Janko Tipsarevic - A Clear Pattern Emerging? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #31
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janko Tipsarevic - A Clear Pattern Emerging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
Alright, if you want to play it that way, then nothing Tipsarevic has done or will do will ever surpass the time-wasting, knee-grasping, ass-picking, and umpire-complaining, that Nadull is a part of in every single one of his matches.
sorry but that's just dumb, even if Nadal wastes time from time to time (let me remind you that your god has had similar time statistics recorded at multiple tournaments in not too distance memory) it doesn't change the fact that he wins matches on skills and he almost always sticks them, although even he has had a few bad retirements, including AO against Murray a few years ago...

if Nadal picks at his clothes or bounces a ball a few times it does not come anywhere near retiring when your opponent is within one game from winning. no one does that. you are a clown to even act as if they are similar, maybe in real life you emulate Tipsarevic and retire in your middle school tennis matches too kiddo...

Tipsarevic is a fool and a coward and not only does he lack respect for his opponents, but he lacks respect for the game. stop deluding and getting off topic onto other players, defending Tipsarevic's retirements is like defending HItler. just dumb and pointless

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2012, 12:56 AM   #32
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
So Tipsy is a bad-ass, does what he wants on and off the court, doesn't pander to liberals and deviants. Sounds like a great guy to have a beer with. I'm still a huge fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:14 AM   #33
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only pattern I see emerging is the constant bitching about the way someone else goes about their life.
This.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:21 AM   #34
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujee View Post
Janko and Davy are clearly part of some eastern european betting scam with the mafia
Yes they are.Let's send them to Siberia to one of the Gulag's resorts.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:22 AM   #35
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
This.
he plays a world wide sport in the public eye. judgement should be expected, especially when it's this distasteful. you guys are PC clowns, and hypocrites, you think it's fine to gauge how well you think a player is playing but not ok to judge his character for retiring so many times games away from loss? hypocritical

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #36
Banned!

Quote:
So Tipsy is a bad-ass, does what he wants on and off the court, doesn't pander to liberals and deviants. Sounds like a great guy to have a beer with. I'm still a huge fan.
On top of all that, he reads Dostoyevsky and has smokin' hot wife.I'm sure he can't sleep at night because of MTF.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #37
country flag cocrcici

cocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond repute

Racist thread
Summer is coming...
cocrcici is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #38
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only pattern I see emerging is the constant bitching about the way someone else goes about their life.
If you don't find Tipsy's quitting when losing disgusting, you must not be a fan of tennis, or you are just a blind serbian fan
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:39 AM   #39
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You must have never bought ticket to watch tennis live.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #40
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocrcici View Post
Racist thread
it's targetting a single player's behavior...how is this racist? maybe you should buy a dictionary?
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #41
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Tipsarevic has been investigated. The Tennis Integrity Unit requested his phone records and bank details after the blatant fix against Zeballos in Moscow in 2010.

But only an idiot would leave a paper trail if they were match fixing.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:13 AM   #42
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

He's not arrogant or cowardly. He's just plain stupid.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:19 AM   #43
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
You must have never bought ticket to watch tennis live.
Listen kid, I've been buying tickets at the rogers cup rain or shine since agassi had his big hair. Remember that? Thought not.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #44
country flag atennisfan

Quote:
Listen kid, I've been buying tickets at the rogers cup rain or shine since agassi had his big hair. Remember that? Thought not.
And you are not disgusted when a player keep quitting when on the verge of losing?

Something must be wrong with you.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #45
country flag buzz

buzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
Tipsarevic has been investigated. The Tennis Integrity Unit requested his phone records and bank details after the blatant fix against Zeballos in Moscow in 2010.

But only an idiot would leave a paper trail if they were match fixing.
Yeah what can you do if his family and friends(or iff illigal friends of family and friends of friends) are betting on him
buzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote