THE Country Celebration Thread - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #301
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Country Celebration Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Northern Norway is among the destinations I have in mind to visit during my lifetime. Hope there will come such a time.
same here but in the summeror else i will return in a coffin
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #302
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
same here but in the summeror else i will return in a coffin
I wanna experience perpetual light and perpetual darkness, as well as see the northern lights. That's all in the "must-do" list.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #303
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanna experience perpetual light and perpetual darkness, as well as see the northern lights. That's all in the "must-do" list.
i also wanna see the northern lights but inside where its hot and nice..
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #304
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're thinking Northern Norway, when the sun doesn't rise between November and January.

BTW Litotes, what city in Norway are you from?
I am from Fredrikstad, which lies approximately 100 kilometers south of the capital, Oslo.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #305
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think i would have killed myself and im not joking
I agree, this part of the world is not for you, at least not in winter. Although you'd have enjoyed the northern lights (Aurora borealis). There is scarcely a more fantastic sight on this earth.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #306
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I am from Fredrikstad, which lies approximately 100 kilometers south of the capital, Oslo.
Fredrikstad

Old 12-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #307
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Fredrikstad

That's right. Looks very familiar The picture is taken from the old part of town. Most things these days are on the other side of the river.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #308
country flag Punky

Quote:
I agree, this part of the world is not for you, at least not in winter. Although you'd have enjoyed the northern lights (Aurora borealis). There is scarcely a more fantastic sight on this earth.
if its for the northern lights i will hold myself and put up of the cold but not for long
its just like God is Painting

Old 12-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #309
country flag Punky

Quote:
That's right. Looks very familiar The picture is taken from the old part of town. Most things these days are on the other side of the river.
its breathless

Old 12-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #310
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think i would have killed myself and im not joking
Not a vampire Amber
Old 12-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #311
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
if its for the northern lights i will hold myself and put up of the cold but not for long
its just like God is Painting

That picture is splendid but it's something else to see it live - it twists and turns and changes shape in an instant. Really fantastic.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #312
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
its breathless
It's not so picturesque now, though. The leaves have fallen off the trees. And most of the snow from a few days ago has melted away, turning into ice when the temperature sank again.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #313
country flag Punky

Quote:
It's not so picturesque now, though. The leaves have fallen off the trees. And most of the snow from a few days ago has melted away, turning into ice when the temperature sank again.
The best period is March, isnt it?

Old 12-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #314
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Not a vampire Amber
not

Old 12-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #315
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
The best period is March, isnt it?
Depends on what you're after. Snow is an uncertain project, often just old snow waiting to melt is left, and the threes and ground has not yet become green, but we Norwegians love March because it gets so much lighter then - it's the month with most gain in daylight. Also it tends to get warmer, though it can still be cold.

August is my favourite month. I don't think our friend Kalle's forum name is chosen randomly. He comes from as far North as I do.