The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 2 - Page 234 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 06:37 PM   #3496
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: .?.?.?. The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread: Don't Let Go, Be Strong... .?.?.?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
Some reality TV shows are really but there are quality ones like Survivor, The Amazing Race, American Idol and The Apprentice.
I love the Amazing Race. I'm obsessed with that show.
I also watch Survivor and American Idol which are good, but not as great TAR. Survivor is my least favorite of the three. I more or less watch that when I really have nothing else to do (which is mostly all the time).

Who are you rooting for on those shows?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2006, 06:53 PM   #3497
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: .?.?.?. The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread: Don't Let Go, Be Strong... .?.?.?.

Survivor as a series will always be my favourite even if the recent seasons have not been as good as those of the other shows. It's still the mother of all reality TV shows.

Survivor - Terry TAR - The Hippies American Idol - Elliott

We get The Apprentice delayed. They're still showing the Randal-Rebecca finale so I can't comment on the latest season.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-30-2006, 09:08 PM   #3498
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And you still have to take the exam?
Well, i don't have to but since i've got nothing better to do on the days it's held i might as well take it.^^

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Supporting PHM and Richard can cause serious damages to your health
parissima is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-30-2006, 09:13 PM   #3499
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenista
She seems to be doing much better this time compared with her prior surgeries. *sigh*

I found out I didn't get the position at UC because it wouldn't have challenged me.

I have my Roland Garros tickets now and I booked the hotel where I'll be staying with a couple of friends.

My dad fixed my garage door opener. He said a gear had gotten out of alignment.

Thanks for all support Pariss, Mags, Jo, and Sinead.
Ohh glad that your mother got through her operation all right

You didn't get the job because it wouldn't have challenged you? Well usually it's up to you to decide whether it would or not.
But hey, i guess that's a good thing, somehow. Means you were too good for them ^^

Yay, you got your RG tickets, that's awesome. Which days will you be going afterall?

Ahh, fathers... It's nice that he fixed the garage door. Hopefully it'll be working now

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-30-2006, 09:16 PM   #3500
country flag parissima

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA Blowe
I'd rather rub honey all over my body and lay down in a bed of fire ants
Ok i just checked on Google Image for fire ants, to see whether it was what i thought it was... That was a bad idea

I hate and am scared of ants, so fire ants...

So yeah you must really hate American Idol

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-30-2006, 09:18 PM   #3501
country flag parissima

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover
that's great that you've got tickets! And you are gonna be really busy, you'll need a holiday to recover from all of that!!!
Hehe well, this is what i'll be doing for the first part of my summer holiday ^^ (this year it's long as my exams are on may 10th and 11th, and the next school year will start in late september)

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-30-2006, 10:13 PM   #3502

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Survivor as a series will always be my favourite even if the recent seasons have not been as good as those of the other shows. It's still the mother of all reality TV shows.

Survivor - Terry TAR - The Hippies American Idol - Elliott

We get The Apprentice delayed. They're still showing the Randal-Rebecca finale so I can't comment on the latest season.
I'm rooting for Terry also. Then Arras since I think he's really genius and a great competitor. As for AI, I want Chris to win and if he can't Katherine

I love the Hippies on TAR. I've been rooting for them on Day 1. I want Eric and Jeremy to come in 2nd who, even though only care about getting in a girl's pants, I find them to be amusing. I was rooting for Fran and Barry until they were eliminated I hate Joseph and Monica

I don't watch the Apprentice so I have no idea what you are talking about.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Old 04-30-2006, 11:47 PM   #3503
country flag parissima

What's that TAR show?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-01-2006, 02:04 AM   #3504
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Pls tell me that Richard is playing Roma...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-01-2006, 02:38 AM   #3505

Quote:
Originally Posted by parissima
What's that TAR show?
The Amazing Race

The show where teams of two race around the world for one million dollars. Its in 9th season now and its awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Pls tell me that Richard is playing Roma...
Hopefully.. As of now he is scheduled to, but that could all change. Let's hope not.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Old 05-01-2006, 02:53 AM   #3506
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, i don't have to but since i've got nothing better to do on the days it's held i might as well take it.^^
^^
Old 05-01-2006, 12:57 PM   #3507
country flag parissima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet4Richard
The Amazing Race

The show where teams of two race around the world for one million dollars. Its in 9th season now and its awesome!
Thanks ^^
Well... Can be interesting indeed. It must be actually... because 9 seasons!?! That's a lot

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-01-2006, 12:58 PM   #3508
country flag parissima

Quote:
^^

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 05-01-2006, 01:01 PM   #3509
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Thanks ^^
Well... Can be interesting indeed. It must be actually... because 9 seasons!?! That's a lot
Survivor's in its 12 season (I think)! ^^
Old 05-01-2006, 01:42 PM   #3510
country flag parissima

Gee, i hope our "Star Académie" won't last that long. ^^

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Closed Thread