The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 2 - Page 324 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 05:31 PM   #4846
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: -_-_-_-_- The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread -_-_-_-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
I'm so happy for her

I hope she takes out Demented
This girl (Aravane Rezai) is adorable and she's so risk-all that her tennis is a joy to watch currently.
delsa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2006, 05:32 PM   #4847
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW, I had my French oral exam today and I told the teacher that "je visite un forum de tennis" and she was like "tu visites???" and I quickly corrected myself.
That can work as an expression. Maybe not the best way to say it but that wasn't wrong either at all.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:33 PM   #4848
country flag delsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBdV
I feel your pain I've had to go back to dial-up the last 2 months, after having adsl it's the most frustrating thing in the world
Thanks God i didn't have to experiance that yet...

*touches wood*
Old 09-03-2006, 05:35 PM   #4849
country flag delsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteSadness
Yes, I have to pass it in order to try to have my driving licence after.
I'm in the same case.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:37 PM   #4850
country flag delsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard
I had a really great time. I was watching the Marat-Richard practice as well. I got a few photos but it was quite hard with that stupid fence in the way. I took about 3 photos of Eric since he was standing right in front of me. He kept giving me this look or something. I don't know, but I don't think he liked me that much. Its going to take me awhile to upload all my photos since I took about 80 that day and around 50 yesterday (Plus, 200 from the challenger).

You went yesterday (Thursday) as well, right? I was there until about 12:00 pm watching tennis. I stuck it out through the rain-wet bleachers and all. My parents had a nice time as well. I'm exhausted though. I'm planning on going back today if the rain stops.

I saw Richard yesterday too. I would enter though the player's entrance where all the Lexus cars are. Yesterday, I was walking through there and along came a car. I saw a curly haired person in there and thought it could be Richard. Didn't think it actually was him, but to my surprise it was. He was listening to his iPod and Eric was getting the bags out from the back of the car. Wasn't fast enough to get the camera out since it would of looked a bit strange me taking photos of these them getting out of a car. Eric didn't seem to seem me (which was good), but Richard smiled. Do you know if he he practiced yesterday? I was too busy watching matches.
Thanks for the report Sinéad. Loog time no see...
I hope you're enjoying yourself attending the USO despite the rain... Lucky you!

BTW how do they manage with all the delays and cancelled matches? Do they give you new tickets for free or something?
Old 09-04-2006, 02:43 AM   #4851
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

I see you've caught up, Delsa.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-04-2006, 08:52 AM   #4852
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, hallo to all of you from an internet cafe in Béziers on a bright summer morning. I will be off to the beach soon .
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-04-2006, 09:58 AM   #4853
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Béziers?
Oh well, hope you're enjoying it and the weather isn't too bad (it sucks here in Paris). Is it a nice town? ^^

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Supporting PHM and Richard can cause serious damages to your health
parissima is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-05-2006, 11:12 AM   #4854
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Humpf.
I missed Richie's match. I'm so sad that he actually lost. But the good thing is that he pushed Lleyton to five sets...

But hey, on a happier note, Tatiana made it to the QF!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 09-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #4855
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Two Frenchwomen in the QFs!

Although I would have preferred Serena to win.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #4856
country flag delsa

Quote:
Although I would have preferred Serena to win.
I don't care that much about women tennis but i still feel your pain.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:48 PM   #4857
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Thanks for the report Sinéad. Loog time no see...
I hope you're enjoying yourself attending the USO despite the rain... Lucky you!

BTW how do they manage with all the delays and cancelled matches? Do they give you new tickets for free or something?
How are you?

I only got to attend the qualies this year because I started college last week

From years past when I've gone and its rained, I usually got tickets for the same session next year. I know that if seats are available for a later session in the tournament people can trade, but you can't be guaranteed the same seats. Also, this year they had a special night session on Louis Armstrong for people whose session got cancelled. More rain is expected in the NY forecast

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-05-2006, 12:49 PM   #4858
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Amelie This one was tough for me because I like Serena also, but I really wanted to see Amelie win for some reason. I loved her post-match interview on my station here.

Tatiana

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-05-2006, 02:03 PM   #4859
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard
I only got to attend the qualies this year because I started college last week
ooooh, how is it going?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

tennis lover is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-06-2006, 12:44 AM   #4860
country flag parissima

Oh already started college? How is it going so far?

Silver, sucks for Serena... I wish she'd been able to go further in this tournament, but also really wanted Amélie to win so...

i really wish i was living in the US right now.
I'm desperately desiring to get this book that's just come out, but it's not available in France yet. And if i try to order it from the internet, it will take ages to get it delivered anyway...
And it'll be the same when on October the 13th, that other book from the same author will come out.
Why can't they be quicker to get these bloody foreign books to France?!?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Closed Thread