there was going to be some kind of punishment..... Um.. yeah that sounds about right

[...]

So I figured that Italian would be my next best thing. I already knew some Italian (like really basic, slang words because of my family). I'm onto my 3rd language. I think in my school you have to take two semesters of a language, but I'm not sure if it has to be the same language. I would rather than Elementary French, then the next stage in Italian. I don't like anything getting too advanced. They also have German in my school which could probbaly be pretty cool.

Oh my god, that dream analyze could actually make sense. I do feel the pressure to make friends at uni, because i don't want to be miserably lonely, as i was last year. But it takes too much effort

Hum. Yep. Maybe we do think about guys too much.

You know it's funny because i was talking to some girl at university today, and we were saying how it was a shame i'd lost half my drink with my clumsyness ^^
(Wow. I must stop talking about that Moka now. Surely i must have better things to talk about?... )

Oh. Seems pretty complicated in your school. About the language class.
I can understand why you didn't feel like doing an intermediate Latin class after only one year of studying it. That'd have scared me too (and i took 3 years of Latin - that was in junior high, tho').
Well, at least, you get to learn some new cool language so that's great (and from what i see, you have plenty of languages to chose from!). Italian is such a nice language. (they can even make the slang sound nice with their pronunciation O_o)

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Supporting PHM and Richard can cause serious damages to your health
parissima is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2006, 04:34 PM   #4975
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteSadness View Post
Hi everyone!

I haven't be there for a long time so in case some of you are interested, I'm doing well. I started university and I'm in "licence professionnelle commerce international". (It's a professionnal training about negotiations, business and of course foreign trade. Sorry, too lazy to translate completely. Parissima will understand what it means ) That's very interesting, but it seems quite difficult too, we have to do tons of projects (presentations, business plans, marketing plans and a website...)
After that, we'll have to do a training in a foreign company in March until late August. I'd love to go to Berlin.

There are of course other stuff which take a lot of my spare time at the moment too like my bf, my other friends, gigs and shopping!

To be honest with you, I don't take the time to come here at the moment because Richard doesn't play. Maybe I will come more often next week with the Open de Moselle.

Hope everybody is ok.
And BTW I hate coffee and tea (even iced tea)!

Love,
Mag
Mag!

Wow, glad to hear everything's great for you!

University sounds cool (except for the presentations, we'll be having quite a lot of them too )... especially the foreign work thingy! That's awesome! Lucky girl. I wish i'd taken this course now (With my studies, i'll only be able to go abroad in my third year, if i'm not mistaking).

Well, take care and have fun with your bf, friends etc, at university or at concerts hehe

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Supporting PHM and Richard can cause serious damages to your health
parissima is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2006, 10:47 PM   #4976
country flag SwissMister1

SwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mag - that sounds like fun...our school had something pretty similar actually.

Richard sure got lucky with his opening round draw at least, I've seen him play and he isn't that great.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

PAW #1 5/22/06
Predict-the-SCORE US Open Champion
SwissMister1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-03-2006, 02:26 AM   #4977
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parissima View Post

Oh my god, that dream analyze could actually make sense. I do feel the pressure to make friends at uni, because i don't want to be miserably lonely, as i was last year. But it takes too much effort

Hum. Yep. Maybe we do think about guys too much.

You know it's funny because i was talking to some girl at university today, and we were saying how it was a shame i'd lost half my drink with my clumsyness ^^
(Wow. I must stop talking about that Moka now. Surely i must have better things to talk about?... )

Oh. Seems pretty complicated in your school. About the language class.
I can understand why you didn't feel like doing an intermediate Latin class after only one year of studying it. That'd have scared me too (and i took 3 years of Latin - that was in junior high, tho').
Well, at least, you get to learn some new cool language so that's great (and from what i see, you have plenty of languages to chose from!). Italian is such a nice language. (they can even make the slang sound nice with their pronunciation O_o)
Wow, I feel like a dream analyzer. This is so cool!!!

No, its completely fine that you're talking about your Moka. I can understand food and drink. I had a croissant today and omg it was even yummier than before.

I know, Italian is awesome. I love Italian accents, but Italian slang is even better. My grandmother can understand Italian (well she can understand a dialect) and everyonce in awhile she'll say a word in Italian. Usually, its not proper Italian--its more English/Italian combined. To say bathroom, she will sometimes say "buckhouse" (not spelled that way, but that's how it sounds). And if someone is dark hair, its brunetta (well, that was more my grandmother's mother so my great-grandmother. I never met her though but I heard some of the stories about her ) My favorite is agita. I've become so use to some of the words now, I use them everyday.

^Woah, that was so random, sorry

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-03-2006, 02:34 AM   #4978

dream analyzing is so cool!! i try to analyze my dreams sometimes, but it's impossible, cuz my dreams are so weird

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 10-03-2006, 04:09 AM   #4979
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMister1 View Post
Richard sure got lucky with his opening round draw at least, I've seen him play and he isn't that great.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-03-2006, 04:34 AM   #4980
country flag 4321210

4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute4321210 has a reputation beyond repute

i made myself an avatar hahaha
4321210 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread