Is Janowicz the most improved player of 2012? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Is Janowicz the most improved player of 2012?

Yes 8 34.78%
No 4 17.39%
Not enough Janowicz threads 11 47.83%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2012, 06:47 AM   #31
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Janowicz the most improved player of 2012?q1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
Hunty, listen up...I think anyone would rather watch Bercy than Challenger tennis...The real tennis is what gets televised...Second, you have dissed Jerzy Jagger all year and now that he has soared in the rankings, you are still dissing him and it is complete BS especially when you act like Muglandri is some tennis god....The comparison shows how flawed and biased and irrational your comments are

Jerzy has been consistent all year and risen in the ranks by nearly 200 ranking spots which DOES completely disqualify your delusional comments...That is why Jerzy Jagger is #26 and you are pressed as hell about it...Don't worry gurl, your faves could never Now go enjoy a cosmo, girl and get your mind right
as much as I hate to admit it, Jamie is right here. The only reason to think this guy will fall out of the top 200 in a few years is because you want it to happen, it's not based on observations of facts.
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #32
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Janowicz the most improved player of 2012?q1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
as much as I hate to admit it, Jamie is right here. The only reason to think this guy will fall out of the top 200 in a few years is because you want it to happen, it's not based on observations of facts.
Exactly...Jerzy won 3 Challengers this year, made the F of a fourth, made 3R, almost 4th, of Wimbledon from qualifying and made the QF at Moscow 250...This was all well before Paris...His ranking had risen from 221 all the way up to about 63 which is an incredible season from where he started...It's not like he sucked all year and then had one good run at a big event

Fee-Lo Green is hard pressed about Jerzy because his faves are stuck down in the lower eschelons of the Top 100 and clinging to 1R and 2R wins at Challengers to stay relevant...Jerzy Jagger is way beyond that level now, so the haters can stay pressed...Muglandri and all his other faves are irrelevant...But hey, it's easy to become irrelevant and bitter when the players you back are just as irrelevant For someone who misleads others to believe they are a tennis "expert,", I am shocked to hear such flagrant biases and undocumented evidence solicited as facts...It is disgusting and proves what a pressed hater he is
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #33
country flag Coolio_Jack

Coolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Janowicz the most improved player of 2012?

Why are you spendin so much energy in arguing with the guy who's every 100th prediction comes true
Coolio_Jack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote