WTF London '12: Djokovic def. Berdych 6-2 7-6(6) - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #91
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF London '12: Djokovic def. Berdychoke 6-2 7-6(6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
so Nole Rules this time won't give a lesson to those mugs who don't understand match ups and defend Birdshit because Nole making him worse than he actually is
Seriously, no matter how many times I try to defend Berdych in this case, some will still bash him for losing to Novak no matter what. Berdych haters bash him all the time anyway. This is clearly a terrible match-up for him. Any human being with a brain cell could see that.

That being said, Tomas can still compete with him if he plays very well and Nole is a bit off at the same time but that doesn't happen often in their matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #92
country flag DrJules

DrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond repute

The players outside the top 3 (4 if you include Nadal) all seem to know their place when they play the top 4. Hence, so few non top 3/4 making GS or YE semi-finals.

Still waiting for the first top 3 defeat by a non top 3 player this week.

Federer 17 GS, 6 Year End Masters, 22 Master Series.
Nadal 14 GS, 0 Year End Masters, 27 Master Series, 1 Olympic Gold.
Djokovic 7 GS, 3 Year End Masters, 19 Master Series.

DrJules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #93
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Funnily enough, Berdych is a non factor against Nole and Nadal, but he's a tough rival for Federer and Murray.
Maybe I should start being his fan.
According to Looney Boy Berdy is Fed hata and Rafa fanboy.Also, he's a slave to mighty Phantom Lord.So yeah, pretty good reasons to like the guy.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #94
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Nole trolled Berdych
true

it's really like he's experimenting lol

I slammed the laptop at 1-5 in the breaker and was furious about the fact that Tsonga wasn't playing the semies.

When i looked back i was

Now the evening session will be all suspense
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #95
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Berdych returns Fed's serve way better than Nadal's and Djokovic's serve which is really strange thing to me. Obviously Fed has a much better serve than these 2 yet Berdych finds returning Fed's serve way easier.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #96
country flag canbera

canbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, I'll try to help. you can say your opinion no problem, but if your 'opinion' does not make ANY SENSE you are going to be b!tch slapped on MTF. if you do not understand basics of tennis you can ask, not just make some silly statements (I didn't want to quote your previous post) and expect everyone to love you. ... we can agree to disagree but again your previous post was just ignorant.
So you think its smart to (obviously) make fun of me and call that trying to help? Right...

If you feel like my opinion doesn't make sense, good for you. If you think I made a silly statement, good for you. If you think I don't understand basics about tennis, also good for you.

But don't give me that 'we can agree to disagree' bull**** lecture, because you did nothing but insult me in your post.

I mean, you could've asked me if and how long I play tennis, why I believe what I previously wrote... but no, trolling is so much easier

I saw a match today in which Berdych had a lot of chances, blew backhands/ forehands down the line, and yes I think the match was on Berdych's racquet. I didn't mean to take anything away from Djokovic, after all he gets to every ball and gets good length in his strokes with lots of spin and if he wins that way, he definitely deserved it.

And if I still deserve trolling by users like alex999, then I can't change it.
canbera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #97
country flag Lodger Federer

Lodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond reputeLodger Federer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Djokovic was good during the first set, but not great. Berdy a bit tense and clueless. During the second set Tomas lost his contacts and thought he was playing Fed or Murray. He found them during the change over of the tb while leading 5-1, realized he was still playing DJokovic, promptly put his head between his legs and kissed his ass goodbye.
Wasn't Berdych up *4-1 on Murray during the US open 4th set TB? Did he lose his contacts then and suddenly think he was playing Djokovic?
Lodger Federer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #98
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Always a good day when berdshit loses.

Bye shit.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #99
country flag Roy Emerson

Roy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond repute

Berdych can only beat Djokovic on grass. Any other surface is NID.
Roy Emerson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #100
country flag foul_dwimmerlaik

foul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond reputefoul_dwimmerlaik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canbera View Post
So you think its smart to (obviously) make fun of me and call that trying to help? Right...

If you feel like my opinion doesn't make sense, good for you. If you think I made a silly statement, good for you. If you think I don't understand basics about tennis, also good for you.

But don't give me that 'we can agree to disagree' bull**** lecture, because you did nothing but insult me in your post.

I mean, you could've asked me if and how long I play tennis, why I believe what I previously wrote... but no, trolling is so much easier

I saw a match today in which Berdych had a lot of chances, blew backhands/ forehands down the line, and yes I think the match was on Berdych's racquet. I didn't mean to take anything away from Djokovic, after all he gets to every ball and gets good length in his strokes with lots of spin and if he wins that way, he definitely deserved it.

And if I still deserve trolling by users like alex999, then I can't change it.
Awh, someone is hurt. Protip: don't post bollocks, amybe then someone will be interested in your tennis credentials.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #101
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeLightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like that Djoko was tanking the TB at 0/3 down but after that Berdych was so bad that as much as Djoko wanted to tank he just couldn't. Hilarious.
LightWarrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #102
country flag canbera

canbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond reputecanbera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foul_dwimmerlaik View Post
Awh, someone is hurt. Protip: don't post bollocks, amybe then someone will be interested in your tennis credentials.
Well at least you read it through

I shouldn't have written he does nothing with the ball, that was too provocative and I get it. Its just I believe when Berdych has a good day and hits close to the lines he can do a lot of damage to Djokovic. Should have written that instead.
canbera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #103
country flag tnosugar

tnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foul_dwimmerlaik View Post
the cruel veteran

come on, leave the guy alone. and he's right, you could have just PM-ed him and pointed out some of the inconsistencies in his argument

20-something girl: So, I guess we are now officially corporate hos.
30-something man: Yeah, so now you have to learn to play tennis.
Girl passerby: What does that have to do with anything?
20-something girl: Then we can be corporate hos and tennis pros -- duh.
30-something man: We should do commercials... Why don't we work for an ad agency?!

--59th & Lex
tnosugar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #104
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Why are people so surprised? Berdshit has always been a choker. He only brings his best against Noserer, which must be very frustrating for his fangirls.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #105
country flag Nole Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Why are people so surprised? Berdshit has always been a choker. He only brings his best against Noserer, which must be very frustrating for his fangirls.
I was wondering why Noserertards hate Berdych so much. Thanks for clearing things up, Doc.

Quote: