USA politics thread. - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2012, 06:36 AM   #211
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barack Obama has won reelection in the 2012 United States election.

Barack and Michelle are on stage to give the acceptance speech!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 06:38 AM   #212
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Minnesota
We're still winning is all I can say. I mean, basically, it looks like we may win on a technicality. Which sucks, but I just want the marriage amendment to lose.

We just won't fuck with the flyover states in the future
Old 11-07-2012, 06:41 AM   #213
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

"By the way, we have to fix that"

PREACH!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 06:46 AM   #214
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Obama's supporters in the crowd are young and old, gay and straight, male and female, rich and poor, all different races and backgrounds. That's what the United States of America is all about.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:58 AM   #215
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

You can make it here in America if you try! No matter who you are. Yaaaaasssss!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #216
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Good speech from Obama aside from the part where he said "It doesn't matter [...] where you love" instead of who you love

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #217
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

THAT is a fucking speech! WTG Barack
Old 11-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #218
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Good speech from Obama aside from the part where he said "It doesn't matter [...] where you love" instead of who you love
I caught that too But he was able to hide the mistake well

Barack was speaking from the heart and that's what made that speech he just gave an amazing one. And empowering, too.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #219
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

shocker.

people need to stop buying into the phony political theater (hyped ad nauseum by msm cheerleaders) and wake up to the fact that our “leaders” are pre-selected puppets, per the banksters.

Last edited by allpro : 11-07-2012 at 07:15 AM.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #220
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Amend Constitution to recognize marriage only between one man and one woman?
47.9% YES 50.7% NO
with 85% of precincts reporting in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:42 AM   #221
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Mazine Hirono became the first Asian-American woman in the Senate tonight beating Republican evil bigot Linda Lingle in Hawaii!

Hirono defeats Lingle in US Senate race in Hawaii
http://washingtonexaminer.com/hirono...s#.UJoP58VG8bQ

U.S. Rep. Mazie Hirono defeated former Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle on Tuesday night to become Hawaii's next U.S. senator, prevailing in a race many believed key to shifting power dynamics in Congress.

The Associated Press made the call based on statewide exit polling data.

Hirono ran on a platform of stopping Lingle as a representative of national Republican interests. At every turn in the race, Hirono linked her opponent with well-known GOP names including Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan and George Bush.

Hirono held court for Democrats in a state known to support the party. President Barack Obama topped the ticket for Democrats in his birth state in his bid for re-election.

Lingle failed in pitching herself as a bipartisan leader who's a better fit for Hawaii given rare Senate elections without incumbents.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:48 AM   #222
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Allen West, a horrendous bigot out of Florida, is OUT of Congress after being beaten by pro-equality Democratic newcomer Patrick Murphy!:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2083846.html

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) isn't coming back to Congress.

After months of battling through one of the nastiest and most expensive races in the country, the Tea Party freshman was knocked out of his seat, barely, by Democratic newcomer Patrick Murphy.

NBC called the race for Murphy early Wednesday morning. With 97 percent of votes counted and the remaining votes trickling in from a Democratic region, Murphy pulled off a win by less than 1,000 votes.

It was a tight race all night, which paralleled the razor-thin margins polls showed between the candidates over the past few months. West and Murphy were competing for Florida's 18th Congressional District, an evenly split district that was redrawn in 2010.

West pitched himself as a military veteran who spent his first term in Congress voting to deregulate government, create jobs and overhaul Medicare as a way to preserve it.

Murphy, a construction company owner who struggled for name recognition among voters, ran a campaign built almost entirely on the message that he is the antithesis to West's better-known reputation: that of a party extremist known for saying offensive things to or about Democrats.

Among his more memorable comments, West called fellow Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) "vile" and "not a lady," said that more than 80 House Democrats are Communist Party members, compared being gay to liking chocolate chip ice cream, and said two times that Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels would "truly be proud" of the current Democratic Party.

Outside groups and both national parties dumped an extraordinary amount of money into the race. West raised more than $17 million -- an astronomical figure for a member of Congress, let alone a House freshman -- and Murphy brought in $3.6 million. Both campaigns used their money to run brutal ads against each other: West dug up a mug shot of Murphy from a college arrest for disorderly intoxication and said it showed his inability to lead. Murphy hit back with an equally damning ad that highlighted West's illegal actions in the military.

In the end, Murphy calculated correctly that, despite being a newcomer, he could win by running as the anti-West candidate.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #223
country flag orangehat

orangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond reputeorangehat has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad Michelle Bachmann will still be around, just about edged out her opponent

Steve King won by 9 points

Singles: (61/10) Finals: 1-5 ATP, 3-1 Challengers
W: Rotterdam '12 F: Monte Carlo '11, Dubai '11, Nice '11, Stockholm '11, Atlanta '12
Slams:1R,3R,3R,QF

Doubles: (9/5) Finals: 3-4 ATP, 8-7 Challengers
W: US Open '12 (w/Allez-Alejo), Bercy '11 (w/ZackBusner), Winston-Salem '12 (w/Betty) F: Atlanta '12 (w/Betty), Eastbourne '11 (w/*Jean*), Stockholm '11 (w/njnetswill), Casablanca '10 (w/Gavnich77)
Slams:2R,3R,QF,W
orangehat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:54 AM   #224
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Michele Bachmann is in the fight of her political life with basically a lead of less than 500 votes in her fight to stay in Congress. That won't be decided tonight. But please, please let that horrible witch go away!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #225
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehat View Post
Too bad Michelle Bachmann will still be around, just about edged out her opponent
She's ahead by like 480 votes

There will be a recount. Hopefully she loses but at the very least we know she's in an extremely weak position and can't intimidate people anymore. The only reason why she's winning is because her district doesn't know much about the Dem challenger

Quote:
Steve King won by 9 points