WTF RR : Bhupathi-Bopanna def Lindstedt- Tecau 63 57 10(5) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
country flag kaustav4

kaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default WTF RR : Bhupathi-Bopanna def Lindstedt- Tecau 63 57 10(5)

And finally after some nerve wracking moments Indians won the STB 10-5...were down 3-5 and won next 7 points on the trot...They hang on and need to win their last match against Nestor-Mirnyi to move into the Semis..The form they are in is quite possible...Good effort guys..Saw the match except a weak service games from Bhupathi on 12th game of the 2nd set it was flawless tennis from the Indians...This group has really widens up ...
kaustav4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF RR : Bhupathi-Bopanna def Lindstedt- Tecau 63 57 10(5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaustav4 View Post
And finally after some nerve wracking moments Indians won the STB 10-5...were down 3-5 and won next 7 points on the trot...They hang on and need to win their last match against Nestor-Mirnyi to move into the Semis..The form they are in is quite possible...Good effort guys..Saw the match except a weak service games from Bhupathi on 12th game of the 2nd set it was flawless tennis from the Indians...This group has really widens up ...
I doubt that will happen. My picks from this group would be Mirnyi/Nestor and Wimbledon champs.

Last edited by Pratik : 11-09-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
country flag kaustav4

kaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond repute

I disagree Pratik..I think Indians would prevail over Nestor-Mirnyi..The current form suggest that...
Old 11-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
country flag kaustav4

Quote:
I disagree Pratik..I think Indians would prevail over Nestor-Mirnyi..The current form suggest that...
Where are you Mr.Pratik Iguess I understand little bit of tennis..:P
Old 11-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where are you Mr.Pratik Iguess I understand little bit of tennis..:P
Relax. All I said is that I doubt that the Indians would beat Nestor/Mirnyi.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote