2013 Live Commentary - Page 68 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #1006
country flag MaratandMilos
Registered User
 
MaratandMilos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,863
MaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Tomic is hitting some pretty great shots in this game. Djokovic not giving up...not yet.
MaratandMilos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #1007
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,681
Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratandMilos View Post
I didn't make any reference to his results (which were awful for a player of his talent in 2012). I referred to his talent level. Try to stay logically consistent here.
There is absolutely zero evidence he is more talented than the players ranked above him.

I have provided facts to support my argument, your argument is based on an opinion.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #1008
country flag MaratandMilos
Registered User
 
MaratandMilos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,863
MaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

There's the break. Tomic's match to lose now, he's been the better player tonight.
MaratandMilos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #1009
country flag MuzzahLovah
Registered User
 
MuzzahLovah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 17,508
MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

a break!

Djokovic's lunges he looks so lazy compared to usual, but Tomic is playing well
__________________
http://www.menstennisforums.com/atta...8&d=1224521470

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #1010
country flag Federer in 2
Registered User
 
Federer in 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,581
Federer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

What a guy!
Tomic
__________________

ROGER FEDERER

'Roger Federer is the best ever' - Everyone else other than John McEnroe

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Nadal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Federer. Disgusting.
#NoBiasTho
Federer in 2 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #1011
country flag MaratandMilos
Registered User
 
MaratandMilos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,863
MaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
There is absolutely zero evidence he is more talented than the players ranked above him.

I have provided facts to support my argument, your argument is based on an opinion.
You haven't made an argument. You just said his results were poor in 2012 (which I agreed with, although getting to number 27 in the world would be fantastic for most players' careers, so if you expected him to do better than that, you must believe he has a huge level of talent).

If you truly don't believe Tomic has more talent than guys like Troicki and Andujar, you're either being obstinate, know little to nothing about tennis, or just don't get around to watching much of it.
MaratandMilos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #1012
country flag ogre
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 548
ogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
couldn't convert. It's over for tomic. that was his chance to put things away.
Not necessarily
ogre is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #1013
country flag zdravkelja
Registered User
 
zdravkelja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 501
zdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond reputezdravkelja has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
There is absolutely zero evidence he is more talented than the players ranked above him.

I have provided facts to support my argument, your argument is based on an opinion.
You'd have to be blind to say something like that. Watching him play is good enough evidence.
zdravkelja is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #1014
country flag MuzzahLovah
Registered User
 
MuzzahLovah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 17,508
MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Djokovic LOL
he's created a monster with his sleepy performance
__________________
http://www.menstennisforums.com/atta...8&d=1224521470

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #1015
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,681
Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratandMilos View Post
You haven't made an argument. You just said his results were poor in 2012 (which I agreed with, although getting to number 27 in the world would be fantastic for most players' careers). If you don't believe Tomic has more talent than guys like Troicki and Andujar, you're either being obstinate, know little to nothing about tennis, or just don't get around to watching much of it.
Again you choose to ignore the facts because they do not tally up with your opinion's.

Head in sand moment for you I think.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #1016
country flag benji47
Registered User
 
benji47's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,308
benji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Lol I wonder how fat of a check Djokovic is getting for this...
benji47 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #1017
country flag NID
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5,293
NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

djokovic did not move at all. well, the peak jetlag usually kicks around day 3-4.
that said, tomic played pretty good.
NID is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #1018
country flag Sanya
Registered User
 
Sanya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 2,351
Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

That was impressive.
__________________
Gasquet is next №1
Sanya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #1019
country flag MaratandMilos
Registered User
 
MaratandMilos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,863
MaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Tomic played a great match, he played to his talent level. The question will be whether he can channel that kind of effort and motivation throughout a full season against lesser players.
MaratandMilos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #1020
country flag Saberq
Registered User
 
Saberq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,983
Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratandMilos View Post
Tomic played a great match, he played to his talent level. The question will be whether he can channel that kind of effort and motivation throughout a full season against lesser players.
he only needs people to play at their worst and he's almost there
Saberq is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios