The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 2 - Page 284 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 12:00 AM   #4246
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: /*|*|*\ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread: Tank tank tank tank tank!!! /*|*|*\

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
Oh well. It's normal, I guess.
Well it's the same here. But really. It's too early. ^^
(Ok, i LOVE to sleep, i need excuses ^^)

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Supporting PHM and Richard can cause serious damages to your health
parissima is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2006, 12:01 AM   #4247
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: /*|*|*\ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread: Tank tank tank tank tank!!! /*|*|*\

Quote:
Originally Posted by parissima

You're not even trying to cheer me up, are you? ^^

Actually, i'm more scared for Tati.
It's true. If she can lose to Dechy on grass...

Tati should be fine. She's playing a claycourter in the 1st round, isn't she?
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-28-2006, 12:02 AM   #4248
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover
Yeah, Paulo did try really hard! I only saw the fourth set tie-break but they played really good tennis and it was really exciting to watch! Paulo netted an easy smash on set point I couldn't believe my eyes! But in the end, Flip's serve was too strong. It was sad to see Paulo lose though, I was hoping to watch him when I go to Wimbledon as well as Gael and Richard! So my plans are ruined!
Aww...
Hopefully you'll get to see the others guys you like...

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-28-2006, 12:02 AM   #4249
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh that's cool about today. Hope you'll enjoy your free days as much as you can ^^ (actually i'm sure you will )
"Merde" in advance for your exams.

Flo too?
Could it get any worse?
(actually it could... with the french WTA girls i support... i'm scared )

Maybe when he'll be 150+ in the rankings, he'll react...?**
you think so? if his confidence and self belief is this low when he's ranked 50, I dread to think what it'll be like if he's ranked 150+!!! He probably won't even hit a ball!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

tennis lover is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-28-2006, 12:02 AM   #4250
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, Paulo did try really hard! I only saw the fourth set tie-break but they played really good tennis and it was really exciting to watch! Paulo netted an easy smash on set point I couldn't believe my eyes! But in the end, Flip's serve was too strong. It was sad to see Paulo lose though, I was hoping to watch him when I go to Wimbledon as well as Gael and Richard! So my plans are ruined!
Once a choker, always a choker.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:02 AM   #4251
country flag parissima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berdych Fan
So do I... Classes start at 7:30pm here

Here it's at 8am, at the earliest.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-28-2006, 12:03 AM   #4252

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aww...
Hopefully you'll get to see the others guys you like...
yeah, i'm sure I'll get to see some good matches!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-28-2006, 12:04 AM   #4253
country flag silverwhite

Quote:

Here it's at 8am, at the earliest.
Here, we assemble at 7.45 am (7.20 am in secondary school) and start classes at 8.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:05 AM   #4254
country flag parissima

Quote:
It's true. If she can lose to Dechy on grass...

Tati should be fine. She's playing a claycourter in the 1st round, isn't she?
Silver

Well... I don't know. Tati hasn't been playing since first round RG.
Hope she'll be prepared enough for Wimbly. Not especially talking about the first round, but about the rest mainly...

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-28-2006, 12:05 AM   #4255

Quote:
Once a choker, always a choker.
so true, unfortunately!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-28-2006, 12:06 AM   #4256
country flag silverwhite

This Wimbledon has sucked so far.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:06 AM   #4257

In secondary school I used to have to be there at 8.45am for classes to start at 9.05am!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-28-2006, 12:07 AM   #4258

Quote:
This Wimbledon has sucked so far.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-28-2006, 12:08 AM   #4259
country flag parissima

Quote:
you think so? if his confidence and self belief is this low when he's ranked 50, I dread to think what it'll be like if he's ranked 150+!!! He probably won't even hit a ball!
I dunno.
He knows he can be in the top 20.

If he got down to 50th in the rankings, that's because of his injuries. And he's frustrated because of that. I guess. I hope...
If he gets down to 150th, that'll be because of the shitty way he played lately. Hopefully, he can tell the difference in the cause of his bad rankings.

Or maybe Eric will kick his ass to have him do something.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-28-2006, 12:19 AM   #4260

Hopefully Eric will kick his ass, he didn't look too pleased himself when they shows pictures of him during the match! Maybe he will explain the meaning of the verb 'to try' to Richard!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Closed Thread