Anyone bet on BET365? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #16
country flag outrider

outrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone bet on BET365?

Bet365 allows decent stakes even if you are limited. To win 100 or 150 is still okay because they have tons of mistakes each day with big odds.
Look at other books. There is no book where you can bet longterm without limits. Bwin/gamebookers will take you down to pennies without bankers.
Betting without Bet365 wouldn't be the same tbh, i take 75% of my bets there because they have a sick offer. Also you can have a lot of accounts because they don't have a strict procedure to register like other books have.
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #17
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

they're a good book overall.

my experience is the same as outrider. limited pretty quickly but the seem to tolerate winning punters without taking any further action and in-play limits to win €900 per price are plenty big enough for me. ie I can stake 900 at 2, another 990 at 1.9 etc.

they pull some sneaky tricks like resettling bets at "correct odds" but it's a small price to play because you can't really do without them if you want to bet regularly on lower level tennis.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #18
country flag TheTennisAnalyst

TheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond reputeTheTennisAnalyst has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like the odds on there - but the site is super easy to use and markets for everything.

Pinnacle is a pain in the ass but their odds make it worthwhile.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #19
country flag Borat

Borat Borat Borat Borat Borat Borat Borat Borat Borat Borat Borat

What's the quality of their tennis livestreams and how much do you have to deposit to see them?
Borat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #20
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
What's the quality of their tennis livestreams and how much do you have to deposit to see them?
The quality is very high, but the size of the window is pretty small to be honest. You have to have any money to watch them (or have in-play wagers).
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #21
country flag yeahdude

yeahdude is on a distinguished road

I prefer betvictor, paddypower and sbobet (especially asian handicap) as they tend to have the best odds almost each time i compare them. bet365 site is easy to use, though, and so much better than william hill.
yeahdude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote