Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2012, 08:14 AM   #76
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class

No1e
Ferrer
Delpo
Nadal
Tsonga
Gasquet
Berdych
Typsy
Murray
Federer
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 09:02 AM   #77
country flag indianabones

indianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond repute

Murray is definitely the least classy. His outburst contain some of the most vile language you can think of. He needs to realise there are youngsters all over the world watch these matches and outburst are fine, but provided they don't contain the kind of language we would never use amongst our friends, family or colleagues.

Del Potro is the most classy of all the top 10 players, the only player who to date I've seen with a near on perfect attitude when playing and after the match either one his lost or won.

The behaviour from the rest, is by in large ok, nothing to complain about, even Nadal when he's petty is ok show a human side, but Murray's attitude stinks and I will never like him for the swearing in his outbursts.
indianabones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #78
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

1. Del Potro - there was that incident with Murray & he has dawdled over challenges, but in general his behaviour, demeanour, & comments about opponents are exemplary
2. Ferrer - the only genuinely "humble" player in the Top 10. Apart from the baby incident I can't remember his ever putting a foot wrong
3. Tsonga - infectious joie de vivre; sometimes gets pissed off when umpires do something weird but never degenerates into tantrum-throwing
4. Djokovic - exceptionally gracious in defeat; perhaps a tad triumphalist in victory
5. Federer - probably deserves to be higher for off-court activities but while generally well behaved on court, he does have his moments of peevishness
6. Murray - the antics are ridiculous, but if you cut through all that he's actually a very fair player
7. Gasquet - maybe he deserves to be higher but I can't stand the pathetic way he gives up so easily
8. Nadal - talks a good game but stalls or whines when things aren't going his way and imagines the ATP tour should redesign itself around his needs
9. Tipsarevic - this is for the retirements
10. Berdych - this is for everything.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #79
country flag Ben D.

Ben D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond repute

Richard (the Prince of tennis, classy in both defeat and... well, defeat)
Ferrer (quite the same in both defeat and victory)
Djokovic (applauds his opponents best shots and handle doubtful points without arguing, unlike most others top guys)
Tsonga (maybe his only real quality, grotesque thumbdance)
Federer (Prince in the victory, jerk in the defeat)
Del Potro (show no interest and little respect while losing, usually arguing with umpire)
Murray (constantly whining, but its funny, not a bad guy)
Tipsarevic (funny, but retirements are not respectful)
Nadal (constantly bragging to the umpire when he starts losing)
Berdych (horrible, only Almagro is a worst scum)

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

1 year, 7 weeks as Top 10 and counting
M T F
Mega-Tsonga-Fandom
don't like Tsonga? move along, it's propaganda here.

Ben D. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #80
country flag buzz

buzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly I think acting classy on a tennis court or in interviews directly after matches is pretty hard considering whats on the line. So I can't say I would do it better than any one of them.

Anyway
1 Delpotro (I have a lot of respect for his attitude)
2/3 Ferrer and Federer (both have had some silly little things/outbursts, and also taken in to account the enormous amount of press questions Federer gets, overall I'm impressed by them)
4 Gasquet (Don't know if he ever did something wrong, but he doesn't feel like being a example for the sport, just comes a cross a little gray and unmotivated)
5 Tsonga (good guy but sometimes he doesn't even know he is being classless)
6 Djokovic (I don't like the look I'm on steriods acts when he wins)
7 Berdych (does some classless things when his pride is hurt)
8 Nadal (disrubting opponents rhythm)
9 Murray (hate the swearing and whining)
10 Tipsarevic (Retirements, comments on women gays etc.)
buzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #81
country flag G.100sic

G.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond repute

Could you please name players who applaud to their opponents after after their good played point?!
I could name some players who I never saw do that.
G.100sic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #82
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

1. Ferrer
2. Federer
3. Del Potro
4. Tsonga
5. Djokovic
6. Murray
7. Gasguet
8. Berdych
9. Tipsarevic
10.Nadal

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #83
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackhandDTL View Post
Except that that umpire is better at her job than Ferrer is at his.
No.

And Ferrer was right. That's no reason for be given a warning.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #84
country flag bjurra

bjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny tsunami View Post
the fucking classiness of the players?!??!? wow this forum is just full of a bunch of old farts/knickerbocking dorks. Also on another note, calling people noletards/ fedtards and nadull. Are you guys fucking serious?? if your going to be insulting over stupid internet shit than please atleast try not to sound like you are a bunch of 2nd graders who just learned what the word retard meant. ITS A FUCKING GAMEEEEE.
Well your post gives a few hints why you think it is pointless to discuss class.
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #85
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

1. Del Potro
2. Djokovic

10.Tipsarevic
Old 11-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #86
country flag JurajCrane

JurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Pushray is by far the worst, followed by Arroganterer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noserer View Post
Del Potro

Noserer and Mandy.

Dustin Brown - Nick Kyrgios - Norbert Gombos - Stanislas Wawrinka - Dominic Thiem
JurajCrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #87
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

1-Del Potro
2-Djokovic
3-Tsonga

4-Berdych

5-Nadal
6-Murray
7-Federer

8-Tipsarevic
9-Ferrer

10-Gasquet
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #88
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-Del Potro
2-Djokovic
3-Tsonga

4-Berdych

5-Nadal
6-Murray
7-Federer

8-Tipsarevic

9-Ferrer
10-Gasquet
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #89
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
Djokovic is probably the classiest player around in defeat.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #90
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Djokovic is probably the classiest player around in defeat.
What about victory?
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote