Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Previewing the ACC competition

10K views 173 replies 30 participants last post by  Action Jackson 
#1 ·
The ACC competition for 2012 is just around the corner.

And the top competitors are slaying mugs left and right.

The Main Guys

Filo V: Otherwise known as Francis, or Failo V.

Claim to Fame: He is the attention whore. He posts to himself for hours- sometimes going over 10 posts or so in a row talking about his own fantasies. He cahnges his avatar every day, and his signature (mostly some random shit). And then he is over-obsessed with his sex life. Nothing wrong with that, but why post on a tennis forum to express your sexual feelings? Regarding tennis, Filo V is a very knowleadgable poster. However, he is also super-biased. Often you can see him claiming "That guy does not belong in the top 100." Why? "Because I don't like him."

Don't take it personally, flyboy. I'm just outlining. Nothing against you :):p

Weakness: He is too humanitarian and supports a good cause. :(

Topspindoctor

Claim to Fame: He is the troll. Trollspindoctor is commonly acknowledged as a hilarious guy, but one who lacks the feelings of regular humans (Perhaps he is an alien? :confused:). Anyway, Topsy calls every player by nicknames such as "Annie Mugray" which can be funny, yet tiring. He also posts crap about a lot of players, and posters, but once in a while he backs it up with golden posts! :worship:

Again, nothing against you, Topsy! You are one of the best posters here!;)

Weakness: He is too funny to be a mug. :(

Coming soon: Mug Lenders.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Dark Horses:

Orange Wombat- A shy guy who tries hard without much success :awww: Has the occasional great thread, but otherwise is rather average. Howeevveer, this is a weak era, so he could make a run here.

Freak3yman84- Enough said.

pusher for life- Is actually in love with Ferrer, but tries to hide it with vulture bullshit. Says he does not repeat himself, which is the greatest irony on earth.

#3 ·
This post has been deleted
#6 ·
Darkhorse is Freakyman for sure. Could make a huge run similar to MuzzahLovah's last year. I dunno why a great poster like me is nominated for ACC though. You will find my posts reasonable, non biased and helpful. Forum is full of haters IMO.

#8 ·
:spit: You no nothing maan. You're a mug, and I'm a GOAT.

#9 ·
I don't see the point of this thread, unless you are subtly trying to influence votes?

Propaganda of the worst kind, when it's not even good.

People already can make up their mind, and this, if anything, shows that you have too much free time!
Yes, I do. But all of us here do. :sad:

#13 ·
Guys like Freak3yman84, pusher for life and Lenders shouldn't win, since they're just trolls who act like idiots on purpose.

The title should go to a truly disturbed person, like Looner or Certinfy.

#15 ·
Fans? LOL. Do I look like a 5 year old? I don't do fans. Do I have people who I am friendly with, friends with, and like personally? Very much so. Figure it out. And then answer the question. Do mug posters have posters who they are cool with? Or do mug posters have nothing? So why are you talking about mug posters, when you are one yourself.

#22 ·
mug posters do have friends yes. They usually turn out to be other mug posters though, which this forum tends to have a lot of. Whenb they get as unbearable are you and Topspin though, even most of the mug posters start to hate you. Only ones who are left are those who like you read your sexual fantasies if any of those people exist

#18 ·
Filo V winning two years in a row will be a travesty when we have guys like Start da Game who have never won and guys like Mark Lenders who fully deserve a title.

#29 ·
I have a feeling Topspindoctor will be terribly overseeded here.

People seem to have decided he is THE troll, even though his posts are actually not that bad compared to many (and I do mean many) others. He used to troll a lot more. I don't have a problem with him.

Lenders on the other hand is the true dark horse. Attention whore on the GOAT-Fed level, but even more nonsensical and douchy.

#40 ·
Who might that be?

#50 ·
I'm not gonna bother. Might as well announce the winner already.

#52 ·
I logged on and :haha::haha:ed

This thread is turning into a war of insults!

Exactly what I wanted. :cool:

Now watch all five of you get banned :wavey:

(and I should actually do something useful now. Bye! Have fun!)

#54 ·
#67 ·
Yup.Johnny Boy is one of them, surely.

#56 ·
With all this being said, Filo doesn't deserve the title. He's too much of an attention whore and he's probably fake too.
He doesn't deserve it. You do.

#57 ·
Where is Fast_clay when you need him? I want to hear what The Market has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.