Loud music, confetti, drummers, screaming fans and "Allez" - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
martinatreue

martinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond reputemartinatreue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Loud music, confetti, drummers, screaming fans and "Allez"

Wow I thought the Cincinnati tournament's loud music and never-ending loudspeaker announcements were extremely off-putting and distracting but I think this tournament may be worse. I was watching the Querrey-Raonic match and the loudspeaker announcements and music went on and one for like 30-40 minutes. Now we have the confetti falling against at 5-5, 15-15 and that idiotic guy with his drum in the audience and the French fans doing the wave and screaming "allez" (pronounced "ah ehhhhh" ) I like atmosphere but this is too much and hard to enjoy the match much less if you were having to play in this insanity.
martinatreue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
country flag Hellraiser

Hellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond reputeHellraiser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Loud music, confetti, drummers, screaming fans and "Allez"

Davis Cup style.

I like it.
Hellraiser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
country flag erickmartins
Not exactly average.

erickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Loud music, confetti, drummers, screaming fans and "Allez"

Bercy is something else. The atmosphere traditionally is very different from any other tournament. Seeing on TV might not look like it, but for the public there it's very enjoyable. (though I agree with the "allez", it gets old quickly.)

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietč)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote