MTF suggestions to reform the ATP and tennis in general - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Choose!

Blue Clay 0 0%
Wood 0 0%
Ice 0 0%
Gold 0 0%
Some Metal based surface 0 0%
Carpet 1 20.00%
Water 1 20.00%
No Surface - players hover 2 40.00%
Glass 1 20.00%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2006, 10:33 AM   #31
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fearless Leader Mr Disney Welcomes MTF suggestions to reform the ATP

Any journalist asking a dumb question like for example to Marc Rosset. Are you happy you lost? Yes, delighted will have their accreditation denied for 10 years.

Any player who says you know more than 15 times within a 4 minute interview will be suspended for 2 months and forced to take language lessons.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2006, 10:35 AM   #32
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fearless Leader Mr Disney Welcomes MTF suggestions to reform the ATP

Quote:
Any player who says you know more than 15 times within a 4 minute interview will be suspended for 2 months and forced to take language lessons.
Guess that would be part of Mr Disney's plan to stop Federer voicing his opinions on Round Robin
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:43 AM   #33
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

- Xristos is automatically given the #1 spot because he says he's better than Federer

- Only televise matches where both players have hot girlfriends. Spare us the sight of Monster Mirka

- Uncle Toni is officially placed in charge of draws.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:46 AM   #34
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

When there is a rain delay the match that must be shown on TV is Irakli Labadze vs David Nalbandian, one wearing a leopard skin g-string and the other clad in hot pink.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-28-2006, 10:54 AM   #35
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

- Irakli Labadze to undergo an obesity test.

- Bald players to be banned from tennis.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:55 AM   #36
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

- Tennis to never be shown in Croatia (it might spare us the Croats on here )
Old 10-28-2006, 10:55 AM   #37
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
- Irakli Labadze to undergo an obesity test.

- Bald players to be banned from tennis.
Irakli is big boned.

Those bald guys have such an advantage at altitude.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-28-2006, 10:57 AM   #38
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
- Tennis to never be shown in Croatia (it might spare us the Croats on here )
That is against the ethos of Mr Disney and since we are Mr Disney's loyal subjects, we must show respect to this man.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-28-2006, 11:03 AM   #39
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

There will be an ATP event played in La Paz at 3700m above sea level, where there is an actual benefit and problem with the altitude.

At the change of the ends the ballboys will give the players oxygen masks, then after the match, they will get drug tested and they will fail cause they had too much CO2 in their system.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-28-2006, 11:08 AM   #40
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

This is called the LaLo rule.....

- During doubles, all players must hold hands during the course of a point. If their hands become loose, the point is lost.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:25 AM   #41
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is called the LaLo rule.....

- During doubles, all players must hold hands during the course of a point. If their hands become loose, the point is lost.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:26 AM   #42
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

This is called the Safin-rule:

Each time a player hits a clean winner, they must pull their shorts down around their ankles for 30 seconds.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:28 AM   #43
Banned!

The home-run rule:

Each time a player hits a ball outside the barriers surrounding the court, he must do a lap of the court before playing the next point.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:29 AM   #44
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Have midgets instead of ballboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:31 AM   #45
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

The Russian mafia must be official bookmakers, since most of the gamblers here think the matches are fixed.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1