Mens Tennis Forums banner

WTF London '12: Djokovic def. Berdych 6-2 7-6(6)

9K views 122 replies 69 participants last post by  Nole fan 
#1 ·
Can't decide which choke was more amusing, this one or the corresponding one last year

:haha:

#5 ·
Re: WTF London '12: Djokovic def. Berdychoke 6-2 7-6(6)

This was the last match of Berdych's career ... as a relevant player

#27 ·

This was the last match of Berdych's career ... as a relevant player
I for one am not interested in watching his matches anymore, with all due respect to the world #1, but Djokovic does absolutely NOTHING with the ball, gets everything back with massive spin and its all on Berdych's racquet, winners just like unforced errors.

#6 ·

Hilarious choke in the breaker, Berdych played excellent up until 6-3*, then imploded nicely by losing 5 straight points.

#11 ·

No one, fucking no one can handle big points like Djokovic. This guy is out of this world. :bowdown:

Reactions: Mateya
#24 ·

Oh well. Davis Cup final next, should have won the second but would have only folded in the third anyway.

Happy enough with Djokovic and Murray in the semis!

Go Andy! :D
I hope Berdy beats Spain somehow. Ferrer should be dead on his feet and Nadal isn't playing.
I'm not sure if Andy is in the Semis yet, but I hope for a final rematch.

#16 ·

Djokovic trolling Tsonga
Berdych trolling the audience !

#17 ·
Tennis is saved from Mugbych! :bowdown:

#20 ·

30 winners from Nole, only 18 from Berdych. And his haters say he's a pusher. :spit:

#29 ·

People underestimate Novak's second serve. He's always ahead in this stat in every match. Plus his returns always make the difference. Today he returned some impossible balls. He makes look easy what is actually one of the most difficult shots in tennis.

#31 ·

Another thing to note is Berdych returns Djokovic's first serve worse than he returns any other top players, and to add to that Djokovic returns Berdych's first serve better than anyone else. Awful matchup for Tomas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.