Top Spin 4 Video game anyone? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #46
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top Spin 4 Video game anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
To be honest I was kind of hoping you did create it as it would have been a brilliant effort to plug the game! You sold me in any case, will buy it this weekend when I have a bit of free time.

You should get yourself on a commission deal!
Hope you like it, and I certainly hope I didn't oversell it! I'll just warn you that the modding process was a bit intimidating for me (I'm competent with computers but I'm no expert). Depending on your level of computer literacy the modding might be frustrating. It took me a few days to get my copy fully modded, and it was only with the help of people on the game's official forum that I got it done. Also, I would say a controller is mandatory to get the most out of the game.
Htom Sirveaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #47
country flag Droog

Droog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
how is the online play, do a lot of people participate in it? Is it like a lobby or do you need a direct connection to people?
You have 3 major online game types:

World tour - Each week is a new season and there are 4 major tournaments, 2 masters and 1 grand slam which you participate in to gain points. There is also an option to play direct matches where you play somebody waiting in the lobby, but this gives you less points. Beware though as sometimes direct matches take ages to load, in my experience anyway! Also you can only play with your own custom players in world tour mode.

2k Open - You can only play as a pro player and the object is to gain as many points for your favourite player and get to 2000 first, but I don't think anybody cares about that, it's just to play as pro players really.

Online match - Here you can play as a pro or your own custom player and create a match setting or join another (any court, sets).

There are plenty of people to play. Another thing to beware of is that you can sometimes get lag which sucks a bit.

Hope this helps a bit
to perform well beyond usual levels and achieve legendary status in the process

Federer, Murray, Dimitrov, Tsonga
Djokovic, Gasquet, Dolgopolov, Monfils, Haas, Tomic, Goffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
There is no way I see anything else other than a straight-forward, fluent and comprehensive win for Nando tomorrow.
Who else is with me? I cannot see why anyone cannot see this potential BEAT-DOWN coming?
Murray def Verdasco 6-4 7-5 7-6(3)
Droog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #48
country flag Droog

Droog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
how is the online play, do a lot of people participate in it? Is it like a lobby or do you need a direct connection to people?
Hopefully you were asking about TS4 instead of Tennis Elbow, if not just ignore what I said

Quote:
There is no way I see anything else other than a straight-forward, fluent and comprehensive win for Nando tomorrow.
Who else is with me? I cannot see why anyone cannot see this potential BEAT-DOWN coming?
Old 03-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #49
country flag Droog

I play under the name D. Martin in world tour mode, so if anybody plays me let me know you're from MTF after

Quote: