Mens Tennis Forums banner

WTF RR Del Po Bagels Tipsy 6-0 6-4

4K views 47 replies 41 participants last post by  r3d_d3v1l_ 
#1 ·
:zzz:

#21 ·
6-4, 6-1, 6-4, 6-4, 7-5, 6-3, 6-4, 6-0, 6-4.

Horrible matchup for Tipsy. Like Nishikori or Haas (players with similar H2H vs JMDP), he doesn't possess the defensive skills required to trouble/beat Del Potro.

#30 ·
6-4, 6-1, 6-4, 6-4, 7-5, 6-3, 6-4, 6-0, 6-4.

Horrible matchup for Tipsy. Like Nishikori or Haas (players with similar H2H vs JMDP), he doesn't possess the defensive skills required to trouble/beat Del Potro.
Not this nonsense again. We've been over this already. Haas had valid reasons for playing poorly against Del Potro in every one of his encounters. It has nothing to do with match up contrasts.

#32 ·
Kudos to him for actually playing through 2 straight matches.

Fuck that, what a terrible misfortune. Hopefully next time :eek:

#23 ·
thanks fixer, I heard the rumor and I made a lot of money on Bwin, Im going to Bahamas tonight :wavey:

#25 ·
Good to see this Serbian trash get taken out

#31 ·
Janko is clearly ill....I guess his retirement against Jerzy was legit...He did comment before the Federer match that he hoped he was healthy...Anyone would love to rake in the money he is getting for playing when sick...Congrats, Janko:wavey:

#33 ·
Just playing for the money I guess.

This means that Del Potro will have to beat Federer, there's no way Ferrer is losing to Janko.

#37 ·
What can you say? He had lots of chances towards the end of the season to challenge Tipsy for the final sport but choked them all away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.