USA politics thread. - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 AM   #76
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USA Election Day Thread!

Just cross your fingers that Obama takes the popular vote as well. Not four years of unelected nonsense and even more divisiveness.
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 01:38 AM   #77
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Colorado 51% Obama-47% Romney, 47% ballots counted.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:42 AM   #78
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

PA to Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #79
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Democrat Elizabeth Warren WINS over Republican Scott Brown in the Senate battle in Massachusetts!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 01:46 AM   #80
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Democrat Joe Donnelly wins the senate seat in Indiana over Republican Richard Mourdock, who doesn't believe in exemptions for abortion. That really destroyed his chances to win.

With this result it looks very likely Democrats will retain their lead in the Senate.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:49 AM   #81
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Romney up 51-47% in Virginia with 57% of ballots in.

Romney still ahead 51-48% in North Carolina with 78% of ballots in.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #82
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Florida 50-49% for Obama with 84 percent of the ballot in. Only 40% of Miami-Dade and about 50% from Broward County are in. Florida is actually looking like it could very well go to Obama.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #83
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Massachusetts legalizes medical marijuana.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #84
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Romney wins in Mormonville, Utah

Quote:
Quote:
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #85
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Francis, do you know which states had marriage equality legislature on the line and how they did?

I just found out Oklahoma apparently had affirmative action on their ballot, it'll probably be voted down and that'll mean a TON of Native students will lose out on opportunities to attend college.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 02:04 AM   #86
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

New Hampshire has been called for OBAMA. Iowa is too early to call but appears to be leaning OBAMA as well.

What we're at now is basically, Florida or bust for Romney. This election could effectively be over in the next few hours but of course, with how close it is in Florida, there will be appeals and rechecks of votes.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:07 AM   #87
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Francis, do you know which states had marriage equality legislature on the line and how they did?
Yes, Maine, Maryland, Washington. And Minnesota is voting to agree to a marriage amendment against marriage equality.

So far, we're leading in Maine and Maryland. Minnesota numbers are just coming in, and Washington's numbers haven't come in yet. Hopefully we can win the two Eastern states!

Quote:
I just found out Oklahoma apparently had affirmative action on their ballot, it'll probably be voted down and that'll mean a TON of Native students will lose out on opportunities to attend college.
I know, it's so sad, and the reason it was put on ballot was to bring out the ignorant hick vote for Romney.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:09 AM   #88
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Claire McCaskill, Democrat out of Missouri, wins her senate fight over Todd "legitimate r*pe" Akin!! Akin was actually ahead before he made the r*pe comments but they were simply too ugly for even conservative Missouri to pass up.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:11 AM   #89
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Just went to check the ballot language.

Quote:
Maine - Should state issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples?
Maryland - Affirm the state law allowing same-sex couples to obtain a civil marriage license?
Minnesota - Amend Constitution to recognize marriage only between one man and one woman?
Washington - Approve law allowing same-sex couples to marry?
So hoping YES on all over them except Minnesota, where it should be NO

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 02:12 AM   #90
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Electoral vote tied at 162 currently.