Previewing the ACC competition - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #76
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
When does what people on this forum think actually matter?

Dude, go to my personal thread for a second so we can talk. You're not an idiot so I don't want to lump you in with the defectives on here.
It's a forum, for people to express what they think, but I think a certain amount of 'self-control' should be deployed.

Okay… I will see you over there.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #77
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Who was it who asked you that question?
I don't remember, although I'm guessing it was Filo since I don't ever recall giving my penis size in any other thread.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #78
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
This is exactly why I nominated you for the ACC Filo. You ruin every thread you put your hands on. Then you act all high and mighty and you think you are so special just because you are gay.
I know reading is something you're probably not proficient in doing, so let's give you a bit of a rundown. I only go on offense when I get attacked. When you attack me, I hit back 10 times harder. If you don't want me to shut down the threads like the boss bitch I am, then stop putting your name in my mouth. That goes for you and other posters here. Otherwise, I'm going to shut it down and keep it movin'. I didn't say anything negative on this thread until I was attacked. And you run to the defense of the other little bitches. You're a newbie and you've decided to link with the losers.

I don't think I'm special because I'm gay, so don't go there with me, and attack my sexuality and put words in my mouth. What I know is I'm not fucking insane, and I'm not going to attack people's personal lives. Call it high and mighty if you want. You're defending people who attack my sexuality, sex life, call me a pedophile and attack my father. Your words are irrelevant.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:30 PM   #79
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

When I opened the thread I was like

Then

And now

PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #80
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know reading is something you're probably not proficient in doing, so let's give you a bit of a rundown. I only go on offense when I get attacked. When you attack me, I hit back 10 times harder. If you don't want me to shut down the threads like the boss bitch I am, then stop putting your name in my mouth. That goes for you and other posters here. Otherwise, I'm going to shut it down and keep it movin'. I didn't say anything negative on this thread until I was attacked. And you run to the defense of the other little bitches. You're a newbie and you've decided to link with the losers.

I don't think I'm special because I'm gay, so don't go there with me, and attack my sexuality and put words in my mouth. What I know is I'm not fucking insane, unlike most posters here. Call it high and mighty if you want. You're defending people who attack my sexuality, sex life, call me a pedophile and attack my father. Your words are irrelevant.
I've been posting here long enough to get a grip on you and most of the other active posters. I didn't attack you one single time. I nominated you for ACC (along with 9 other posters) and you were the only one complaining and you attacked me in that thread. And only reason you are calling me newbie is because you and I didn't comunicate because I don't like your attention whoring, but I didn't want to say anything because you can do what you want. I didn't post in your threads, didn't say anything against you or gay people, I left you in peace.

And I'm not siding with anyone, you can't say me and Mooza2011 are best pals...
Also, you can't attack 10 times harder because you don't know me. You can't say shit that will mean anything to me.

And it's interesting that you chose to answer only that part...
Old 11-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #81
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
go back to tf with that gif spam, clown
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #82
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been posting here long enough to get a grip on you and most of the other active posters. I didn't attack you one signle time. I nominated you for ACC (along with 9 other posters) and you were the only one complaining and you attacked me in that thread. And only reason you are calling me newbie is because you and I didn't comunicate because I don't like your attention whoring, but I didn't want to say anything because you can do what you want. I didn't post in your threads, didn't say anything against you or gay people, I left you in peace.

And I'm not siding with anyone, you can't say me and Mooza2011 are best palls...
Also, you can't attack 10 times harder because you don't know me. You can't say shit that will mean anything to me.

And it's interesting that you chose to answer only that part...
I didn't attack you either, so there was no need for you to nominate me. The fact you did showed a beef. Honestly, you're right, I shouldn't have attacked you, because I don't know nor care about you at all, but if you take the step you did by nominating me, I'm going to step right up myself, so stop acting victim, because we're not children. I had no negative anything of you so don't act as if you're somehow respectful. You don't even know me or gotten the chance to know me to judge me. Then you want to pin shit on me. Come off it. Nobody is listening honey. Get it together.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:41 PM   #83
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

moving my reply here since the nomination thread isn't for discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
It has taken you this long to get nominated?

I realised that I hadn't nominated any Raonic tards, you were the first that came to mind.
I don't recall being nominated the 3 years since I've been here, and this is the 1st nomination this year. Though Thanos just nominated me too

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #84
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't attack you either, so there was no need for you to nominate me.
You think that if someone doesn't attack you you shouldn't nominate them? There are other reasons to nominate someone besides them attacking you.

But you probably did attack him, you tend to deny things that are true like you not attacking me for instance. That's why yours was the first post in the meeting mtf members thread that was deleted

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #85
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute

Good call with Pusher for life as a dark horse, the way he makes threads a second after his hated player loses indicates a high level of clownery. Maybe even more so than Lenders

Failures of Nadull
  • Most weeks at #2
  • Lopsided slam count. 9/14 won in one of four GS
  • Losing to three players ranked over 100 in 3 consecutive peak years... IN SLAMS
  • Dull has never dominated a surface other than clay, with no indoor resume to speak of. 0 WTF
  • Extensive history of gamesmanship
Slade is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:48 PM   #86
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
You think that if someone doesn't attack you you shouldn't nominate them? There are other reasons to nominate someone besides them attacking you.

But you probably did attack him, you tend to deny things that are true like you not attacking me for instance. That's why yours was the first post in the meeting mtf members thread that was deleted
I attack you there. I shouldn't have. That was wrong. It began with you attacking me. You said something to me, and I said something back, and you caught feelings.

I don't nominate posters who don't attack me and don't go out of their way with negative shit towards me. It's respect. But I wouldn't expect many here to understand that, as you clearly don't have any respect for yourselves.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM   #87
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't attack you either, so there was no need for you to nominate me. The fact you did showed a beef. Honestly, you're right, I shouldn't have attacked you, because I don't know nor care about you at all, but if you take the step you did by nominating me, I'm going to step right up myself, so stop acting victim, because we're not children. I had no negative anything of you so don't act as if you're somehow respectful. You don't even know me or gotten the chance to know me to judge me. Then you want to pin shit on me. Come off it. Nobody is listening honey. Get it together.
I'm not acting victim, I'm just saying that our 'situation' (or whatever you call that breef conversation) was reason enough for you to start your drama and start insulting me. I nominated you, you can nominate me, I would have said a word. I nominated you because I did read some of your posts/threads and (although I do think you know your tennis) I think you're a big contender for the ACC. I also never spoke with E****o (not saying the full name because the last time I said a poster was a clown I got a warning), but I did read his posts and he's a clown, so I nominated him also. Nothing personal, I don't hate you or anything I just posted my list. And just that was enough for you to consider me as 'one of the biggest clowns of this forum'.

If I don't like your posts, I won't read them, but you are ruining some fun threads and that is annoying.

Actually, one acting victim here is you and it's on 24/7.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:56 PM   #88
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a thread about who was the best poster of the year or something like that or MTF only values negativity
BauerAlmeida is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #89
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
I'm not acting victim, I'm just saying that our 'situation' (or whatever you call that breef conversation) was reason enough for you to start your drama and start insulting me. I nominated you, you can nominate me, I would have said a word. I nominated you because I did read some of your posts/threads and (although I do think you know your tennis) I think you're a big contender for the ACC. I also never spoke with E****o (not saying the full name because the last time I said a poster was a clown I got a warning), but I did read his posts and he's a clown, so I nominated him also. Nothing personal, I don't hate you or anything I just posted my list. And just that was enough for you to consider me as 'one of the biggest clowns of this forum'.
Judging someone on the basis of something you don't even know is clownish. So when you put yourself out there, I called you out. Now you're trying to turn the tables. Not gonna work bb.

Quote:
If I don't like your posts, I won't read them, but you are ruining some fun threads and that is annoying.
Oh, I'm so sorry for you. I better stop posting forever just to not annoy you dear

Quote:
Actually, one acting victim here is you
You're the one crying about me creating drama when I said already I shouldn't have attacked you originally. What a fucking two-face. Go sweeten yourself up and stop being so salty.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #90
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Is there a thread about who was the best poster of the year or something like that or MTF only values negativity
Determining the biggest clown is more fun.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

INDISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread