The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 3 - Page 330 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 10:24 AM   #4936
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread: Two steps forward, three steps back

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
So you're going?
Very likely to

But why Malaysia
Do I need a visa to go there?

Quote:
Davenport def Jankovic 6-4 2-6 6-2
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2007, 10:25 AM   #4937
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Very likely to

But why Malaysia
Do I need a visa to go there?
You can ditch Mika and Nico now. Just convince Richard to play Bangkok with Paulo next year.

How would I know?

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2007, 10:30 AM   #4938
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can ditch Mika and Nico now. Just convince Richard to play Bangkok with Paulo next year.

How would I know?
Mika and Nico are still on as a back-up plan

I thought you would I'm looking at Tourism Malaysia website at the moment. If I don't need a visa, I'm going

Richard... I'M COMING, baby!!
Old 09-14-2007, 10:32 AM   #4939
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you would I'm looking at Tourism Malaysia website at the moment. If I don't need a visa, I'm going

Richard... I'M COMING, baby!!
If you need one, can't you get it?

Stop making me envious.

Old 09-14-2007, 10:38 AM   #4940
country flag Ome

Quote:
If you need one, can't you get it?

Stop making me envious.
I'm too lazy and scared to go to the embassy really

I'll bring a banner saying,
ALLEZ RICHARD!!

With love,
SW

Old 09-14-2007, 10:40 AM   #4941
country flag silverwhite

And Becky will make you bring a "Vamos, Rafa!" banner

Old 09-14-2007, 10:47 AM   #4942
country flag Ome

I can bring both and put each one on according to the server

I don't need a VISA after all
Old 09-14-2007, 10:53 AM   #4943
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
I can bring both and put each one on according to the server

I don't need a VISA after all
You're supposed to like Richard more than Nadal.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:07 AM   #4944
country flag Ome

Quote:
You're supposed to like Richard more than Nadal.

Of course! Richard will have a color banner, Nadal's one will be in black and white

I found a plane ticket. All I need is a hotel and I'll also need more info on how to get around the city

No one else wants to take a trip to Malaysia

Last edited by Ome : 09-14-2007 at 11:13 AM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2007, 11:14 AM   #4945
country flag silverwhite

I might go on the 23rd since the KL challenger will take place from the 19th to the 25th.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:16 AM   #4946
country flag Ome

Have you ever been there before? Who do you plan to go with?
Old 09-14-2007, 11:44 AM   #4947
country flag silverwhite

I've been to KL before. Maybe my parents and siblings. I'm not sure yet. I might not even go.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #4948
country flag Ome

How is KL? How is the transportation there? Where did you stay? I need to do some reserch now
Old 09-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #4949
country flag silverwhite

OK, I guess. We took the train most of the time. I forgot the name of the hotel but it was near a shopping centre. You should look for a hotel near the stadium though.

Old 09-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #4950
country flag Ome

People over there do speak English, right?

I might have to take this trip alone but for Richard... I don't mind