MTF suggestions to reform the ATP and tennis in general - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Choose!

Blue Clay 0 0%
Wood 0 0%
Ice 0 0%
Gold 0 0%
Some Metal based surface 0 0%
Carpet 1 20.00%
Water 1 20.00%
No Surface - players hover 2 40.00%
Glass 1 20.00%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2007, 05:06 AM   #151
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr Disney De Villiers welcomes MTF suggestions to reform the ATP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
Now Mr.Disney has decided to double the points of the TMS events to 1000, while the Slams will be 2000.

Maybe there could be an auction for each tournament to bid for what amounts of points they can hand out for their event. The highest 7 or 8 bidders will get TMS status.
I suggested that for a quick laugh here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=98715 but with Mr. Disney we might wake up one day and see it as part of the ATP restructuring plan.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2007, 05:09 AM   #152
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, he would see that.

Maybe there could be a boxing match between Ricci Bitti and Mr.Disney.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:12 AM   #153
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
I suggested that for a quick laugh here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=98715 but with Mr. Disney we might wake up one day and see it as part of the ATP restructuring plan.
I suggest you hurry up and patent this idea. You might get rich one day.
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:13 AM   #154
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a good suggestion: The ATP will just allocate points to events that it runs, so slams get zero points. In addition, it will try to organize anti-slams at the same time that the slams happen. That will be the "super-duper slam 2000 series".

Old 04-11-2007, 05:16 AM   #155
country flag Merton

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
Yes, he would see that.

Maybe there could be a boxing match between Ricci Bitti and Mr.Disney.
Perhaps Mr. Disney has a secret crash for Ricci Bitti and all this noise is an attempt to get some attention

Old 04-11-2007, 05:18 AM   #156
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Perhaps Mr. Disney has a secret crash for Ricci Bitti and all this noise is an attempt to get some attention
I don't think alfonso would take them both on as we know he loves Mr. Disney, but not sure if would have a threesome with Ricci Bitti and take one for the team.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-11-2007, 05:47 AM   #157
country flag W!MBLEDON

W!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond reputeW!MBLEDON has a reputation beyond repute

De Villain steps down from his position. All members of MTF are knocked out and wake up several hours later on ATP Island. There is a ritual. A new method of deciding who runs the ATP: THE SHORTEST MEMBER OF MTF MUST BE THE LEADER! Naturally, I win, being 4'6". I deem all current rules and regulations invalid. In fact, I trash tennis. A new sport is created — Teacher Tennis. This game is played in school hallways everywhere. Two teachers are put into large plastic bubbles with scalding hot cups of tea. The spectators begin to roll the teachers around. The teachers attempt to stop the scalding hot tea from spilling. 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the time, the teacher fails. The tea is spilt everywhere. The end result is that both teachers are badly burned and one teacher strongly desires to hurt the other.
W!MBLEDON is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:15 AM   #158
country flag The_Nadal_effect

The_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Nadal_effect has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a suggestion: Davydenko must be allowed to give a 'Putin-esque' speech at the end of every grand slam QF he makes it to. By addressing Marxism to the masses, slowly but surely, ATP will yield to the ways of the fans, thats us! Vamos!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:18 AM   #159
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Cancel the grasscourt season and play beach tennis instead!
Old 08-18-2007, 06:01 PM   #160
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Default Re: Mr Disney De welcomes MTF suggestions to reform ATP, in light of banning Entry Li

Mr.Disney has done it again. He has decided that tournament Entry Lists can't be published anywhere before the tournament site gets around to it.

Of course he would be against something that is helpful to fans and media alike.

- People who can guess 4 players on the Entry List will get a 10% discount on tickets.

- Draw will be done by playing pin the tail on the donkey.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-18-2007, 06:02 PM   #161
country flag dijus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

dijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr Disney De welcomes MTF suggestions to reform ATP, in light of banning Entry Li

vamos mr.disney
Old 08-18-2007, 06:08 PM   #162
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Default Re: Fearless Leader Mr Disney Welcomes MTF suggestions to reform the ATP

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee!. View Post
- Jaap is placed in charge of all match fixing investigations.
He would be doing more than the ATP at the moment.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-18-2007, 06:16 PM   #163
country flag dijus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

dijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr Disney welcomes MTF suggestions to reform ATP, in light of banning Entry Lists

-Forbid showing oop into public places, fans should go blindly on courts

-Livescores from any event (except top10 players matches) should be not allowed

-Any TV coverages/livestreams (except top10 players matches) should be forbidden
Old 08-18-2007, 06:17 PM   #164
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr Disney welcomes MTF suggestions to reform ATP, in light of banning Entry Lists

- Instead of deuce and advantage each player must carry a paintball gun in their pocket. When the score reaches deuce they must draw and the first to get a hit wins the game.

- The E4 (Tv station) concept of second chance Sunday is created for Roger Federer. If he loses before the final of a tournament he gets a second chance on Sunday evening, whoever is the tournament winner must immidiately beat Federer to be crowned true champion.

- Hurdles are placed on the service lines so that when a drop shot is hit the player must jump them to get to the ball.

- The tennis ball is replaced by a small bomb, last player left alive after the explosions is the winner.

- A new format for tournaments. ATP players have to form partnerships and play doubles, at the end of each match the crowd chooses one player from each team to advance into the next doubles match. When it comes to the final doubles match the crowd pick just one player to be the winner.

- Andy Roddick serves bombs next to the lines and players each guess whether the ball landed in or out. Hawkeye is used to show who was correct.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #165
country flag Frederick16

Frederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond repute

to who did the atp said this? so there is an entrence at the atp for us? maybe someone can start an discussion with them? last year i went to italy all the way, for some challengers, based on entry lists!

Jag är stolt att va svensk!!!

I hate Lagerback!

Ja, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden!!!!!!!

27 May until 2 June -> Paris, Roland Garros
Frederick16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote