WTF RR: Djokovic beats Murray 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #166
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF RR: Djokovic beats Murray 4-6, 6-3, 7-5

Mandy
No1e
To Mandy
To No1e
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #167
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

What? A sloppy match where there are 2 match points versus a slower, injured Djokovic is much better than this MurrayDjoker match? LOL @ Fedfans who want Fed to feel "good" for bad luck -schaudenfreude. Even Fed needs to LOOK heroic despite not being great.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #168
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

This is still their best match by far.

That Djokovic
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:30 PM   #169
country flag Vesta

Vesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond reputeVesta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Lack of wind hurt Muzza today =(
True!

Last edited by Vesta : 11-07-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Vesta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #170
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyyelloballz View Post
I attended the match and it was a great atmosphere due to the drama of Murray playing at home and the see-saw nature of the match.
It seemed to me Murray hit the heavier ball and had a clearer strategy in the first set. Novak seemed to lack purpose.. Murray's serve was also excellent in the first set. Novak went for too much and made some careless errors.
At 1-1 in the second, Djokovic found some consistency and made fewer errors. Upping his level when down as he is prone to do, Novak came forward and took the game to Murray who began to back down, make more errors and get frustrated.
Late in the third, Novak did not let a Murray fightback knock his confidence. He just kept hitting his backhands with depth and spin and waited for Murray to crack, which Murray did. Then when Murray got chances to break back in the twelth game, what did Novak do? He found his first serve and then on the match point went for Murray's backhand and reaped the reward as the Scot made an error.
A tense and dramatic match, too many errors though. But interesting for the home crowd effect and the fact that this is being hyped as the next BIG rivalry which if it does become, we are in for some brutal and messy defensive fests.
Great post, thank you.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #171
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

srdjan must feel little better, i mean the guy doesn't need medical opinion at all, according to nole tards his medical condition is proportional to nole's level of play, every time nole's plays great match srdjan becomes younger for a year or two
Old 11-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #172
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

No2e the barbarian giving Mandy Mugray another false hope then crushing him like a 5 year old would crush an ant. Mandy Mugray had 2 chances to prove that USO was not a fluke since the time he has won it. Did he do that? No, he once again proved to the whole world that his USO was a major fluke, almost as big as Del Shitro's. The guy simply has no weapons, mentality or skill to compete on slam winning levels. Mandy Mugray is a joke and Nole proved it time and time again. I suspect Mugray will never beat the Djoker ever again. Even if he started with a set advantage.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #173
country flag MurrayMagic1

MurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
No2e the barbarian giving Mandy Mugray another false hope then crushing him like a 5 year old would crush an ant. Mandy Mugray had 2 chances to prove that USO was not a fluke since the time he has won it. Did he do that? No, he once again proved to the whole world that his USO was a major fluke, almost as big as Del Shitro's. The guy simply has no weapons, mentality or skill to compete on slam winning levels. Mandy Mugray is a joke and Nole proved it time and time again. I suspect Mugray will never beat the Djoker ever again. Even if he started with a set advantage.
fantastic post. you talk so much sense
Old 11-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #174
country flag DjokerFan3
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

DjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy that Djoker won this one!!! , especially since I thought that Murray would definitely win this as it's in front of home crowd support (like the Olympics) and also because Murray had Djoker on the ropes in Shanghai and really should have won that one.

Slightly off-topic, but I second some other posters who find this match-up (Murray vs Djoker) really unentertaining for most of their matches. When I watch these 2 play, I wished it was Nadal or Federer that Djoker was playing instead of Murray, at least they are way more entertaining.
Retired Players that I miss: AGASSI, RAFTER, SAFIN, SoderKING, Blake, F.Gonzalez
DISLIKE Nadal, Tomic & Raonic

Last edited by DjokerFan3 : 11-07-2012 at 10:00 PM.
DjokerFan3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #175
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic eeking out another win, looks like his days of beating Murray easily are long over. Andy again 2 points from winning and stumbles and fumbles the opportunity. Djokovic brought it mentally again so credit there, but the more they play, the more I'm convinced that Andy will be dominating this rivalry soon.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #176
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Djokovic eeking out another win, looks like his days of beating Murray easily are long over. Andy again 2 points from winning and stumbles and fumbles the opportunity. Djokovic brought it mentally again so credit there, but the more they play, the more I'm convinced that Andy will be dominating this rivalry soon.
that's because you are a clueless tard Mandy has no weapons to dominate Novak
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #177
country flag guga2120

guga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why he is No1e.

I still think this will be the final.
guga2120 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #178
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
that's because you are a clueless tard Mandy has no weapons to dominate Novak
Wind.

Whatever, Murray gave the match away and was playing at 40%. That had to be said.
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #179
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

A slogan for the next US Open should be:"Mandy needs Sandy"
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:02 PM   #180
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Yeah the more he loses, the more convinced you are he'll start winning.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote