WWW WTF RR: Federer - Ferrer - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Federer in 2 76 76.77%
Federer in 3 8 8.08%
Ferrer in 2 6 6.06%
Ferrer in 3 9 9.09%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #91
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW WTF RR: Federer - Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
14-0 would be outright embarrassing for Ferru, so most likely he tries his best to get ONE win vs GOAT before retirement. Even Soda at last got his one win against him, why not Ferrer ?

Add fact that winning this match is not absolutely neccessary for Fed, he still can qualify beating DelPo, so situation is different than on other tournaments, where loser goes home.

I know this is long shot, but I say Ferrer in 2 sets, 6-4, 7-6 .
Numbers were right, only winner was wrong ...
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #92
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW WTF RR: Federer - Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Homophobic?? LOL, that comment had NOTHING homophobic in it.
I'm sure you're an authority on homophobia. But it's a subjective matter, it's your right to believe that constantly referring to sodomy as a metaphor for the worst kind of humiliation has absolutely nothing to do with homophobia. And it's mine to believe that it does, but that people are so used to it that they don't even notice it anymore (reminds me of the polls that showed the majority of people thought insults like "fag", or using the word "gay" for anything that's lame have nothing to do with homophobia )

Anyway, thanks Lenders, I appreciate your reply.

And sadly, I was right to be pessimistic. I'm not sure Ferru will ever be able to beat Fed. He relies on his intelligence to find a player's weaknesses, and compensate for the height handicap, but the problem with a guy like Fed is that his game doesn't really have any weaknesses Even when he's playing badly like today.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote