Previewing the ACC competition - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 12:54 AM   #136
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yes, entirely my fault, and I'm not sorry at all.

Maybe I will enter.
Yeah you should enter. I will nominate you for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
OK, but I do hope you see the gist of what I have been saying about the you know what issue we talked about. This thread should be a pretty glaring example.
Busy trying to study now (but failing obviously) but I'll reply sometime tomorrow after class.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #137
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't know any self-respecting gay people, at least those who would actually befriend you. We don't associate with your types.

You admit you attack my sexuality and your response is effectively, who cares, whatever.
That's homophobic. I say BigJane is homophobic, stop using it. You say, who cares, get over homophobia.

You're a homophobe. Deal with your damage.
Cause i have a brain and arguing with you wont get me anywhere, i have no patience and neither time to argue about something stupid like this. I will keep using BigJane because in my book that doesnt have anything to do with homophobia. I do not have to change my opinion about something that clearly makes you insecure. You can think whatever you want but i know my belives.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:03 AM   #138
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
you could be a mugbitch and beat federer in slams?
Freak's worst nightmare. He hates Berdych for some reason.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #139
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Freak's worst nightmare. He hates Berdych for some reason.
i hate berdych too

everyone hates berdych

even berdych
Tag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 AM   #140
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Cause i have a brain and arguing with you wont get me anywhere, i have no patience and neither time to argue about something stupid like this. I will keep using BigJane because in my book that doesnt have anything to do with homophobia. I do not have to change my opinion about something that clearly makes you insecure. You can think whatever you want but i know my belives.
There is nothing to say to you, obviously, so yeah. You're an ugly human being and proud of being an ugly human being. Even when other posters have said BigJane is homophobic, when John himself said it, and you just don't care. I would be sad, but honestly, I feel for any gay person who ever meets and befriends you. You are a terrible person. Goodnight and good riddance.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 AM   #141
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tonight has helped me even more realize how little of a fuck I care if I win this ACC. I am truly shocked and appalled at how subhuman some of you are. And bored. The stupidity and irrational hate and blatant hypocrisy is boring, talking in circles with bigots who aren't educated and aren't worthy of the time. When I get upset my stomach starts hurting and I get a headache but right now, it's like, a realization of just how damaged, how cruel, and how diseased a lot of you are. It's really pathetic, really really pathetic to see. Extremely appalling. And then many of you wonder why I have a haughty demeanor on this forum. Look in the mirror and see the ugliness inside of yourselves and you'll see what I've known all along.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:10 AM   #142
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Don't be shallow. Life isn't all about looks. Even ugly people can have good souls.
People don't have souls. This is life, not a japanese role playing game

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #143
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately you can't see the inside in a mirror.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:15 AM   #144
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately you can't see the inside in a mirror.
You haven't done metaphors in English classes yet, then?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:16 AM   #145
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Yes.
You call me a mug everyday.

And why does FiloV need to make every thread about how he is gay?
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:17 AM   #146
country flag Noserer
Banned!

Noserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond reputeNoserer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
You're one of the worst mugs here.
Noserer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #147
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better to be a bitch than a mug, or at least, that's where I see it from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
you could be a mugbitch and beat federer in slams?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noserer View Post
Or you could be Mugbych

Mugbych*

Deal wit' it maan.

This.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #148
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noserer View Post
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #149
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, don't be jealous. Some people have a sixth sense. Unfortunately for you, you don't.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #150
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, don't be jealous. Some people have a sixth sense. Unfortunately for you, you don't.
I have a 6th sense, it's called my mugdar, and you're showing up very clearly on my mugdar.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread