USA politics thread. - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #301
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barack Obama has won reelection in the 2012 United States election.

The Christmas tree story is nonsense. It's stuff like this that makes Islam look like a religion of war, you have some sections who openly say that everyone must become Muslim or perish. See Nigeria or what Albania did in Serbia (Kosovo)
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #302
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

The Petraeus story has exploded. Three men now involved, including the commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan. The FBI whistleblower appears to have been acting out of jealousy as he was also going after Jill Kelley.

David Petraeus sex scandal: FBI agent who began probing disgraced spy chief allegedly sent shirtless photos of himself to whistleblower Jill Kelley
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1201051

David Petraeus’ stunning downfall took another salacious turn Monday as it was revealed the FBI agent who began investigating the disgraced spy chief allegedly sent shirtless photos of himself to the woman who sparked the probe.

The unnamed agent was a friend of Jill Kelley, the raven-haired knockout whom Petraeus biographer Paula Broadwell jealously suspected of having the hots for the former CIA director, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Broadwell bombarded Kelley with anonymous, threatening emails accusing her of having a relationship with the spy chief, with whom she had previously had an extramarital affair. In one email, Broadwell “claimed to have watched Ms. Kelley touching ‘him’ provocatively underneath a table,” according to the paper.

The get-away-from-my-man emails so unnerved Kelley that she complained to an FBI pal of hers. But as the investigation gained momentum, the FBI agent who knew Kelley was taken off of the case by superiors who were worried “he might have grown obsessed with the matter,” the paper reported.

And it appeared their concern was justified.

Sources said the agent, apparently in a digital come-on, sent shirtless photos of himself to Kelley. The investigators eventually told Kelley it was Broadwell who was behind the creepy emails, and she snitched on the biographer’s bad ways to Petraeus, The Washington Post reported.

The straying spymaster then told Broadwell to stop harassing Kelley, a surgeon’s wife from Florida who met Petraeus when he ran the U.S. Central Command out of Tampa, the newspaper reported.

Kelley was an unpaid social liaison for the military establishment in the area.

No criminal charges have been filed against Broadwell, whose glowing biography of Petraeus, “All In: The Education of General David Petraeus,” was published in January. But on Monday night, it appeared the feds’ investigation was far from concluded. About 10 agents entered Broadwell’s tony Charlotte, N.C., home at 8:40 p.m. wearing blue latex gloves and carrying bags and boxes. They photographed the exterior of the house, entered using a key and could be seen scouring rooms and apparently collecting evidence for two hours.

A prankster even ordered a Domino’s pizza to be delivered to the residence, adding to the circus atmosphere. Investigators didn’t answer when the deliveryman rung the doorbell.

As the dirty details kept coming Monday, Petraeus’ wife, Holly, was said to be fuming. A family friend said Monday the retired general’s spouse of 38 years is “not exactly pleased right now” that the war hero had an affair with his biographer.

“Furious would be an understatement,” Steve Boylan said on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

While Holly Petraeus, who comes from a military family, stewed over the bedsheets betrayal, the other two female figures in the scandal hired high-profile lawyers. And President Obama was hunting for a new CIA chief as the FBI faced questions about its probe into the affair: what it knew, when it knew it, and who it told.

It was revealed that Broadwell suggested during an Oct. 26 speech at the University of Denver that the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was an attempt to free militants held at the mission. The comments raised suspicions that Broadwell was privy to classified information passed along by the spy boss who lusted after her — though her affair with Petraeus was reportedly over by the time she gave the speech.

The CIA quashed the theory she advanced, telling the Wall Street Journal that it followed Obama’s order in 2009 to stop holding detainees. The spy agency had routinely detained prisoners overseas during the administration of George W. Bush.

As Washington was roiled by the scandal, new details about the affair and its aftermath emerged. Petraeus and his mistress used an email trick favored by terrorists and drug dealers to hide their messages to each other, storing them as drafts in an account they could both access, instead of sending traceable messages to each others’ inboxes.

When Petraeus was overseeing the war in Afghanistan, he gave Broadwell unprecedented access behind the scenes for the biography. But during his time in Afghanistan he was also in near-daily contact with Kelley, though his ex-staffers say the frequent emails and instant messages were not romantic in nature, The Associated Press reported. Petraeus’ romance with Broadwell began two months after he became the nation’s top spy in September 2011, though they met years earlier, Boylan said.

The steamy romance ended four months ago, said Boylan, who served as Petraeus’ spokesman in Iraq and spoke with his old boss over the weekend. Boylan said Petraeus, 60, is “devastated” that he hurt his wife and lost “one of the best jobs he ever had” by falling for Broadwell, a married Army Reserve officer with two young sons. But he pooh-poohed suggestions that Petraeus had compromised national security by putting himself in a compromising position with the brainy fitness buff.

In theory, if an enemy country or terrorist outfit learned of the affair it would have left Petraeus open to blackmail.

“My understanding is that she was only at the CIA twice. And at no time, based on conversations with him, did he provide her classified information, nor did she receive anything from him in that manner,” Boylan told The Associated Press.

“My understanding is that they mutually determined that it was time to end it,” he said of the affair. Petraeus “knows he made a huge mistake,” Boylan added. “It wasn’t right. And it was done.”

Broadwell, 40, a West Point graduate, hasn’t spoken publicly about the scandal. She has hired hot shot lawyer Robert Muse.

In another juicy detail, the Washingtonian magazine reported that Broadwell and her doctor husband were on a romantic vacation in scenic Little Washington, Va., when the scandal broke Friday.

Kelley, like Broadwell, has kept quiet, though the statuesque Floridian hasn’t shied away from the cameras; she stepped out Monday in a sunny yellow dress. She insisted in a statement Sunday that she had a five-year platonic friendship with the general.

Broadwell has retained well-known attorney Abbe Lowell.

In a previous radio spot promoting her Petraeus book, Broadwell was asked by Don Imus if her subject was married; she went on to say she respected Holly Petraeus “immensely” for the work she has done for military families.

“So he must have liked you obviously, and you obviously liked him, I guess,” Imus pressed.

Broadwell stumbled a bit before answering: “Yeah, we had a lot of rapport. I think some of that comes from a common ground of having gone to West Point.” Imus then complimented Broadwell on her physique and suggested someone should write a book about her. She demurred, describing herself as “just a soccer mom having a good time.”
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #303
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

ISAF commander Gen. John Allen under investigation over 'inappropriate' emails
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...te-emails?lite

Military officials announced that up to 30,000 pages of "potentially inappropriate" e-mails connect Gen. John Allen, who replaced former CIA Director David Petraeus as commander in Afghanistan last year, to Jill Kelley, the woman whose initial complaint launched the FBI probe into the connection between Petraeus and his biographer Paula Broadwell. NBC's Andrea Mitchell reports.

U.S. General John Allen, commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, is under investigation over allegations of “inappropriate” emails between him and the woman who sparked the probe into CIA Director David Petraeus, officials said early Tuesday.
In a statement, the Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said that the FBI had referred “a matter involving" Allen to the Department of Defense.
“Today, the secretary directed that the matter be referred to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense for investigation, and it is now in the hands of the Inspector General,” Panetta said.

The statement said that Allen would remain commander of ISAF during the investigation and that he was “entitled to due process in this matter.”

A senior defense official told reporters Tuesday that it was alleged there had been “inappropriate communications” between Allen and Jill Kelley.

He also said the general “disputes that he has engaged in any wrongdoing in this matter.” The official said the investigation involved some 20,000 to 30,000 pages of material, mostly emails, which were sent from 2010 to 2012.

The Petraeus scandal emerged after Kelley complained to the FBI about receiving anonymous threatening emails. FBI agents traced the allegedly threatening emails received by Kelley to Paula Broadwell, Petraeus' biographer.

During the investigation, agents discovered emails between Petraeus and Broadwell that were indicative of an extramarital affair between them, according to government and law enforcement officials.

Petraeus, who was appointed 14 months ago to head the Central Intelligence Agency, announced his resignation on Friday, citing an extramarital affair.

Confirmation hearing on hold

Allen was in line to take over as head of U.S. forces in Europe and NATO's Supreme Allied Commander in Europe.

On Monday, he was in Washington, D.C., preparing for his Senate confirmation hearings which were originally scheduled for Thursday, NBC News reported. That nomination has now been put on hold “until the relevant facts are determined,” Panetta’s statement said.

“The secretary has asked both Senators Levin and McCain that the confirmation hearing on General Allen's pending nomination to be Commander of the United State European Command and Supreme Allied Commander, Europe be delayed,” the statement said.

Allen had no advance warning about the investigation, a close aide of Allen’s told NBC News. He was alerted to the probe by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey Monday night ET. Allen had a number of meetings scheduled for Tuesday on Capitol Hill, although the aide was unsure if they would take place.

Allen’s connection to the Petraeus investigation also seems to have caught the Defense Department off guard.

“This came as very surprising news, to say the least. No one in the Pentagon is leaping to conclusions just yet,” a senior defense official traveling with Panetta told NBC News. “It's important to review the materials to determine the facts, and it's too early speculate about where this will lead. In the meantime, Gen. Allen needs to focus on the war effort, which he's successfully led since last year.”

The ISAF was also unaware of the investigation until late Monday or early Tuesday, and it declined to comment, in a written statement, referring all questions to the Defense Department.

Allen, a highly decorated officer, took over as ISAF commander in July 2011, and was nominated on Oct. 10 to take over as NATO commander, the same time that his successor at the ISAF was named as General Joseph Dunford.

The confirmation of Dunford, currently assistant commandant of the Marine Corps, is now expected to be fast tracked.

“The secretary has respectfully requested that the Senate act promptly on that nomination," Panetta’s statement said.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #304
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

The biggest question is, why didn't the FBI tell the Department of Defense until so late when they've known about this scandal for months? Major cover-up could have happened here which adds to the drama.

Officials Say F.B.I. Knew of Petraeus Affair in the Summer
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/12/us...ted=1&_r=1&hp&

High-level officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department were notified in the late summer that F.B.I. agents had uncovered what appeared to be an extramarital affair involving the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, David H. Petraeus, government officials said Sunday.

But law enforcement officials did not notify anyone outside the F.B.I. or the Justice Department until last week because the investigation was incomplete and initial concerns about possible security breaches, which would demand more immediate action, did not appear to be justified, the officials said.

The new accounts of the events that led to Mr. Petraeus’s sudden resignation on Friday shed light on the competing pressures facing F.B.I. agents who recognized the high stakes of any investigation involving the C.I.A. director but who were wary of exposing a private affair with no criminal or security implications. For the first time Sunday, the woman whose report of harassing e-mails led to the exposure of the affair was identified as Jill Kelley, 37, of Tampa, Fla.

Some members of Congress have protested the delay in being notified of the F.B.I.’s investigation of Mr. Petraeus until just after the presidential election. Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California and the chairwoman of the Intelligence Committee, said Sunday that her committee would “absolutely” demand an explanation. An F.B.I. case involving the C.I.A. director “could have had an effect on national security,” she said on “Fox News Sunday.” “I think we should have been told.”

But the bureau’s history would make the privacy question especially significant; in his decades-long reign as the F.B.I.’s first director, J. Edgar Hoover sometimes directed agents to spy improperly on the sex lives of public figures and then used the resulting information to pressure or blackmail them.

Law enforcement officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the delicacy of the investigation, defended the F.B.I.’s handling of the case. “There are a lot of sensitivities in a case like this,” said a senior law enforcement official. “There were hints of possible intelligence and security issues, but they were unproven. You constantly ask yourself, ‘What are the notification requirements? What are the privacy issues?’ ”

A close friend of the Petraeus family said Sunday that the intimate relationship between Mr. Petraeus and his biographer, Paula Broadwell, began after he retired from the military last year and about two months after he started as C.I.A. director. It ended about four months ago, said the friend, who did not want to be identified while discussing personal matters. In a letter to the C.I.A. work force on Friday, Mr. Petraeus acknowledged having the affair. Ms. Broadwell has not responded to repeated requests for comment.

Under military regulations, adultery can be a crime. At the C.I.A., it can be a security issue, since it can make an intelligence officer vulnerable to blackmail, but it is not a crime.

On Sunday, the same Petraeus family friend confirmed the identity of Ms. Kelley, whose complaint to the F.B.I. about “harassing” e-mails, eventually traced to Ms. Broadwell, set the initial investigation in motion several months ago. Ms. Kelley and her husband became friends with Mr. Petraeus and his wife, Holly, when Mr. Petraeus was head of the military’s Central Command, which has its headquarters at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa. Ms. Kelley, who volunteers to help injured service members and military families at MacDill, has been photographed with the Petraeuses at social events in Tampa.

“We and our family have been friends with General Petraeus and his family for over five years,” Ms. Kelley and her husband, Scott Kelley, said in a statement released Sunday. “We respect his and his family’s privacy, and want the same for us and our three children.”

The statement did not acknowledge that it was Ms. Kelley who received the e-mails, which was first reported by The Associated Press.

The involvement of the F.B.I., according to government officials, began when Ms. Kelley, alarmed by about half a dozen anonymous e-mails accusing her of inappropriate flirtatious behavior with Mr. Petraeus, complained to an F.B.I. agent who is also a personal friend. That agent, who has not been identified, helped get a preliminary inquiry started. Agents working with federal prosecutors in a local United States attorney’s office began trying to figure out whether the e-mails constituted criminal cyber-stalking.

Because the sender’s account had been registered anonymously, investigators had to use forensic techniques — including a check of what other e-mail accounts had been accessed from the same computer address — to identify who was writing the e-mails.

Eventually they identified Ms. Broadwell as a prime suspect and obtained access to her regular e-mail account. In its in-box, they discovered intimate and sexually explicit e-mails from another account that also was not immediately identifiable. Investigators eventually ascertained that it belonged to Mr. Petraeus and studied the possibility that someone had hacked into Mr. Petraeus’s account or was posing as him to send the explicit messages.

Eventually they determined that Mr. Petraeus had indeed sent the messages to Ms. Broadwell and concluded that the two had had an affair. Then they turned their scrutiny on him, examining whether he knew about or was involved in sending the harassing e-mails to Ms. Kelley.

It was at that point — sometime in the late summer — that lower-level Justice Department officials notified supervisors that the case had become more complicated, and the Criminal Division’s Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section began working on the investigation as well.

It remains unclear whether the F.B.I. also gained access to Mr. Petraeus’s personal e-mail account, or if it relied only on e-mails discovered in Ms. Broadwell’s in-box. It also remains uncertain exactly when the information about Mr. Petraeus reached Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. and Robert S. Mueller III, the F.B.I. director. Both men have declined to comment.

But under the Attorney General Guidelines that govern domestic law enforcement officials, agents must notify F.B.I. headquarters and the Department of Justice whenever they are looking at a “sensitive investigative matter,” which includes cases “involving the activities of a domestic public official.”

F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Broadwell for the first time the week of Oct. 21, and she acknowledged the affair, a government official briefed on the matter said. She also voluntarily gave the agency her computer. In a search, the agents discovered several classified documents, which raised the additional question of whether Mr. Petraeus had given them to her. She said that he had not. Agents interviewed Mr. Petraeus the following week. He also admitted to the affair but said he had not given any classified documents to her. The agents then interviewed Ms. Broadwell again on Friday, Nov. 2, the official said.

Based on that record, law enforcement officials decided there was no evidence that Mr. Petraeus had committed any crime and tentatively ruled out charges coming out of the investigation, the official said. Because the facts had now been settled, the agency notified James R. Clapper, the director of national intelligence, about 5 p.m. on the following Tuesday — Election Day.

Meanwhile, the F.B.I. agent who had helped get a preliminary inquiry started, and learned of Mr. Petraeus’s affair and the initial concerns about security breaches, became frustrated. Apparently unaware that those concerns were largely resolved, the agent alerted the office of Representative Eric Cantor, Republican of Virginia, the House majority leader, about the inquiry in late October. Mr. Cantor passed on the agent’s concerns to Mr. Mueller.

Officials said Sunday that the timing of the notifications had nothing to do with the election, noting that there was no obvious political advantage for either President Obama or Mitt Romney in the news that the C.I.A. director had had an affair; Mr. Petraeus is highly regarded by both Republicans and Democrats. They also said that Mr. Cantor’s call to the F.B.I. on Oct. 31 had not accelerated or otherwise influenced the investigation, which they said had never stalled.

F.B.I. and Justice Department officials knew their handling of the case would ultimately receive immense scrutiny and took significant time to determine whom they were legally required to inform, according to a senior law enforcement official.

“This was very thought-through,” the official said.

The law requires that the Senate and House intelligence committees be kept “fully and currently informed” of intelligence activities, which conceivably might cover an investigation into a possible compromise of the C.I.A. director’s e-mail account and the possession of classified documents by Ms. Broadwell.

But Justice Department and F.B.I. rules, designed to protect the integrity of investigations and the privacy of people who come under scrutiny, say that investigators should not share potentially damaging information about unproved allegations or private matters unless it is critical for the investigation.

Glenn A. Fine, the inspector general for the Justice Department from 2000 to 2011, said it appeared that the F.B.I. was “legitimately following a lead” about possible criminal wrongdoing or a security breach.

“Some have said the F.B.I. was out to get the C.I.A.,” said Mr. Fine, who is now a partner at the law firm Dechert LLP in Washington. “That might have been true 20 years ago. But it is hard to believe that is going on today.”

John Prados, a historian and an author on intelligence and its abuses, said the case “posed several dilemmas for the F.B.I.” that would have prompted agents and their bosses to proceed gingerly.

“Petraeus is a very important person, so they would want to be crystal clear on exactly what happened and what the implications were,” Mr. Prados said. “There was probably a sense that it had to be taken to top bureau officials. And bureau officials probably thought they had better tell the White House and Congress and the D.N.I., or they might get in trouble later,” he added, referring to the director of national intelligence.

But if the security issues were resolved and no crime had been committed, Mr. Prados said, there was no justification for informing Congress or other agencies that Mr. Petraeus had had an affair.

“In my view, it should never have been briefed outside the bureau,” he said.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #305
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Alleged Petraeus Mistress Suggested She Was Privy to State Secrets
In a public talk in October, Paula Broadwell—the biographer and alleged mistress of David Petraeus—claimed that the Benghazi consulate was attacked to free CIA-held prisoners. Eli Lake reports.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...e-secrets.html

The woman at the center of the alleged adultery scandal that led CIA Director David Petraeus to resign on Friday gave a speech last month asserting otherwise unreported information about the Benghazi attack that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

Speaking on Oct. 26 at the University of Denver, Paula Broadwell—the married author of the highly favorable biography of Petraeus All In—was asked about the 9/11 anniversary attack.

“Now I don’t know if a lot of you heard this,” she replied, “but the CIA annex had actually—had taken a couple of Libyan militia members prisoner and they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that’s still being vetted.”

(It’s possible Broadwell was confusing details broadcast ealier that day by Fox News correspondent Jennifer Griffen, who’d reported that three of the Libyan attackers were briefly held at the annex—not the consulate—before being turned over to a local militia.)

The CIA Sunday denied her claim that prisoners were held at the annex, which has not been reported elsewhere.

As her answer continued, Broadwell seemed to speak on behalf of Petraeus: “The challenging thing for General Petraeus is that in his new position he is not allowed to communicate with the press. So he’s known all of this, they had correspondence with the CIA station chief in Libya. Within 24 hours they kind of knew what was happening.”

Broadwell, herself a former military intelligence officer, began her discussion of the attack by referencing an exclusive Fox News report that had run that day. But while dramatic details of that story were later fiercely disputed by government officials, she relayed only parts of that story—like the attempt to send backup from a special-operations force—that were finally confirmed.

Later she lamented that the coverage of Benghazi had compromised U.S. efforts. “As a former intel officer,” she said. “It’s frustrating to me because it reveals our sources and methods. I don’t think the public needs to know all of that.”

A spokesperson for the CIA Sunday declined to discuss Broadwell’s relationship with Petraeus, whose wife of 37 years, Holly, is the assistant director for service member affairs at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. But the spokesperson did reject Broadwell’s allegation that the CIA annex held Libyan militia members as prisoners, telling the Beast:

“The CIA has not had detention authority since January 2009, when Executive Order 13491 was issued. Any suggestion that the Agency is still in the detention business is uninformed and baseless.”

Efforts Sunday to reach Broadwell—who colleagues and friends of Petraeus say would often present herself as his gatekeeper—for comment were unsuccessful. On Friday, her personal website and Facebook page were scrubbed from the Internet. (The Washington Post reported Sunday that “Officers close to Petraeus grew concerned about her posts on Facebook, which they believed sometimes divulged sensitive operational details.”)

Petraeus was first contacted by the FBI in late October, according to Reuters, after the Bureau launched an investigation in the spring into threatening emails—which they determined had been sent by Broadwell—received by a woman in Tampa, Fla. The Washington Post reported Sunday that the woman who received the emails was Jill Kelley, an unpaid social liaison to MacDill Air Force Base, and that she and her husband are longtime friends of the Petraeuses.

The investigation into the threatening emails led the FBI to prove whether the personal email account of Petraeus had been hacked, and whether information shared on that account could be obtained by a foreign intelligence service. That in turn led the Bureau to the alleged affair between Petraeus and Broadwell, according to U.S. officials and Congressional staffers now familiar with the investigation.

The first administration official to be informed of the probe was Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, a retired general. He was informed about the investigation that had led to the director of the CIA on 5 p.m. on election night, and reached out to Petraeus in an unofficial capacity, according to Shawn Turner, the director of public affairs for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. “Director Clapper, speaking as a friend, a colleague, and fellow general officer urged Director Petraeus to step down,” Turner told the Beast.

But the president himself wasn’t given the news until after the election, according to a senior U.S. official, and ranking members of the Senate and House intelligence committees also say they also weren’t informed until then. On Sunday, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said that she would “absolutely” look into why the FBI hadn’t informed top lawmakers of the investigation, despite statutes compelling‬ intelligence agencies to brief top lawmakers on probes that could impact national security. “I think we should have been told,” she said on Fox News Sunday.

While senior CIA officials have had extramarital affairs in the recent past and kept their jobs, an undisclosed relationship of this nature often lands top intelligence officials and military officers in hot water. An adulterous affair could be used as blackmail if it fell into the hands of a foreign intelligence service. Three U.S. officials familiar with the details of the alleged affair said senior-intelligence executives would lose their security clearance for doing what Petraeus allegedly did.

Whether or not Petraeus revealed classified information to Broadwell will likely be one focus of the CIA’s own security audit following his departure, one retired U.S. intelligence officer told The Daily Beast.

“We’ll find out the facts soon enough,” said Broadwell. “As a former intel officer, it’s frustrating to me because it reveals our sources and methods. I don’t think the public needs to know all of that.”
"Like other agencies, the CIA has an orderly leadership transition process that includes auditing of communication equipment used by the former principal,” a senior U.S. official told the Beast. “Any problems discovered would be dealt with appropriately. Any unclassified system is totally separate from classified ones,” the senior U.S. official said. “It is important to remember that Petraeus wasn’t fired, he asked to be allowed to resign.”

Before resigning, Petraeus had been expected to testify next Thursday before the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on the Benghazi fallout. In his place, Mike Morrell, the acting CIA head who served as a deputy to Petraeus, will testify about the fatal Libya attack. Petraeus may still testify at a future hearing, Senators Feinstein and Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.) said separately on Sunday.

Broadwell and Petraeus are both dedicated runners who graduated from West Point, and high achievers who love military culture. The relationship the two forged intensified when the general took command of coalition forces in Afghanistan. Broadwell was able to follow him around as his biographer and—though she had never written a book—had extraordinary access to the general.

Thomas Ricks, the former top military correspondent for The Washington Post, wrote in a blurb for her portrait of Petraeus: “All In feels at times like we are sitting at his side in Afghanistan, reading his emails over his shoulder.”
Old 11-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #306
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

This is what matters here. If CIA information compromised. If so, then this situation takes a major turn:

With Paula Broadwell, Gen. David Petraeus let his guard down
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...684_print.html

Gen. David H. Petraeus had just assumed his new role as U.S. Central Command chief in 2009 when he began introducing his staff to a young Harvard University researcher who was writing his biography. The woman, Paula Broadwell, then 37, had never written a book and had almost no journalistic experience. But that wasn’t the only thing about her that made the general’s aides nervous.

Petraeus — already the most acclaimed U.S. military commander in recent decades — had until then been extraordinarily careful in managing his public image, allowing limited access to a handful of journalists, former aides say. Yet, when it came to Broadwell, he seemed eager to throw his own rulebook out the window.

Over the next two years, the two would spend countless hours together in interviews, in Petraeus’s headquarters in Tampa and, later, in Kabul, where he was sent as commander of U.S. troops. They ran together and occasionally traveled together in Petraeus’s military airplane.

The general appeared to have developed a special bond with his enthusiastic but untested biographer, aides say, and Broadwell appeared willing to take full advantage of her special access.

“I found her relationship with him to be disconcerting,” said a former aide to Petraeus, one of several who insisted on anonymity in order to speak candidly about his former boss. “Those who worked for him never tried to leverage our relationship with him. It seemed to a lot of us that she didn’t have that filter.”

Relationship exposed:

The full extent of the bond was exposed Friday when Petraeus, 60, abruptly resigned as CIA director, acknowledging in a statement that he had been unfaithful to his wife of 38 years. The resignation marked a stunning career reversal for Petraeus, a storied commander whose successes in Iraq and Afghanistan had made him a hero to millions of Americans and won him a perennial mention as a possible future candidate for U.S. president.

Telephone and e-mail requests for interviews with Broadwell were not returned.

For Broadwell, who is also married, the startling turn of events has reportedly been painful as well. After writing a best-selling and highly laudatory book about Petraeus, she appears to have initiated the series of events that led to his public humiliation. Investigators say threatening e-mails from Broadwell to another woman led to the discovery of the affair between the biographer and her subject. It is an outcome made more poignant because she has been — and remains — zealous in her devotion to the general, friends and colleagues say.

“She was relentlessly pro-Petraeus,” said a longtime Afghan policy expert who met Broadwell in Kabul. “There was no room for a conversation of shortcomings of the Petraeus theology. She wasn’t a reporter. She struck me as an acolyte.”

According to her own account, Broadwell met Petraeus in 2006, when she was a graduate student at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. Petraeus had gone to Harvard to talk about his experiences as commander of the 101st Airborne Division during the 2003 invasion of Iraq and about a new counterinsurgency manual he was developing. After the presentation, Broadwell — an Army reservist and, like Petraeus, a West Point graduate — was invited to attend a dinner with the general and a few of other students.

“I introduced myself to then-Lt. Gen. Petraeus and told him about my research interests,” she would write in her book, “All In: The Education of Gen. David Petraeus.” She said the general handed her his business card and offered to put her in touch with other researchers working on similar issues. (Vernon Loeb, the local editor of The Washington Post, was a co-author of the book.)

“I later discovered that he was famous for this type of mentoring and networking, especially with aspiring soldiers-scholars,” she wrote.

In 2008, while pursuing a doctorate, Broadwell decided to write a case study of Petraeus’s leadership style. After several e-mail exchanges, Petraeus, an avid runner, invited her to discuss her project during a run along the Potomac River.

Passing the test:

The two discovered a common bond: Broadwell, a high school track star who won awards for fitness at West Point, earned the general’s admiration by keeping up with his grueling, six-minute-mile pace.

“I think I passed the test,” she would later say, “but I didn’t bother to transcribe the interview.”

Soon after, Broadwell decided to turn her dissertation into a book. With the blessing of Petraeus, she made the first of about a half-dozen extended trips to Afghanistan to spend time with him and interview members of his senior staff and field commanders.

Her trips were not without controversy. Aides were stunned by the close access that Broadwell was granted — and that she occasionally flaunted. At the same time, some were unimpressed by her reporting style and thin journalistic résumé.

“Her credentials didn’t add up,” said a former Petraeus staff member who was interviewed a number of times by Broadwell. “I was underwhelmed. It was surprising to me that she was his official biographer.”

Peter Mansoor, a former executive officer on Petraeus’s staff, said he thought the general’s uncharacteristic confidence in an untested writer was “strange.”

“My gosh, if you are going to have someone interview everyone who has ever touched you in your life, choose someone who has written a biography or at least a history book,” he said in an interview Saturday.

Other controversies:

There were other controversies as well. Former aides say Broadwell’s attire — usually tight shirts and pants — prompted complaints in Afghanistan, where Western-style attire can offend local sensibilities. Her form-fitting clothes made a lasting impression on longtime Afghan hands, and Petraeus once admonished her, through a staffer, to “dress down,” a former aide recalled.

“She was seemingly immune to the notion of modesty in this part of the world,” said a general who served in Afghanistan while Petraeus was commander there.

Officers close to Petraeus grew concerned about her posts on Facebook, which they believed sometimes divulged sensitive operational details. The posts, intended for friends back home, were often playfully written and aimed at showing off her adventures in the war zone.

Some senior officers thought Broadwell, who held a security clearance and had served as an Army intelligence officer, should have known better.

The ‘unthinkable’:

Despite the obvious closeness between the general and the biographer, former aides said, that the two could be having an affair seemed unthinkable, mainly because Petraeus came across as the consummate gentleman and family man.

“I spent a lot of time with him, and I never heard him say, ‘Wow, she was hot,’ ” one former aide said. “I never recalled hearing him say anything crass or even mentioning the good looks of a person.”

Broadwell impressed others who met her because of her hard work, intelligence and seemingly inexhaustible energy, traits that often are associated with Petraeus. Journalists who befriended her were struck by her idealism and passion for favorite causes, including a wounded-warrior project that she has promoted, sometimes with Petraeus’s help.

“Paula is an impressive woman — high energy, smart, a classic overachiever,” said Thomas E. Ricks, who came to know Broadwell while researching his new book, “The Generals,” which is in part about Petraeus.

Other friends and acquaintances also described her as driven and high-achieving. Broadwell, a North Dakota native, was valedictorian and prom queen of her high school graduating class and a member of the state’s all-star basketball team. She graduated from West Point with a degree in political geography and systems engineering and finished first in her class in fitness.

After college, she served for more than a decade in the Army, attaining the rank of major before leaving the military to attend Harvard. Through her 30s, while traveling for her book and raising two children, she managed to compete in Ironman triathlons.

Competitive streak:

On an official Web site for her book, which has since been taken down, Broadwell talks about her competitive streak. “I was driven when I was younger,” she said. “Driven at West Point where it was much more competitive in that women were competing with men on many levels, and I was driven in the military and at Harvard, both competitive environments.”

In promoting her book this year, Broadwell went on a nationwide media tour that included an appearance on “The Daily Show With Jon Stewart” in January. She challenged Stewart to a push-up contest, and he agreed, saying he would donate to a charity for wounded veterans if she beat him. Her husband, Scott Broadwell, a radiologist, was brought on stage, and she beat both of them.

Broadwell, who turned 40 on Friday, lives in Charlotte, with her husband and her two sons. As the news of Petraeus’s resignation made national news Friday, Broadwell and her husband were visiting friends in Virginia, celebrating her birthday with dinner at the Inn at Little Washington, one of the region’s most famous and most expensive restaurants.

In the acknowledgments at the conclusion of her book, Broadwell credited her successes in part to her husband, an “amazing and supportive partner,” who “played Mr. Mom for our two boys while I was in Afghanistan.” Then she thanked Petraeus for his cooperation, saying his “willingness to indulge my endless questions . . . provided me with a once-in-a-lifetime education.”

“I am grateful for his candor, trust and support,” she wrote.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #307
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Petraeus and Broadwell used an email trick to keep their relationship secret and Petraeus is supposedly shocked that Broadwell was harassing Jill Kelley on the side:

Petraeus said to be shocked by girlfriend's emails
http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_289563/con...tguid=VOlvNjF4

CIA Director David Petraeus was shocked to learn last summer that his mistress was suspected of sending threatening emails warning another woman to stay away from him, former staff members and friends told The Associated Press Monday.

Petraeus told these associates his relationship with the second woman, Tampa socialite Jill Kelley, was platonic, though his biographer-turned-lover Paula Broadwell apparently saw her as a romantic rival. Retired Gen. Petraeus also denied to these associates that he had given Broadwell any of the sensitive military information alleged to have been found on her computer, saying anything she had must have been provided by other commanders during reporting trips to Afghanistan.

The associates spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to publicly discuss the matters, which could be part of an FBI investigation.

Meanwhile, the Pentagon said Tuesday that the top American commander in Afghanistan, Gen. John Allen, is under investigation for alleged "inappropriate communications" with Kelley.

A senior defense official, who discussed the matter only on condition of anonymity because it is under investigation, said 20,000 to 30,000 pages of emails and other documents from Allen's communications with Kelley between 2010 and 2012 are under review by the Pentagon. He would not say whether they involved sexual matters or whether they are thought to include unauthorized disclosures of classified information. The official said Allen has denied any wrongdoing.

FBI agents appeared at Broadwell's Charlotte, N.C., home Monday night and appeared to be conducting a search. An FBI spokeswoman confirmed the agents' presence but did not say what they were doing.

Petraeus, who led U.S. military efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan, resigned his CIA post Friday, acknowledging his extramarital affair with Broadwell and expressing deep regret.

New details of the investigation that brought an end to his storied career emerged as President Barack Obama hunted for a new CIA director and members of Congress questioned why the months-long probe was kept quiet for so long.

Kelley, the Tampa woman, began receiving harassing emails in May, according to two federal law enforcement officials. They, too, spoke only on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the matter. The emails led Kelley to report the matter, eventually triggering the investigation that led Petraeus to resign as head of the intelligence agency.

FBI agents traced the alleged cyber harassment to Broadwell, the officials said, and discovered she was exchanging intimate messages with a private Gmail account. Further investigation revealed the account belonged to Petraeus under an alias.

Petraeus and Broadwell apparently used a trick, known to terrorists and teenagers alike, to conceal their email traffic, one of the law enforcement officials said.

Rather than transmitting emails to the other's inbox, they composed at least some messages and instead of transmitting them, left them in a draft folder or in an electronic "dropbox," the official said. Then the other person could log onto the same account and read the draft emails there. This avoids creating an email trail that is easier to trace.

Broadwell had co-authored a biography titled "All In: The Education of General David Petraeus," published in January. In the preface, she said she met Petraeus in the spring of 2006 while she was a graduate student at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard and she ended up following him on multiple trips to Afghanistan as part of her research.

But the contents of the email exchanges between Petraeus and Broadwell suggested to FBI agents that their relationship was intimate. The FBI concluded relatively quickly - by late summer at the latest - that no security breach had occurred, the two senior law enforcement officials said. But the FBI continued its investigation into whether Petraeus had any role in the harassing emails.

Petraeus, 60, told one former associate he began an affair with Broadwell, 40, a couple of months after he became the director of the CIA late last year. They mutually agreed to end the affair four months ago, but they kept in contact because she was still writing a dissertation on his time commanding U.S. troops overseas, the associate said.

FBI agents contacted Petraeus, and he was told that sensitive, possibly classified documents related to Afghanistan were found on her computer. He assured investigators they did not come from him, and he mused to his associates that they were probably given to her on her reporting trips to Afghanistan by commanders she visited in the field there. The FBI concluded there was no security breach.

One associate also said Petraeus believes the documents described past operations and had already been declassified, although they might have still been marked as "secret." Broadwell had high security clearances on her own as part of her job as a reserve Army major working for military intelligence. But those clearances are only in effect when a soldier is on active duty, which she was not at the time she researched the Petraeus biography.

During a talk last month at the University of Denver, Broadwell raised eyebrows when she said the CIA had detained people at a secret facility in Benghazi, Libya, and the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate and CIA base there was an effort to free those prisoners.

Obama issued an executive order in January 2009 stripping the CIA of its authority to take prisoners. The move meant the CIA was forbidden from operating secret jails across the globe as it had under President George W. Bush.

CIA spokesman Preston Golson said: "Any suggestion that the agency is still in the detention business is uninformed and baseless."

Broadwell did not say who told her about CIA activities in Libya. The video of Broadwell's speech was viewed on YouTube.

A Petraeus associate said the retired general was shocked to find out about Broadwell's emails to Kelley. Petraeus was not shown the messages, but investigators told him the emails told Kelley to stay away from the general in a threatening tone.

Petraeus told former staffers and friends that he was friends with Kelley and her surgeon husband, Scott, and regularly visited their brick home with imposing white columns overlooking Tampa Bay.

Jill Kelley, 37, served as a sort of social ambassador for U.S. Central Command, hosting parties for the general when Petraeus was commander there from 2008-2010.

A photo shows Petraeus and his wife, Holly, with the Kelleys and Jill's identical twin sister Natalie Khawam in the Kelleys' front yard, decked out in party beads with a pirate flag in the background. Khawam, is a Tampa lawyer who works on health care fraud and whistleblowers cases, according to her Linkedin profile, which was removed from the professional networking site Monday. The sisters - hard to differentiate in the picture with their matching long dark locks and black dresses - also competed in a cook-off filmed for a Food Network show called "Food Fight" in 2003.

Jill Kelley regularly kept in touch with then-Gen. Petraeus when he became commander of the Afghan war effort, the two exchanging near-daily emails and instant messages, two of his former staffers say. But those messages were exchanged in accounts that his aides monitored as part of their duties and were not romantic in tone, the staffers said.

Kelley did not answer the door at her Tampa home Monday morning, and later left her home by car without talking to reporters. The Kelleys hired Abbe Lowell, a Washington lawyer who has represented well-known clients including lobbyist Jack Abramoff and former presidential candidate John Edwards, and released a statement Sunday through a Washington-based crisis management firm that she and her family had been friends with the Petraeus family for five years and wanted to respect their privacy.

Petraeus and his family are devastated over the affair, especially Mrs. Petraeus, who "is not exactly pleased right now," after 38 years of marriage, said Steve Boylan, a friend and former Petraeus spokesman who spoke to him over the weekend.

"Furious would be an understatement," Boylan told ABC's "Good Morning America." The couple has two adult children, including a son who led an infantry platoon in Afghanistan as an Army lieutenant.

Broadwell is married with two young sons and lives in Charlotte, N.C. She has not returned phone calls or emails seeking comment.

As the criminal investigation continued into the emails to Kelley, FBI Director Robert Mueller and eventually Attorney General Eric Holder were notified that agents had uncovered what appeared to be an extramarital affair involving Petraeus, said one of the law enforcement officials.

Broadwell and Petraeus have each been questioned by FBI agents twice in recent weeks, with both acknowledging the affair in separate interviews. The FBI's most recent interviews with Broadwell and with Petraeus both occurred during the week of Oct. 29, days before the election, one of the law enforcement officials said. The FBI notified Obama's director of national intelligence, James Clapper, of the investigation on Tuesday Nov. 6, Election Day.

Clapper called Petraeus that night and urged him to resign. Clapper informed the White House late Wednesday, and aides informed the president Thursday morning, before Petraeus came to personally hand in his resignation letter.

Some members of Congress are questioning why they weren't told sooner. Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, who heads the Senate Intelligence Committee, said she wants to investigate why she had to find out from news reports Friday.

But there were at least a couple of members of Congress who heard inklings of the affair before the election. Republican Rep. Dave Reichert of Washington state received a tip from an FBI source that the CIA director was involved in an affair in late October. Reichert arranged for an associate of his source at the FBI to call House Majority Leader Eric Cantor on Saturday, Oct. 27, according to Cantor spokesman Rory Cooper.

The FBI agent who contacted Reichert was the same one who first received the allegations from Kelley, a federal law enforcement official said Monday night. That agent's role in the case consisted simply of passing along information from Kelley to the FBI agents who conducted the investigation, but that agent was subsequently told by his superiors to steer clear of the case because they grew concerned that the agent had become obsessed with the investigation, the official said. The agent was a friend of Kelley and long before the case involving Petraeus got under way, the agent had sent Kelley shirtless photos of himself, according to this official. The Wall Street Journal first reported that this FBI agent was kept away from the case.

Cooper told The Associated Press Monday that Cantor notified the FBI's chief of staff of the conversation but did not tell anyone else because he did not know whether the information from a person he didn't know was credible.

"Two weeks ago, you don't want to start spreading something you can't confirm," Cooper said.

The FBI responded by telling Cantor's office that it could not confirm or deny an investigation, but assured the leader's office it was acting to protect national security. Cooper said Cantor believed that if the information was accurate and national security was affected, the FBI would, as obligated, inform the congressional intelligence committees and others, including House Speaker John Boehner.

One of the law enforcement officials who spoke to the AP said long-standing Justice Department policy and practice is not to share information from an ongoing criminal investigation with anyone outside the department, including the White House and Congress. The official said national security must be involved to notify Capitol Hill, and that was not the case in the Petraeus matter.

Petraeus' affair with Broadwell will be the subject of meetings Wednesday involving congressional intelligence committee leaders, FBI deputy director Sean Joyce and CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell.

Petraeus had been scheduled to appear before congressional committees on Thursday to testify about the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens. Morell is expected to testify in place of Petraeus.

Feinstein and others didn't rule out the possibility that Congress will try to compel Petraeus to testify about Benghazi at a later date, even though he's relinquished his job.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #308
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise this was the official "spam as many off-topic articles as you can" thread.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #309
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: USA politics thread.

Important information is occurring with potential private information leaked. The people deserve the news. Read and learn or shut the fuck up.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #310
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

A general's uniform gets chicks it would seem. Maybe it's those stars on the uniform.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #311
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
If everyone simply chose not to be offended, then the world would be a better place.
Easy to say when you're a straight white guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #312
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I recently read a good article that differentiated between ''offensive'' and ''being offended.'' It said that there will always be potentially offensive things in a free society, but people that are offended by them have chosen to be offended. If everyone simply chose not to be offended, then the world would be a better place.
Let me understand you better.

Are you saying that if someone tells me that it was too bad that women were ever given the vote because women aren't capable of applying reason to their political choices, and the white women who voted for Obama were by and large sluts whose only desire is to have alpha sex,* I should just choose not to be offended? That it's my fault if I find such language and "reasoning" offensive?

Obviously being offended is a choice, but being offensive is also a choice. For myself, I think the would would be a much better place if people simply chose not to be offensive.

*This is actually an opinion but forth by the Christian Men's Defense (whatever that is).
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #313
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
The people deserve the news. Read and learn or shut the fuck up.
Surprisingly, almost all your posts are repeated on the internets.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #314
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #315
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Easy to say when you're a straight white guy
Easy to say for the strong willed who wont let other's opinions about one self affect how to act and behave.